What's the difference between online multiplayer and online console multiplayer?

Discus and support What's the difference between online multiplayer and online console multiplayer? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; What's the difference between online multiplayer and online console multiplayer? 9b7b94cc-2efd-4f38-bb30-aa60c1d6bd02 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Lee sana, Oct 10, 2023.

1. Lee sana
    Lee sana Guest

What's the difference between online multiplayer and online console multiplayer?

:)

Lee sana, Oct 10, 2023
  2. ngocphi Win User

Well console.based multiplayer or online only xbox.games.will require gold
  3. Gerardo CG Win User

Hi there Lee, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

Basically, it's the same. "Online multiplayer" is a more general term that can refer to any device, while "Online console multiplayer" specifically refers to the console.

I hope this helps, and if you were referring to something else, please let me know. Any additional details you can provide are greatly appreciated.

Best regards.
  4. Malik Niles Win User

So when a game says I need a live subscription to play multiplayer does it matter which one I get?
  5. kyle_m4496 Win User

What is the difference between an online multiplayer game and an online cooperative game?

Hi ☯️ ?. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

Thank you for posting on the Xbox Communities Forum. Online multiplayer games can be either competitive or cooperative, or both, while online cooperative games are exclusively designed around cooperation.

In cooperative games, players collaborate and help each other, often forming teams to overcome challenges and complete missions. All players have a shared goal and must rely on each other to succeed. In multiplayer games, objectives can vary widely and include both defeating other players and collaborating.

Please reach back if you have further questions.

Thanks,
    Kyle
  6. Auswulf Win User

Xbox live free trial not working

The only difference between Xbox live and PSN-

Xbox Live has to be payed in order to access all of its features, online features and third party apps.

PSN is free but also has a payed service which is completely Optional, you can still access all of its features and its online features without a Plus account except for a few certain multiplayer games on the PS4 in which will require PSN+

The multiplayer online is the same on both companies consoles 360 - PS3, XBONE - PS4.

The only difference there is no party chat for PS3.
Thema:

1. What's the difference between online multiplayer and online console multiplayer? - Similar Threads - What's difference between

2. I just got gifted from a different region, and i can't claim the gift. What should i do?...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I just got gifted from a different region, and i can't claim the gift. What should i do?...: My friend gifted me Minecraft from US region. But i can't claim it because i'm on a different region. What should i do? can anyone help?? 82117b44-9dc0-427e-a6a5-51ff38f7169c
  3. What is going on here? I’ve tried new cables, different tvs, everything you can think of....

in XBoX on Consoles
    What is going on here? I’ve tried new cables, different tvs, everything you can think of....: [img] What is happening here? 48ff655b-ac76-4889-b415-240d09c47f5e
  4. Insiders Beta Ring Member, Curious as to what UI & other differences there are between Beta...

in XboX Insiders
    Insiders Beta Ring Member, Curious as to what UI & other differences there are between Beta...: Basically I'm curious as to what is different within Beta as of now? Is the UI different in some way? Like what is different than someone who's not in the insiders program? submitted by...
  5. i want to link a xbox account but using a different email to what my epic game is can i do...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i want to link a xbox account but using a different email to what my epic game is can i do...: i want to link a xbox account but using a different email to what my epic game is can i do that? e8ce0939-2d4f-4fb2-8053-513825fb040a
  6. What is the different between hogwarts legacy series one version game disc play on the xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What is the different between hogwarts legacy series one version game disc play on the xbox...: frame rate? image quality? 4b75aa20-819a-4ed2-9d87-8087e84086aa
  7. What’s the difference between (2023) MW3 Vault Edition and (2023) MW3 Vault Edition Upgrade

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What’s the difference between (2023) MW3 Vault Edition and (2023) MW3 Vault Edition Upgrade: Not sure what this box is for, but I did not buy the Vault Edition. I bought the Vault Edition Upgrade , but i still cannot play MW3. I was just wanted to know what the difference between the two...
  8. What is the difference between a permanent ban and a permanent suspension.

in XBoX Accessibility
    What is the difference between a permanent ban and a permanent suspension.: What is the difference between a permanent ban and a permanent suspension???? 015494a1-700e-4fb3-8516-f8c9a8c6c427
  9. Hello, What is the difference between these two gamepads?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, What is the difference between these two gamepads?: I wish you a good day, Microsoft 9th generation blue gamepad is coming and two different product codes appear. First product code: QAU-00009 Second product code: QAU-00009 What is the difference...
  10. What is the difference between an Xbox one controller and an Xbox one S controller?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What is the difference between an Xbox one controller and an Xbox one S controller?: What is the difference between an Xbox one controller and an Xbox one S controller? c07a002e-f5c7-4c98-98d3-312fff388e3c