What's up with all of the hating on the Xbox One??

Discus and support What's up with all of the hating on the Xbox One?? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; This thread is dumb... Counter-productive... And is perpetuating the issue. Bringing attention to this topic is like drinking turpentine and p***ing... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by kingvas78, May 7, 2014.

  1. xenomorph v1
    xenomorph v1 Guest

    What's up with all of the hating on the Xbox One??


    This thread is dumb... Counter-productive... And is perpetuating the issue.

    Bringing attention to this topic is like drinking turpentine and p***ing on a brush fire... A bad idea.
     
    xenomorph v1, May 7, 2014
    #31
  2. kingvas78
    kingvas78 Guest
    @Collapse....... I'm going to give my opinion on your comment about kids these days....

    -

    Kids are raised with the "me first" attitude. "I want it so I better get it".......
     
    kingvas78, May 7, 2014
    #32
  3. IceStorm III
    IceStorm III Guest
    [quote user="Pyramid Head15"]Yay? You must be in the minority then because your original point was MS giving consumers what hey want[/quote]The original DRM plan mirrors the behavior of consumers and what they do. MS underestimated the difference between
    what people think they want and what they actually use.
    For that comment to work, MS would have had to have changed Kinect between reveal and what
    was launched.
    According to sales figures, it isn't.
    You don't get to determine that.
    Good
    thing Steam doesn't sell games, then. Steam sells licenses.
     
    IceStorm III, May 7, 2014
    #33
  4. What's up with all of the hating on the Xbox One??

    ^Haha morally right is the wrong choice of words there imo and I didn't quite understand part of that, but in response:

    I don't label EVERYONE who says something bad about the console a hater, you can have your gripes as nothing is perfect (even I have mine). I'm speaking of the people who blatantly have nothing but negative things to say (some not even owning the console)
    and its obvious when they're doing it. If you haven't seen the difference between the people who have genuine complaints to straight up bashing then I can't explain it to you.

    That's why I think the Xbox One receives a lot of hate, because there a these people that make it their mission to spread only bad and misleading things. I wouldn't be surprised if there's some on the PS side doing it as well, but it just feels like we get
    it more here. Everyone is great in their own way, until they're purposely trying to ruin the other sides fun, then they're haters.
     
    DigitalAssassin, May 7, 2014
    #34
  5. DigitalAssassin - You kind of took what I said completely out of context.
     
    Fall of Reach, May 7, 2014
    #35
  6. If only the true level headed people would be able to see the legitimate "hate" or "troll" posts and flat out ignored it, things wouldn't seem so bad.

    Unfortunately some take the bait and react in kind, which is what spawns the "console war"
     
    CollapseControl, May 7, 2014
    #36
  7. You can't hate a object it's pointless, but the fanboys on here play a big part too. I can't believe I read the same crap on here again and again. You don't need to physically own something to have a view on it. Most people's views are based on the facts.

    1. The XBOne forces Kinnect on you without a choice and expects you to pay for the privilege.

    2. The XBOne has no expansion for a HD at the moment.

    3. The XBOne gives you a tiled interface and offers no other choice.

    4. Lack of creativity in exclusives.

    5. To me and a lot of gamers out there, there's just no single reason to buy MS next offering.

    A price drop is a must for MS right now which will help them compete in the console market. If you going to buy something you need a reason to do so right now that reason doesn't exist.
     
    WildChameleon, May 7, 2014
    #37
  8. kingvas78
    kingvas78 Guest

    What's up with all of the hating on the Xbox One??

    Wild........ the choice in the consumers hand if they decide to purchase the X1 with the evil Kinect..... there is no peer pressure or force exerted......

    -

    HD expansion is coming, but has yet been an issue... ( Forza 5, PvZ, COL, Peggle, Golf, TR) all on my HD, only used 23%

    -

    I like the tiles.... they flow.

    -

    You and your "gamers" are free to your opinions..... my X1 gets used everyday. If you buy based on price alone..... you get what you pay for...... each to there own. PS4 went up $50 in Canada.... such is life...
     
    kingvas78, May 7, 2014
    #38
  9. @FallOfReach - Yeah sorry mate I did kind of ramble on there a bit and like I said I didn't fully understand your post and it looked like it was directed at me so I felt I had to explain myself. Wasn't trying to attack you or anything! =)
     
    DigitalAssassin, May 7, 2014
    #39
  10. f00xm4n
    f00xm4n Guest
    Well if anything this post showed us the few haters, hating lol.

    I love my xbox and honestly can not see getting a ps4 this gen, mainly because of the media and fan boys have been so bad with click bating and the pure lies, anybody doing research can even see nvidia and amd are going the way of Microsoft tech.

    I will say it again, Microsoft said the kinect cost the same as the console to make, it's not $100 THAT WAS THE PRICE DIFFERENCE AT LAUNCH. The Xbox was, maybe still is cheaper with a game on Amazon and game (uk). So please stop using that argument, it's
    now free.
     
    f00xm4n, May 7, 2014
    #40
  11. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest
    Adding to what I said before and it's not so much on these forums but I bet most would agree with me that sites like N4G, IGN, Neogaf, the ( well it seems like it to me ) hatred between gamers is just mind boggling.

