What’s wrong with MW3 2023?

Discus and support What’s wrong with MW3 2023? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; 12/02/2023 I purchased the game through Microsoft store. I got on to play. The game didn’t sign me in and I couldn’t play, it said the content is no... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by HelpMyQuestions, Dec 3, 2023.

1. What’s wrong with MW3 2023?

12/02/2023

I purchased the game through Microsoft store. I got on to play. The game didn’t sign me in and I couldn’t play, it said the content is no longer available. I restarted my console, restarted the game, signed in & out, but I’m stuck on main menu. I look at my sign-in name and it shows &&1, plus there was a point it showed me Dev Code 6039. Whats going on? I never had this problem before with COD.

:)

HelpMyQuestions, Dec 3, 2023
  2. Darhyl Amizola Win User

Hi there! My name is Darhyl and I’d be more than happy to help you with your query.

I'm sorry you are experiencing this with your MW 3 purchase. No worries, let me help you sort this out.

It's important to note that this is a public user-to-user community forum, and none of us here work for Microsoft.

Kindly try to confirm if the purchase is successful by signing your account on account.microsoft.com > go to payment and billing > then order history > check if the Modern Warfare 3 purchase status shows as "Completed."

If the purchase status was declined, then your license for the game and its content packs will no longer be on your account. You must re-purchase the game.

If the purchase was successful yet you're unable to launch the game, perform the following workarounds:

Kindly try to clear the local save for your game Modern Warfare 3 and resync with the cloud. Here's how:

It’s possible that the local save for your game has become corrupted. If so, deleting the local save and re-syncing with the cloud might correct the problem.

First, delete the local save:

Press the Xbox button  to open the guide and then select My games & apps > See all > Games.
    Highlight the game title, and then press the Menu button  on your controller.
    Select Manage game and add-ons > Saved data.
    Select Delete all to remove the local save of this game, then follow the prompts.

After you delete the local save, restart your Xbox:

Press and hold the Xbox button  in the center of your controller.
    Select Restart console, then follow the prompts.

After you restart your Xbox, re-sync your saved games to the cloud. Your saved games are automatically stored in the cloud while you’re connected to the Xbox service.

Try installing the game again to see if re-syncing with the cloud corrected the game problem.

Note: When doing this step please make sure that you used to play this game online so that all your data is saved to the cloud.

For reference link:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...-date-it/6fe78de9-d5fb-4081-99e1-9e18d521f488

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...s/78f2d8d2-9c37-40c1-8218-91f0afe75fce?page=2

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  3. ngocphi Win User

I have bought 2 DLCs of Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Collection 1 and 3 for Xbox Series X, but none of them can be played, but my console says it is installed.

@op which.mw3 did you buy

It's.hard.to.get.the.2011 mw3

So.I'm.assuming this.year.2023 mw3 right ?

If.so.that is correct

As you bought the 2011 collection pack

You would need the 2011 Xbox 360 games to run those content

2023 mw3 only has vault edition and battlepass it hasn't even been out long enough for collection

Season 1 content just started last week

You.cant.redownload thr content unless you have the OG 2011 mw3

2023 mw3 has.seasons and battlepass not collections.

And only blackice and. vault. Came out

2023 mw3 has captain price on the cover (his hat and mustache is unmistakable

2011 mw3 has gaz or a generic character in the front
  4. Tanay Vinod Nair Win User

When I click on call of duty me 3 2023 multiplayer it tells me to buy game pass. And also says this profile is not allowed to play on xbox network

I red your reply Arutro but i am saying about the new call of duty mw3 released in 2023. Or say warzone 2023 or warzone 3
  5. ngocphi Win User

MW3 2023

Ok did you buy the 100 dollar vault or the 30 dollar vault upgrade

The 100 dollar is the full game and upgrade

The 30 dollar upgrade doesnt include the full game.

You must buy the full 70 dollar game
  6. Nkosana23 Win User

Xbox MW3 2023

Hi. My name is Brilliant, an independent advisor, happy to assist you today.

If you still aren't seeing your game, sign out and then sign back in. To do so, press the Xbox button, and then go to Profile & system > Sign out. After you're signed back in, use the steps above to check for the content again.

For more details on the above, and more troubleshooting tips, kindly visit: https://support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/my-games-apps/view-downloadable-content#:~:text=If%20you%20still%20aren't,check%20for%20the%20content%20again.

I hope this helps.
Thema:

1. What’s wrong with MW3 2023? - Similar Threads - What’s wrong MW3

2. What's wrong with my wifi connection? Also, what is MAC connection?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What's wrong with my wifi connection? Also, what is MAC connection?: I've had my Xbox one s for a little over a year now. It was gifted to me by my brother in law. I don't know how long he has had it, but I know it was in storage for a while. The WiFi on it has...
  3. What is wrong with my xbox one s if it sparks from top vent but still turns on and works as...

in XBoX on Consoles
    What is wrong with my xbox one s if it sparks from top vent but still turns on and works as...: My xbox one s had randomly started experiencing frames dropping rapidly from 60 to 40 to 30 to 20 and below. Then my 5 month old perfectly working elite series 2 controller started disconnecting...
  4. Does anyone know what’s wrong with my Xbox one x?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know what’s wrong with my Xbox one x?: My Xbox one X won’t play Xbox one games everytime I try to play one it crashes back to the dashboard immediately after clicking into it. I have tried all of the troubleshooting but nothing helped....
  5. what is wrong with the xbox 360 backward section in the website?

in XBoX on Windows
    what is wrong with the xbox 360 backward section in the website?: https://www.xbox.com/en-us/games/backward-compatibility?cat=xbox360 (choose only xbox 360 games) by default the list is Sort: Featured When I get to page 11 it doesn't load, it stays loading so...
  6. something went wrong with your party chat try again later. is what my xbox game bar says

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    something went wrong with your party chat try again later. is what my xbox game bar says: Game bar parties not working 0x00000000 something went wrong try again - Microsoft Community I've pretty much done everything this guy has done in this link beside solution 3 which really doesn't...
  7. What do I do if I redeemed vbucks to the wrong account?

in XBoX on Windows
    What do I do if I redeemed vbucks to the wrong account?: How do I transfer the vbucks back to the right account? 8b13da4f-5377-4212-a1b0-1e230087194a
  8. Can some one explain what I did wrong here?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can some one explain what I did wrong here?: Name of Ark server: ark savages. It's a 4 man tribe molded ark server. I posted "Ark savages 4 man come try it out" My account got banned. I've been with xbox live for over 15 years never had...
  9. What to do if I claim Xbox gift card on the wrong account

in XBoX on Windows
    What to do if I claim Xbox gift card on the wrong account: I accidentally claimed my $20 Xbox gift card on the wrong account and I am trying to get it onto my main account 24c0ca6d-0f2a-4531-ab80-d7845238922d
  10. What’s wrong with my console

in XBoX on Consoles
    What’s wrong with my console: I have had my Xbox one for almost 6 years, and I haven’t had any issues until about 2 weeks ago. When I try to sign in and load up the home menu, it takes forever and gives me a pop up that says...