What's the path for the Xbox gamepass launcher app?

Discus and support What's the path for the Xbox gamepass launcher app? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I realise this is a super specific use case but I'm losing my mind here. I'm trying to set up a customised dock bar in rainmeter, and I'd very much... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Zarbaul, Sep 26, 2023.

1. Zarbaul
    Zarbaul Guest

I realise this is a super specific use case but I'm losing my mind here.

I'm trying to set up a customised dock bar in rainmeter, and I'd very much like to include the xbox app (along with steam, battle.net, EA, epic launcher etc...) on this bar. for all my other programs this has been a super simple process of copying the path for the launcher program (eg. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\Steam.exe"), setting an icon and BAM it all works fine.

But then I get to my nemesis, the xbox app for PC, open up properties for the desktop shortcut I've been using and in target box it says "Microsoft GamingApp_8wekyb3d........" and this would all be fine, BUT I CAN'T COPY THIS as the box isn't selectable.

I've tried to include a photo to show what I mean, incase my description isn't good enough, for some reason it won't upload here.

Photo

:)

Zarbaul, Sep 26, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: