What's the max rank I can reach in Forza 5?

Discus and support What's the max rank I can reach in Forza 5? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm a level 73 now and I was just curious what the max rank is in Forza 5 ? and do I get anything special if I reach the max rank?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by IntenseJames, Apr 22, 2014.

1. IntenseJames
    IntenseJames Guest

I'm a level 73 now and I was just curious what the max rank is in Forza 5 ? and do I get anything special if I reach the max rank?

:)

IntenseJames, Apr 22, 2014
  2. Ranks.

Does BF3 have a "prestige" or do you reach a "max" level and stay there? I havent play BFs enough to reach a max rank before, but I did hit like 29 or so in the beta. What is the max rank, 50? Thanks for all input. Ill state that I did observe some wild
    emblems during the beta that "appeared" as prestige ranks, but I dunno for sure.

UneasyJmitchell, Apr 22, 2014
  3. IntenseJames
    IntenseJames Guest
    How Do I Level Up In Xbox Forums Exactly? I Have Been Posting And Replying Everyday And I'm Still Level 1?

Ok so the more posts I do like starting a topic for example I'll level up? and what's the max rank I can level up to?

IntenseJames, Apr 22, 2014
  4. What's the max rank I can reach in Forza 5?

I'm not sure anyone knows.

Many players have already passed the 999-level threshold so I think the next marker is level 9,999. It will be interesting to see if anyone get's that high and what happens at that point.

Patrick M. Martin, Apr 23, 2014
  5. Trippul G
    Trippul G Guest
    I'm assuming they fixed the glitch from FM4 that resets your level to 1 after you pass level 255? Not sure exactly what the details were...I still haven't quite made it that high, though I well may, once I finally get around to finishing all the races in
    however many years' time that it takes me.

Trippul G, Apr 24, 2014
  6. That glitch was present when the game was released in November. Turn10 released a patch in December that fixed this and the level doesn't reset now.

Patrick M. Martin, Apr 24, 2014
  7. FullHornet
    FullHornet Guest
    I am at level 349 currently and still gaining levels so who knows.

FullHornet, Nov 1, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: