What’s the point of weekly requests if they aren’t going to listen to them?

Discus and support What’s the point of weekly requests if they aren’t going to listen to them? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I’ve seen the same repeated requests for months less ads,usb audio support,how long to beat in the store etc submitted by /u/GLxYxSnIpEd [link]... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/GLxYxSnIpEd, Oct 24, 2023.

1. What’s the point of weekly requests if they aren’t going to listen to them?

I’ve seen the same repeated requests for months less ads,usb audio support,how long to beat in the store etc

submitted by /u/GLxYxSnIpEd
    [link] [comments]

/u/GLxYxSnIpEd, Oct 24, 2023
  2. SmashinMuffinz-[xbox Win User

Is cosmic rescue just a scam?

Oh I'd also like to ad, the last year of weekly sets has not had a single preorder request in any set. I've done almost all of them or have come close and not seen a preorder for completion on a weekly set
  3. skys7 Win User

Have gamers became a bunch of whiners & complainers nowadays

I dont listen to all the whining.

People usually whine before a game release then after it and then they stop at some point.

They go to the next game to do the same.

I just listen to them when they take a break from raging.
  4. ContentedEntree Win User

We should now buy the Xbox One.

[quote user="Get Bent Fanboy"]

No thanks. The changed their policy cause they knew the PS4 was going to crush this console with all the restriction the xbone had

[/quote]

Isn’t that what a company is meant to do? As I said in the OP, if we just whine and complain and don't step up when Microsoft listen to us, then what was and is the point? If we don't step up then it means we really were self-entitled whining trolls.

After all the complaining we did, if we don't reward them for listening to us, then it is basically a slap in Microsoft's face for even doing this and listening to us. If we don't step up after all the complaining we did, then other companies will
    look back at this moment when they have complaining customers and think to themselves ‘what is the point’?
  5. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

My Weekly Quests aren’t showing up.

Hi Rocco, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

In this case, the best course of action is to contact Microsoft Rewards support directly:

https://rewards.bing.com/support

The team should be able to verify your account and check what is happening.

For additional information on the Xbox Game Pass Quests, you can use this link:

https://www.xbox.com/xbox-game-pass/quests

I hope this helps.
  6. xxxTIMBURYxxx Win User

game pass quest sees 90% hit OUCH!

It appears as though the Game Pass Quests Rewards points have been reset back to previous point value... or at least some are from what I've noticed.

Many of the Weekly Quests have increased from 20pts. to 50-75pts.

Quest Completionist(45 daily + 15 weekly quests) has increased from 100pts. to 1000pts.
Thema:

What’s the point of weekly requests if they aren’t going to listen to them?

1. What’s the point of weekly requests if they aren’t going to listen to them? - Similar Threads - What’s point weekly

2. What are Official Xbox Magazine Points? Are they still a thing?

in XBoX on Windows
    What are Official Xbox Magazine Points? Are they still a thing?: I recently found out that some of my favourite games have Xbox 360 gamerpics that could be obtained through these magazines. The one I've found is #83 from May 2008 with Portal gamerpics. The...
  3. What should i do? I bought a 100 robux digital card using the reward points I got and I...

in XBoX on Windows
    What should i do? I bought a 100 robux digital card using the reward points I got and I...: How can I get the code or get my points back? 5139d47a-5472-4374-af39-ccef3e3222cc
  4. What's the point in being an Xbox insider?

in XboX Insiders
    What's the point in being an Xbox insider?: Not trolling as I've been in the programme for over a decade but these days it feels like being an insider is less valued than ever. I've been alpha skip ahead or equivalent for a lot of this time...
  5. What's the point of be an embassador? (I like how it sounds)

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    What's the point of be an embassador? (I like how it sounds): I'm new on this to be an embassador, teach me an tell me about what to do. I'm like sponge. I read all te introduction but I need someone to talk about the part of be an embassador. I like to...
  6. What's the point of selling external hard drives SPECIFICALLY FOR XBOX SERIES X/S if you...

in XBoX on Consoles
    What's the point of selling external hard drives SPECIFICALLY FOR XBOX SERIES X/S if you...: I bought an external hard drive that was specifically made for Xbox Series X/S. I was told it would allow me to store and be played off of yet that was not true when I attempted to actually play a...
  7. What’s the point of the report button

in XBoX on Windows
    What’s the point of the report button: literally Everytime I report someone for doing something that’s against the rules literally nothing happens like at this point just remove it bc it serves no purpose at all like I’m a ambassador...
  8. What is going on with my reward points?

in XBoX on Windows
    What is going on with my reward points?: So long story short something is going on with my reward points gifted to me after each purchase. Earlier in the year I purchased One Piece Odyssey and received 1200 points for my purchase....
  9. What happened to my COD points??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What happened to my COD points??: My COD PIONTS are gone , i paid an ernd them 2300 coins now theres only 1200 coins , i think its messed up that you people make a mistake an i a grown man 49 an more like me have to take a hit...
  10. Every single game on my xbox has an exclamation point in a triangle on them. ⚠️ idk what...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Every single game on my xbox has an exclamation point in a triangle on them. ⚠️ idk what...: Every single game on my xbox has an exclamation point in a triangle on them. ️ idk what this is but it's on all my games. I can still play them. What does it mean and how do I get rid of it...