What's the deal with xbox enforcement?

Discus and support What's the deal with xbox enforcement? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Time after time, I've been messaged slurs and other hate messages, and people in game chat harass me nonstop. I report them, make the 60-second game... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Aberrant Depth, Nov 19, 2023.

1. What's the deal with xbox enforcement?

Time after time, I've been messaged slurs and other hate messages, and people in game chat harass me nonstop. I report them, make the 60-second game clips as advised to report them, and nothing ever happens.
    Yet my friend once messaged someone "dorkenpants" and got banned for a week, which contrary to Microsoft, I'd argue isn't as bad as the N word.

So I guess my question is, what's the deal with enforcement? Do they ban people at random or just not at all?

:)

Aberrant Depth, Nov 19, 2023
  2. Darhyl Amizola Win User

Hi there! My name is Darhyl and I’d be more than happy to help you with your query.

It's important to note that this is a public user-to-user community forum, and none of us here work for Microsoft.

Just a gentle reminder that for enforcement actions there is a dedicated team that handles them which is the enforcement team. I’m so sorry but the reason and all details are only available on your friend's end.

I understand this situation is frustrating for you and your friend, however, I would like to let you know that no one in the community forums or someone from Microsoft support is capable of assisting with enforcement actions.

I highly suggest you check this link for Xbox enforcement action FAQ using the link below:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/family-online-safety/enforcement/xbox-enforcement-action-faq

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  3. Geth Win User

My ban

Hello.

Apologies, but no one here can deal with Xbox enforcement cases.

You would need to visit the enforcement page to see what you should do.
  4. Geth Win User

Enforcement / gamertag

Currently, their is no way to directly contact Xbox enforcement.

Also, nobody here on the forums can address issues dealing with enforcement actions.

All information and what you can do about it will be on the enforcement website.
  5. VividFawn880645 Win User

Enforcement / gamertag

Currently, their is no way to directly contact Xbox enforcement.

Also, nobody here on the forums can address issues dealing with enforcement actions.

All information and what you can do about it will be on the enforcement website.
    that’s is terrible customer service
  6. Jowster12 Win User

I have been band because my friend was on my xbox on his ac and sent rude things to someone and it banned me

We can't deal with enforcement issues on the forums.

You'll have to go to
    Xbox Enforcement
    to deal with a ban.
Thema:

1. What's the deal with xbox enforcement? - Similar Threads - What's deal enforcement

2. Another issue of can't download 360 profile due to no connection. What's the deal with this?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Another issue of can't download 360 profile due to no connection. What's the deal with this?: Series X will not allow 360 profile download, I am at my wits end. We upgraded to the series X for it's renowned supposed compatibility so we could maintain playability of our COD Zombie...
  3. What is the deal with starfield download? Download works no problem until it hits45.6 GB (39%)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What is the deal with starfield download? Download works no problem until it hits45.6 GB (39%): I have been trying to install Starfield on PC Game Pass and every time i do it stops at 45.6 gb, I have room on hard drive, i have tried all Microsoft suggested fixes, and have tried pretty much...
  4. Whats the deal with the Xbox Series S/X Security Key Partition?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Whats the deal with the Xbox Series S/X Security Key Partition?: Why does my Series S have a security partition on the internal SSD? Who came up with this horrible idea at Microsoft? This basically adds an expiration date to my console, since SSD's are...
  5. Whats the deal with Minecraft ray tracing?

in XboX Insiders
    Whats the deal with Minecraft ray tracing?: Is it ever coming? Is there a way to toggle so right now? Im on series X. submitted by /u/azoglin [link] [comments]
  6. What is going on? What am I dealing with here?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What is going on? What am I dealing with here?: Here a few days ago, my xbox one started giving major issues. It persists today, as I cannot download or update games or apps of any kind despite being on a wired connection that says I have an...
  7. What is the conversion rate of EA Play with the Game Pass Ultimate $1 deal?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    What is the conversion rate of EA Play with the Game Pass Ultimate $1 deal?: Hi! I have 12 months of EA Play subscription, and I saw that if I use the $1 Game Pass Ultimate deal, EAPlay will convert to GPU, but what is the conversion rate? 1:1? So, if I have 12 months of...
  8. What is the deal with no popular xbox exclusives?

in XboX Insiders
    What is the deal with no popular xbox exclusives?: When are MLB the show and other ps4 exclusives coming to xbox? submitted by /u/justiceturtle5 [link] [comments]
  9. what is the deal.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    what is the deal.: what is the deal. keeps messing up after i get 1 or 2 bingos. dont get my rewards 71d21b70-7fd3-472e-93fe-0f868e3a461c
  10. Deals with Gold? What deal?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Deals with Gold? What deal?: On the Deals with Gold page, it shows that Battlefield 4 is on sale at "-100%" and NHL 16 is on sale at "-75%". However, when you go to purchase them, the price shown is $14.99 and $39.99. Why is...