What's the delay MS ?

Discus and support What's the delay MS ? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So 6 months and no storage update ? kinda makes you wonder what Microsoft has up it's sleeve regarding storage with the One. Microsoft should of... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by WildChameleon, Mar 21, 2014.

  1. What's the delay MS ?


    So 6 months and no storage update ? kinda makes you wonder what Microsoft has up it's sleeve regarding storage with the One. Microsoft should of launched the One with HD compatibility to extend for the future they didn't why ? They chose instead to lock
    their owners into 500 gig had space only.

    Could Microsoft be preparing their own hd like they did with the 360 at a premium price tag ?

    I read stuff it will be open etc ? open as in size only ?

    I mean it doesn't take 6 months to make the One compatible with any external hd.

    All your X Box owners are at the mercy of Microsoft, i hope it all works out for you!

    :)
     
    WildChameleon, Mar 21, 2014
    #1
  2. grottmannen
    grottmannen Guest
    "Muted" Myself In Gears of War 3! Need Help!

    OK so what's the delay in this matter?
     
    grottmannen, Mar 21, 2014
    #2
  3. Wolf Slurpee
    Wolf Slurpee Guest
    Thanksgiving XBOX LIVE GOLD FREE WEEKEND 11-24-11

    Yeah, what's up with the delay?
     
    Wolf Slurpee, Mar 21, 2014
    #3
  4. kingvas78
    kingvas78 Guest

    What's the delay MS ?

    You need to find a hobby....
     
    kingvas78, Mar 21, 2014
    #4
  5. kingvas78 Win User

    What's the delay MS ?

    You need to find a hobby....
  6. r00fus1337 Win User

    Xbox Delay Rumours.

    The only outside thought in my mind is not a delay because of MS but in the supply chain. That is... IF there truly is a delay at all.
  7. ngocphi Win User

    Again beat by scalpers

    Thats just it you just don't understand

    You can place orders but not the way you think

    Retail sales is ms stores purview and also sold based on limited quantities

    People complain about a week delay based on the pandemic delaying everything what makes you think they will accept ms holding onto their cash for a month or so till the next restock
  8. N7 Gh0stz Win User

    Microsoft launch titles go gold

    Sounds good to me no delays etc so Ms managed to get a console out and more games with no delays *cough* *cough*
  9. TimCunard Win User

    Waiting on game hotfix.

    Colossal Order says its MS that is the delay
Thema:

What's the delay MS ?

Loading...
  1. What's the delay MS ? - Similar Threads - What's delay

  2. Not Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in

    in XboX Insiders
    Not Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in: I am an insider beta, I recently joined the insider beta. Yesterday we got the system, startup animation update, and I applied the Xbox one X version because that was my favorite by far and when...
  3. Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?: What is this new streak thing added in the update? I opened a game after installing the new update and I got a notification telling me something about a weekly streak being started and now there’s...
  4. How to see what badges are and change which show?

    in XboX Insiders
    How to see what badges are and change which show?: I am in the beta ring. It seems I should be able to at a minimum be able to see what the badges were for and also should be able to select which 5 are showing? I tried to find it on console, and...
  5. What are the requirements for going from the Beta to Alpha insider ring?

    in XboX Insiders
    What are the requirements for going from the Beta to Alpha insider ring?: I have been an insider for around 6 1/2 years (been on the beta ring for 1/2 a year) and I was wondering what the requirements for the alpha ring were. All the Xbox support article says is that it...
  6. What would happen if I redeemed the disc to digital and destroyed the disc?

    in XboX Insiders
    What would happen if I redeemed the disc to digital and destroyed the disc?: I wanna know just in case in the future a disc stops working. submitted by /u/Serious_Revolution77 [link] [comments]
  7. Heyy, quick question about updates in the Omega ring. When it says mandatory time, what...

    in XboX Insiders
    Heyy, quick question about updates in the Omega ring. When it says mandatory time, what...: I ask because I haven't received the update for the Disc to Digital feature yet despite being in the Omega program. I looked on a site and it said the mandatory time is 3 PM Pt on September 2....
  8. I tested all the games I own with disc to digital. Here’s a list of what worked and didn’t.

    in XboX Insiders
    I tested all the games I own with disc to digital. Here’s a list of what worked and didn’t.: I noticed that none of my Sega, Bandai Namco, Square Enix, and Ubisoft games were supported, yet. Supported: The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Special Edition Extinction Titanfall 2 Stray Mortal Kombat...
  9. My Xbox One won't connect and the lights will be delayed for a few seconds. What is the...

    in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox One won't connect and the lights will be delayed for a few seconds. What is the...: My Xbox One won't connect and the lights will be delayed for a few seconds. What is the problem? f7e9f7ff-40ac-4c57-ac7a-bebe3c1184ae
  10. Temporary Delay in Deposits-??? what that mean?

    in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Temporary Delay in Deposits-??? what that mean?: Temporary Delay in Deposits-what that mean? a28a4a21-7a75-4b56-b745-ae9e844f4eaa