What's the conversion rate of Microsoft Rewards Points to USD?

Discus and support What's the conversion rate of Microsoft Rewards Points to USD? in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I'm afraid of not getting my points as expected from all of these posts. But has anyone actually been successful in receiving points and, if so,... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by TheBeast XIX, Nov 11, 2016.

1. TheBeast XIX
    TheBeast XIX Guest

I'm afraid of not getting my points as expected from all of these posts. But has anyone actually been successful in receiving points and, if so, what's the conversion rate? The chat support team sent me here.

:)

TheBeast XIX, Nov 11, 2016
  2. guile33mrd
    guile33mrd Guest
    MyVIP Gem = 1 Reward Point !!!!

Hi,

I read the FAQ on xbox live rewards site to know what will happen to MyVIP Gems at the end of this month when xbox live rewards become microsoft rewards ... here's what's in the FAQs .... "One MyVIP Gem will convert to one Microsoft Rewards point." that's
    not right .... I can use 240 MyVIP Gems to claim 5000 Microsoft Rewards points .... who did this conversion rate !!!!

I want to claim 5,000 Rewards Credits using MyVIP Gems but it's showing the following message

"OUT OF STOCK

This item can only be claimed two times per month."

although I didn't claim it at all this month ....

guile33mrd, Nov 11, 2016
  3. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    microsoft point system missleading

I think you're referring to Rewards credits which are not the same as Microsoft points and are not even referred to as Microsoft points. The program's FAQ has the conversion rate for credits listed.

Smwutches, Nov 11, 2016
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

Hello TheBeast XIX,

From our FAQ:

What is the monetary value of Rewards Credits?

5,000 Rewards Credits are equal to $5 USD.

We do not see any issue with your account. We only schedule deposits automatically at 5,000 or more pending Credits. Since you recently got this amount, you were scheduled for a deposit at the end of the month.

XBLRewards8, Nov 14, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: