What's the longest period so far you haven't touched your new Xbox One?

Discus and support What's the longest period so far you haven't touched your new Xbox One? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; The day after Christmas I went San Francisco area to Tucson Arizona for 4 days for work. Been on at least one hour a day since. •I'm confused on the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ResidentWebbo, Jan 17, 2014.

  1. What's the longest period so far you haven't touched your new Xbox One?


    The day after Christmas I went San Francisco area to Tucson Arizona for 4 days for work.

    Been on at least one hour a day since.

    •I'm confused on the people saying there is nothing to play. I have 9 X1 games and I am swamped with content!

    •also Thief releases the 25th of Feb.
     
    Listed mia 510, Jan 18, 2014
    #16
  2. Randver
    Randver Guest
    [quote user="Listed mia 510"]

    The day after Christmas I went San Francisco area to Tucson Arizona for 4 days for work.

    Been on at least one hour a day since.

    •I'm confused on the people saying there is nothing to play. I have 9 X1 games and I am swamped with content!

    •also Thief releases the 25th of Feb.

    [/quote]

    I think there are 16 retail games released and several more digital only but for me it's the quality of the games that leads me to the "nothing to play" crowd.

    I'd like to play AC4 but I still haven't found the time to play 2 and 3 so it's on the back burner. The rest of the games compared to what's available to play elsewhere are just middle of the road games. I still have some "classics" on the 360 I need to get
    around to playing. In my world gameplay>graphics.
     
    Randver, Jan 18, 2014
    #17
  3. Oh that does make more sense. I'm mostly the same but for this first year I'm also going too play games I would not normally. Hopefully some of these betas coming out will be worth while that should kill some time till March!
     
    Listed mia 510, Jan 18, 2014
    #18
  4. What's the longest period so far you haven't touched your new Xbox One?

    I'm not sure, but I would guess anywhere between 2-5 days (about 1/2 a week). Going to school, completing assignments, & spending time with family (as well as on these forums) usually keeps me busy enough to keep me away from the console for significant
    lengths of time. However, I do believe that I have developed a "gaming habit" over the years as I usually start to feel a "pull" to play it if away from it long enough.
     
    Galactic Geek, Jan 18, 2014
    #19
  5. Merlin4421
    Merlin4421 Guest
    I think I've been on mine every day since launch. Not long periods I work and spend time with the family. Between bf4 dr3 nba 2k14 and ac4 I have plenty of games to play till march.
     
    Merlin4421, Jan 18, 2014
    #20
  6. The XB1 gets used everyday I'm near it just like the 360 because I use it for all entertainment, not just games.

    The longest I would go without gaming is if I get sick and can't concentrate on games.

    With the XB1 there is now another distraction it offers me, Upload Studio. I would spend time on video editors in certain games like Halo or COD, now I have it on the console and can be used un every game, that is time vampire to me.
     
    CollapseControl, Oct 31, 2018
    #21
  7. CollapseControl Win User

    What's the longest period so far you haven't touched your new Xbox One?

    The XB1 gets used everyday I'm near it just like the 360 because I use it for all entertainment, not just games.

    The longest I would go without gaming is if I get sick and can't concentrate on games.

    With the XB1 there is now another distraction it offers me, Upload Studio. I would spend time on video editors in certain games like Halo or COD, now I have it on the console and can be used un every game, that is time vampire to me.
  8. Galactic Geek Win User

    What's the longest period so far you haven't touched your new Xbox One?

    I'm not sure, but I would guess anywhere between 2-5 days (about 1/2 a week). Going to school, completing assignments, & spending time with family (as well as on these forums) usually keeps me busy enough to keep me away from the console for significant
    lengths of time. However, I do believe that I have developed a "gaming habit" over the years as I usually start to feel a "pull" to play it if away from it long enough.
  9. Randver Win User

    What's the longest period so far you haven't touched your new Xbox One?

    [quote user="Listed mia 510"]

    The day after Christmas I went San Francisco area to Tucson Arizona for 4 days for work.

