What's the point in being an Xbox insider?

Discus and support What's the point in being an Xbox insider? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Not trolling as I've been in the programme for over a decade but these days it feels like being an insider is less valued than ever. I've been alpha... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/epimetheus_x, Mar 27, 2024.

1. What's the point in being an Xbox insider?

Not trolling as I've been in the programme for over a decade but these days it feels like being an insider is less valued than ever. I've been alpha skip ahead or equivalent for a lot of this time and in all this time I've gained 2 Xbox insider avatar T-shirts. I appreciate the arguments that we get to try cool things out first but frankly, it's been a while since something really cool has been implemented and the insider app has gotten so pointless that the last two surveys have been on pizza, ffs. I've submitted tons of bug reports and provided years of free testing to MS and in all that time never had so much as a free game let alone some free XBL Gold or heaven forbid GP. It really wouldn't affect MS bottom line to show a little appreciation to their testers, would it? Rant over

submitted by /u/epimetheus_x
    [link] [comments]

/u/epimetheus_x, Mar 27, 2024
  2. Daft Badger Win User

Update caused my console to factory reset

Insider forums are
    here

You do actually know what the point of being in the Insider programme is right?

You did read the terms before joining?

Had no issues with the latest update myself.
  3. XBF Zineb F Win User

Roblox text chat still isn't available?

4. TdK85 Win User

Anthem crashing Xbox completely

Game works fine now but would be nice to know that this is being investigated/fixed and what's happening.

Also have no idea what's happening inside this Xbox when it's just stuck nor whether any part of my Xbox is being damaged/overtaxed. Xbox fully shutting down is not normal.
  5. Nursemorph Win User

Xbox not starting after update E102 code

I don't know what this means, sorry....
    An Insiders Build means, at some point, you signed up for the Insiders program....basically, you get to test out featuires etc before they become widely distributed. The code you initially posted would point to it being an Insiders build....which then means you can't just use the normal OSU. The independent Advisor either knows more than me or are simply ingoring the build number and assuming things.

Personally, I would wait for clarification from someone else before doindg anything else...whilst the IA may be right, they also won't be paying for repairs if they are wrong
  6. Team Tweetle Win User

Star Wars BattleFront: Battle of Jakku

I see Turning Point but not the other things you pointed out. However, I am the Dad I actually don't play the game. I do apologize for being a noob. If these other items are located inside Turning Point I guess I am good. If you could please verify.
Thema:

What's the point in being an Xbox insider?

1. What's the point in being an Xbox insider? - Similar Threads - What's point being

2. What are Official Xbox Magazine Points? Are they still a thing?

in XBoX on Windows
    What are Official Xbox Magazine Points? Are they still a thing?: I recently found out that some of my favourite games have Xbox 360 gamerpics that could be obtained through these magazines. The one I've found is #83 from May 2008 with Portal gamerpics. The...
  3. What should i do? I bought a 100 robux digital card using the reward points I got and I...

in XBoX on Windows
    What should i do? I bought a 100 robux digital card using the reward points I got and I...: How can I get the code or get my points back? 5139d47a-5472-4374-af39-ccef3e3222cc
  4. What's the point of be an embassador? (I like how it sounds)

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    What's the point of be an embassador? (I like how it sounds): I'm new on this to be an embassador, teach me an tell me about what to do. I'm like sponge. I read all te introduction but I need someone to talk about the part of be an embassador. I like to...
  5. What's the point of selling external hard drives SPECIFICALLY FOR XBOX SERIES X/S if you...

in XBoX on Consoles
    What's the point of selling external hard drives SPECIFICALLY FOR XBOX SERIES X/S if you...: I bought an external hard drive that was specifically made for Xbox Series X/S. I was told it would allow me to store and be played off of yet that was not true when I attempted to actually play a...
  6. What’s the point of the report button

in XBoX on Windows
    What’s the point of the report button: literally Everytime I report someone for doing something that’s against the rules literally nothing happens like at this point just remove it bc it serves no purpose at all like I’m a ambassador...
  7. What is going on with my reward points?

in XBoX on Windows
    What is going on with my reward points?: So long story short something is going on with my reward points gifted to me after each purchase. Earlier in the year I purchased One Piece Odyssey and received 1200 points for my purchase....
  8. What happened to my COD points??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What happened to my COD points??: My COD PIONTS are gone , i paid an ernd them 2300 coins now theres only 1200 coins , i think its messed up that you people make a mistake an i a grown man 49 an more like me have to take a hit...
  9. What’s the point of weekly requests if they aren’t going to listen to them?

in XboX Insiders
    What’s the point of weekly requests if they aren’t going to listen to them?: I’ve seen the same repeated requests for months less ads,usb audio support,how long to beat in the store etc submitted by /u/GLxYxSnIpEd [link] [comments]
  10. So exactly what will be the point to having an xbox one if all major exclusives are on pc?..

in XBoX on Consoles
    So exactly what will be the point to having an xbox one if all major exclusives are on pc?..: i go through phases when a game comes out on pc that i have to have on there (fallout 4 half life 3) then my xbox will be redundant for a while and to get back on topic on of the reasons i built...