What's wong

Discus and support What's wong in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Storage device removed The device constraining your download content packs has been removed please reinsert it af92277c-8b0e-4eff-ab00-a28cf58f9807 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by spencerbrouwer, Jan 13, 2020.

1. What's wong

Storage device removed

The device constraining your download content packs has been removed please reinsert it

:)

spencerbrouwer, Jan 13, 2020
  2. spencerbrouwer Win User

What's wong

I'm using an xbox 360 slim there Is still 112 kg left on my external harddrive
  3. XBF Eladio M Win User

What's wong

Hey spencer

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums.

Are you seeing this message on an Xbox 360 or an Xbox One?

If this is occurring on an Xbox 360, there could be several thing that are causing this message to display. Are there any error codes that display along with that error message.

You might want to try using
    this
    article as it covers different scenarios regarding detection of Xbox 360 storage devices.

I hope this is of some use to you.
  4. TylerWScott Win User

What's wong

Im sure this might sound dumb but is it really pluged in

if so try and see if a light is on if so then it might be the xbox its self with a problem try pluging it into something else and see if the storage works
  5. XBF Leo G Win User

What's wong

Hello spencerbrouwer,

Thank you for keeping us updated. Are you using the Xbox 360 S, Xbox 360 E or the original Xbox 360 console? What is the hard drive space of your internal hard drive? Did

the support article
    that XBF Eladio M provided help resolve the issue? Be sure to let us know the results!
  6. spencerbrouwer Win User

What's wong

I'm seeing it on my 360 every time I go and try to play my fable 2 game only this game every other games work fine
Thema:

What's wong

1. What's wong - Similar Threads - What's wong

2. If someone Hacked Your serial number What they can do With my Xbox ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    If someone Hacked Your serial number What they can do With my Xbox ?: What person Can Do if they hacked your serial number? What The person can do with your serial number 02c27691-0b8b-4612-9e47-144714e70f80
  3. My Xbox turns on and turns off immediately again. What can I do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox turns on and turns off immediately again. What can I do?: This is a bit of a long story with lots of details. I had an Xbox one S (the white one), I used it at the same socket each time and one day it started turning off immediately after turning on. I...
  4. Closed bluray player app then screen went black, what do i do?

in XboX Insiders
    Closed bluray player app then screen went black, what do i do?: I was watching neon genesis evangelion on bluray and i wanted to play gta before my mom got back home and when i closed the app it weny black. I tried pushing the xbox button on the controller ive...
  5. Almost all of my game clips and screenshots are gone what happened? Can I get them back...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Almost all of my game clips and screenshots are gone what happened? Can I get them back...: I was looking through my profile and then I saw that almost half of my game clips and screenshots are gone I'm wondering what happened and can I get them back cuz I never deleted them...
  6. My Minecraft world got deleted and what to do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Minecraft world got deleted and what to do?: My ps4 Minecraft world got deleted but a corrupted file. I don’t know how to get it back. Please help 9f78e459-f1b1-4974-a401-af34fbe80df2
  7. Whats going on with the Ark survival Ascended certification?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Whats going on with the Ark survival Ascended certification?: Whats going on with the Ark survival Ascended certification? Got lots of people waiting because the developer thought it was a good idea to release the updates on the other platforms on a cross...
  8. My xbox series x freeze, what should i do

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox series x freeze, what should i do: My xbox series x freeze, what should i do 63fb1f84-c986-4dcd-a10a-8765f66da65a
  9. What are Official Xbox Magazine Points? Are they still a thing?

in XBoX on Windows
    What are Official Xbox Magazine Points? Are they still a thing?: I recently found out that some of my favourite games have Xbox 360 gamerpics that could be obtained through these magazines. The one I've found is #83 from May 2008 with Portal gamerpics. The...
  10. Nearly all of my game clips and screenshots are gone what happen and can I get them back...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Nearly all of my game clips and screenshots are gone what happen and can I get them back...: Nearly all of my game clips and screenshots are gone what happen? Can I get them recovered PLEASEEE? 3821a926-74a9-46e1-bb9c-64580343c288