What's the current wait time for xcloud invites?

Discus and support What's the current wait time for xcloud invites? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Jus checking w other members to see what's the current wait time for xcloud signup. I got hooked on this after getting console streaming and now I jus... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Eren-yeager, Jan 29, 2020.

1. What's the current wait time for xcloud invites?

Jus checking w other members to see what's the current wait time for xcloud signup. I got hooked on this after getting console streaming and now I jus wanna keep playing. I registered for xcloud like 2 weeks ago. What's ur wait time?

submitted by /u/Eren-yeager
    [link] [comments]

/u/Eren-yeager, Jan 29, 2020
  2. Hyper x Vacuumz Win User

Thoughts so far on Project xCloud (Preview)?

I’m registered for the xCloud program but I’m still waiting on being invited to participate. Are you able to earn achievements while playing on xCloud or is that just wishful thinking?
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

Xcloud wait times long

I'm afraid there are many people trying to use the servers, you either have to wait or acquire a compatible device. There is no fix for this, and support cannot create more servers.

This is a beta service available free to fortnite players, and only so many resources can be devoted to that pool
  4. Ryz.pak Win User

Xcloud wait times long

When It gets to the end it doesn't load up fortnite it shows up as "sorry queue is longer than expected" and I wanna play the new season but I cant because of this and if I go on the actual fortnite app my game crashes because old tablet
  5. CJDakota1017 Win User

Xcloud wait times long

I have a wait time of 80 MINS HOLY NUTS
  6. yt swerdna Win User

Xcloud wait times long

any way you can fix it, i legit have wait times of 200+ minutes
Thema:

What's the current wait time for xcloud invites?

1. What's the current wait time for xcloud invites? - Similar Threads - What's current wait

2. What do I do when my bo2 says’’The current profile is not allowed to play Xbox live’’ I...

in XBoX on Windows
    What do I do when my bo2 says’’The current profile is not allowed to play Xbox live’’ I...: I’ve been trying for hours now I have online, and I can’t play bo2 zombies Or multiplayer. It’s says the same thing for modern warfare 2 can anyone help. I did the down load profile things deleted...
  3. What does everyone think of the current game pass games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What does everyone think of the current game pass games: Are they too boring or just right or need newer titles? 980e2f46-cdc0-4946-951e-3b4577a42dfb
  4. Xbox App/Xbox Game bar doesn't show what game I'm currently playing

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox App/Xbox Game bar doesn't show what game I'm currently playing: When I'm playing Spider-Man Remastered and I look on my Xbox to see my status, but it just says that I'm at home. How do I show that I'm playing Spider-Man Remastered? submitted by /u/GigaRex1...
  5. I don’t currently own an Xbox. How can I play all of the Halo games on one Xbox and what...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I don’t currently own an Xbox. How can I play all of the Halo games on one Xbox and what...: I don’t currently own an Xbox. How can I play all of the Halo games on one Xbox and what Xbox should I buy? 1a06b984-1e94-428d-b15a-b2fd5fc7aa80
  6. Can’t find what current games with gold are on Xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t find what current games with gold are on Xbox app: Can’t find what current games with gold are on Xbox app 419b5c73-046f-4e0f-ae3d-90e654b2353e
  7. What are the current state of plans to expand xbox all access?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    What are the current state of plans to expand xbox all access?: Microsoft announced last year that they were planning to expand the service to more countries. I was wondering what the state of those plans were and if South Africa could expect to see the launch...
  8. current profile is not allowed to use xbox live is what I get when trying to play black ops...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    current profile is not allowed to use xbox live is what I get when trying to play black ops...: I have game pass ultimate and I can play other games online. I tried everything that support had told me from resetting my mac address to deleting and redownloading my 360 profile. Nothing has...
  9. what does it mean when your Microsoft reward says current market is not supported

in XBoX Games and Apps
    what does it mean when your Microsoft reward says current market is not supported: whats does it mean when the microsoft rewards store says current market is not supported? f6951eab-7ca0-4706-a174-1de8126ef01f
  10. What happens to current games if revert to Xbox Live Gold from Ultimate Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What happens to current games if revert to Xbox Live Gold from Ultimate Game Pass: We are not taking full advantage of the Ultimate Game Pass and I want to revert to only Xbox Live Gold to save money. What, if anything, will happen to my son's games if I do that? Will he retain...