What’s the difference between (2023) MW3 Vault Edition and (2023) MW3 Vault Edition Upgrade

Discus and support What’s the difference between (2023) MW3 Vault Edition and (2023) MW3 Vault Edition Upgrade in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Not sure what this box is for, but I did not buy the Vault Edition. I bought the Vault Edition Upgrade , but i still cannot play MW3. I was just wanted... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by � � � ., Nov 11, 2023.

1. What’s the difference between (2023) MW3 Vault Edition and (2023) MW3 Vault Edition Upgrade

Not sure what this box is for, but I did not buy the Vault Edition. I bought the Vault Edition Upgrade , but i still cannot play MW3. I was just wanted to know what the difference between the two were.

:)

� � � ., Nov 11, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

What’s the difference between (2023) MW3 Vault Edition and (2023) MW3 Vault Edition Upgrade

One contains the game, the other one only contains the vault edition bonus items and is intended for people who already own the game
  3. ngocphi Win User

I have bought 2 DLCs of Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Collection 1 and 3 for Xbox Series X, but none of them can be played, but my console says it is installed.

@op which.mw3 did you buy

It's.hard.to.get.the.2011 mw3

So.I'm.assuming this.year.2023 mw3 right ?

If.so.that is correct

As you bought the 2011 collection pack

You would need the 2011 Xbox 360 games to run those content

2023 mw3 only has vault edition and battlepass it hasn't even been out long enough for collection

Season 1 content just started last week

You.cant.redownload thr content unless you have the OG 2011 mw3

2023 mw3 has.seasons and battlepass not collections.

And only blackice and. vault. Came out

2023 mw3 has captain price on the cover (his hat and mustache is unmistakable

2011 mw3 has gaz or a generic character in the front
  4. KindGryphon Win User

So I purchase. The modern warfare 3 upgraded version, but I don't have modern warfare, 3 do I need modern warfare 3 to be upgraded like I only have war zone, so do I need the modern warfare 3?

L contact [mod removed]
    Yes you would need to purchase the digital crossplay version of mw3 in order for the vault edition upgrade to work.

The vault edition upgrade simply upgrades the digital crossplay version of mw3 to the vault edition.
  5. KindGryphon Win User

I only bought the vault upgrade from MW3 without MW3 just WZ and MW2 and I don't have the rewards.

Maybe what I did was something very dumb but I thought I can get the MW2 rewards like the zombie ghost and then the weapons in Battle royale later just by buying the vault upgrade. My question here is I need the full game to claim the upgrade or I need to wait or it was something else.
    You definitely need mw3. All you bought was the vault edition upgrade which is for people who already have the standard edition of mw3 and wanted to upgrade to the vault edition.

So without owning the standard edition of mw3 the vault edition upgrade is essentially useless to you.
  6. iHaveHobbitFeet Win User

Will it be possible to upgrade from mw2 vault edition to mw3 vault edition on xbox series s ?

I own mw2 vault edition, and I was wandering will it be possible to upgrade to mw3, as it gives me the option to upgrade or will I have to purchase the whole new game ?
    I assume you are talking about the "MW3 Vault Edition Upgrade".

If so all that does is upgrade people who already bought the digital crossplay edition ($70 version) of MW3 and want to upgrade that ti the vault edition.

If you dont already own the digital crossplay version of MW3 then the upgrade won't do anything at all for you.
Thema:

1. What’s the difference between (2023) MW3 Vault Edition and (2023) MW3 Vault Edition Upgrade - Similar Threads - What’s difference between

2. I just got gifted from a different region, and i can't claim the gift. What should i do?...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I just got gifted from a different region, and i can't claim the gift. What should i do?...: My friend gifted me Minecraft from US region. But i can't claim it because i'm on a different region. What should i do? can anyone help?? 82117b44-9dc0-427e-a6a5-51ff38f7169c
  3. What is going on here? I’ve tried new cables, different tvs, everything you can think of....

in XBoX on Consoles
    What is going on here? I’ve tried new cables, different tvs, everything you can think of....: [img] What is happening here? 48ff655b-ac76-4889-b415-240d09c47f5e
  4. Insiders Beta Ring Member, Curious as to what UI & other differences there are between Beta...

in XboX Insiders
    Insiders Beta Ring Member, Curious as to what UI & other differences there are between Beta...: Basically I'm curious as to what is different within Beta as of now? Is the UI different in some way? Like what is different than someone who's not in the insiders program? submitted by...
  5. i want to link a xbox account but using a different email to what my epic game is can i do...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i want to link a xbox account but using a different email to what my epic game is can i do...: i want to link a xbox account but using a different email to what my epic game is can i do that? e8ce0939-2d4f-4fb2-8053-513825fb040a
  6. What is the different between hogwarts legacy series one version game disc play on the xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What is the different between hogwarts legacy series one version game disc play on the xbox...: frame rate? image quality? 4b75aa20-819a-4ed2-9d87-8087e84086aa
  7. What's the difference between online multiplayer and online console multiplayer?

in XBoX on Windows
    What's the difference between online multiplayer and online console multiplayer?: What's the difference between online multiplayer and online console multiplayer? 9b7b94cc-2efd-4f38-bb30-aa60c1d6bd02
  8. What is the difference between a permanent ban and a permanent suspension.

in XBoX Accessibility
    What is the difference between a permanent ban and a permanent suspension.: What is the difference between a permanent ban and a permanent suspension???? 015494a1-700e-4fb3-8516-f8c9a8c6c427
  9. Hello, What is the difference between these two gamepads?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, What is the difference between these two gamepads?: I wish you a good day, Microsoft 9th generation blue gamepad is coming and two different product codes appear. First product code: QAU-00009 Second product code: QAU-00009 What is the difference...
  10. What is the difference between an Xbox one controller and an Xbox one S controller?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What is the difference between an Xbox one controller and an Xbox one S controller?: What is the difference between an Xbox one controller and an Xbox one S controller? c07a002e-f5c7-4c98-98d3-312fff388e3c