    Some people prefer XB1, others PS4, some people like Microsoft, other's don't, some like Sony, others don't, who cares? as long as each of us are happy then why worry about others? or feel the need to constantly argue about it, it's a console ( or entertainment
    system ), plenty of things in life to worry about, fight over, a choice of console means nothing, well not to me.
     
    Lofty Who, May 7, 2014
    #41
  12. ^Well said mate, as always.
     
    DigitalAssassin, Oct 31, 2018
    #42
  13. f00xm4n Win User

    What's up with all of the hating on the Xbox One??

    Well if anything this post showed us the few haters, hating lol.

    I love my xbox and honestly can not see getting a ps4 this gen, mainly because of the media and fan boys have been so bad with click bating and the pure lies, anybody doing research can even see nvidia and amd are going the way of Microsoft tech.

    I will say it again, Microsoft said the kinect cost the same as the console to make, it's not $100 THAT WAS THE PRICE DIFFERENCE AT LAUNCH. The Xbox was, maybe still is cheaper with a game on Amazon and game (uk). So please stop using that argument, it's
    now free.
  14. kingvas78 Win User

    What's up with all of the hating on the Xbox One??

    Wild........ the choice in the consumers hand if they decide to purchase the X1 with the evil Kinect..... there is no peer pressure or force exerted......

    -

    HD expansion is coming, but has yet been an issue... ( Forza 5, PvZ, COL, Peggle, Golf, TR) all on my HD, only used 23%

    -

    I like the tiles.... they flow.

    -

    You and your "gamers" are free to your opinions..... my X1 gets used everyday. If you buy based on price alone..... you get what you pay for...... each to there own. PS4 went up $50 in Canada.... such is life...
  15. Fall of Reach Win User

    What's up with all of the hating on the Xbox One??

    DigitalAssassin - You kind of took what I said completely out of context.
  16. kingvas78 Win User

    What's up with all of the hating on the Xbox One??

    @Collapse....... I'm going to give my opinion on your comment about kids these days....

    -

    Kids are raised with the "me first" attitude. "I want it so I better get it".......
  17. DigitalAssassin Win User

    What's up with all of the hating on the Xbox One??

    I believe the term Hates gonna hate fits here perfectly.

    There's always going to be the haters that just have to hate on whatever is they're hating to an extreme amount which is a shame because it just over clouds the positive (well that's what it seems).

    Let them hate on and enjoy your product of choice.
Thema:

What's up with all of the hating on the Xbox One??

Loading...
  1. What's up with all of the hating on the Xbox One?? - Similar Threads - What's hating

  2. Not Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in

    in XboX Insiders
    Not Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in: I am an insider beta, I recently joined the insider beta. Yesterday we got the system, startup animation update, and I applied the Xbox one X version because that was my favorite by far and when...
  3. Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?: What is this new streak thing added in the update? I opened a game after installing the new update and I got a notification telling me something about a weekly streak being started and now there’s...
  4. How to see what badges are and change which show?

    in XboX Insiders
    How to see what badges are and change which show?: I am in the beta ring. It seems I should be able to at a minimum be able to see what the badges were for and also should be able to select which 5 are showing? I tried to find it on console, and...
  5. What are the requirements for going from the Beta to Alpha insider ring?

    in XboX Insiders
    What are the requirements for going from the Beta to Alpha insider ring?: I have been an insider for around 6 1/2 years (been on the beta ring for 1/2 a year) and I was wondering what the requirements for the alpha ring were. All the Xbox support article says is that it...
  6. What would happen if I redeemed the disc to digital and destroyed the disc?

    in XboX Insiders
    What would happen if I redeemed the disc to digital and destroyed the disc?: I wanna know just in case in the future a disc stops working. submitted by /u/Serious_Revolution77 [link] [comments]
  7. What do I do if I was falsely reported for hate speech or discrimination

    in XBoX Rewards & Social
    What do I do if I was falsely reported for hate speech or discrimination: I need so much help please I have absolutely no idea what to do. bc29e730-145b-4fed-bc30-ead36879e3a6
  8. Biggest thing I hate about Microsoft is NO frikkin support what gives,,,You suck on Cust ...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Biggest thing I hate about Microsoft is NO frikkin support what gives,,,You suck on Cust ...: One of biggest corpin the world and you have worst customer support of any company there is in fact it is nill!!!! fb0c5fd7-58f5-4622-b688-a73044805484
  9. I hate this system. Been trying for 30 minutes to sign in. What an absolute beating this ...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    I hate this system. Been trying for 30 minutes to sign in. What an absolute beating this ...: Why won't this stupid system let me sign in? I absolutely hate this system. Last time I get a Microsoft system 85d278c0-1e7f-46b5-ae7a-1d88410aecec
  10. What do you like Most about your Xbox one ? What do you hate most about it? Is there anything ...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    What do you like Most about your Xbox one ? What do you hate most about it? Is there anything ...: What do you like Most about your Xbox one ? I suppose my answer for the Good is they put together something already built ready to go that you don't have to tweak..It's optimized really well And...