    Been on at least one hour a day since.

    •I'm confused on the people saying there is nothing to play. I have 9 X1 games and I am swamped with content!

    •also Thief releases the 25th of Feb.

    [/quote]

    I think there are 16 retail games released and several more digital only but for me it's the quality of the games that leads me to the "nothing to play" crowd.

    I'd like to play AC4 but I still haven't found the time to play 2 and 3 so it's on the back burner. The rest of the games compared to what's available to play elsewhere are just middle of the road games. I still have some "classics" on the 360 I need to get
    around to playing. In my world gameplay>graphics.
  10. tohellnbak Win User

    What's the longest period so far you haven't touched your new Xbox One?

    since my 1 is in my living room... where the TV is... I use it every day.... Matter of fact while I was typing this... I changed from the weather to ESPN..
  11. wallsy01 Win User

    What's the longest period so far you haven't touched your new Xbox One?

    Well my xbox one is downstairs were all my family is and I barely touch it when the kids go to bed I go upstairs and play on my ps4 untill titanfall drops it will no doubt remain this way unless I fancy a blu ray or some Netflix in living room
Thema:

What's the longest period so far you haven't touched your new Xbox One?

Loading...
  1. What's the longest period so far you haven't touched your new Xbox One? - Similar Threads - What's longest period

  2. Not Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in

    in XboX Insiders
    Not Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in: I am an insider beta, I recently joined the insider beta. Yesterday we got the system, startup animation update, and I applied the Xbox one X version because that was my favorite by far and when...
  3. Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?: What is this new streak thing added in the update? I opened a game after installing the new update and I got a notification telling me something about a weekly streak being started and now there’s...
  4. How to see what badges are and change which show?

    in XboX Insiders
    How to see what badges are and change which show?: I am in the beta ring. It seems I should be able to at a minimum be able to see what the badges were for and also should be able to select which 5 are showing? I tried to find it on console, and...
  5. What are the requirements for going from the Beta to Alpha insider ring?

    in XboX Insiders
    What are the requirements for going from the Beta to Alpha insider ring?: I have been an insider for around 6 1/2 years (been on the beta ring for 1/2 a year) and I was wondering what the requirements for the alpha ring were. All the Xbox support article says is that it...
  6. What would happen if I redeemed the disc to digital and destroyed the disc?

    in XboX Insiders
    What would happen if I redeemed the disc to digital and destroyed the disc?: I wanna know just in case in the future a disc stops working. submitted by /u/Serious_Revolution77 [link] [comments]
  7. Heyy, quick question about updates in the Omega ring. When it says mandatory time, what...

    in XboX Insiders
    Heyy, quick question about updates in the Omega ring. When it says mandatory time, what...: I ask because I haven't received the update for the Disc to Digital feature yet despite being in the Omega program. I looked on a site and it said the mandatory time is 3 PM Pt on September 2....
  8. I tested all the games I own with disc to digital. Here’s a list of what worked and didn’t.

    in XboX Insiders
    I tested all the games I own with disc to digital. Here’s a list of what worked and didn’t.: I noticed that none of my Sega, Bandai Namco, Square Enix, and Ubisoft games were supported, yet. Supported: The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Special Edition Extinction Titanfall 2 Stray Mortal Kombat...
  9. How I got disc to digital working and what games I can play on my PC

    in XboX Insiders
    How I got disc to digital working and what games I can play on my PC: There's been a fair few confusing threads on this in the build up to the alpha/beta release today, so hopefully this helps out those who are interested in disc to digital. Pre-requisites: You...
  10. If you have a High Speed 4K HDMI cable. What is the longest it can be for Xbox 1X?

    in XBoX on Consoles
    If you have a High Speed 4K HDMI cable. What is the longest it can be for Xbox 1X?: If you have a High Speed 4K HDMI cable. What is the longest it can be for Xbox 1X? I have 45-50ft cable to a projector that is having a hard time detecting the Xbox. If it does detect it. Only...