What's the best story of a game at game pass?

Discus and support What's the best story of a game at game pass? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I just want to play a game with a beautiful, huge, new way of expressing a story. Suggest will please! c7a74846-3729-4c80-aedb-d06c0a55a81c Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Gabriel Brz23, Jun 15, 2020.

1. What's the best story of a game at game pass?

Hi, I just want to play a game with a beautiful, huge, new way of expressing a story. Suggest will please!

:)

Gabriel Brz23, Jun 15, 2020
  2. Vondiehmon Win User

Batman: Arkham Knight was great. I think I would choose that. There are more though, like Fallout: New Vegas, The Long Dark, and Blair Witch.
  3. DaffierClover35 Win User

I feel that the best game with the best story that is on game pass would have to be the witcher 3 if you have not played that one yet.😀
  4. LLG JuGgErNaUt Win User

Subnautica is the most underrated game on the list
  5. Renato Online Win User

I really like gear of war 5
    #XboxBrazil #XboxAmbassador
  6. XGN iiKiLLL 7 XS Win User

Also the witcher 3 has a great story and the all the kingdom hearts games do as well
Thema:

1. What's the best story of a game at game pass? - Similar Threads - What's best story

2. What’s the best way to connect my series X to my monitor that doesn’t have HDMI?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What’s the best way to connect my series X to my monitor that doesn’t have HDMI?: I recently purchased a Samsung G85SB gaming monitor. Only after being delivered did I realize it doesn’t have an HDMI port only mini DP, a micro hdmi and a type c input. I could buy adapters to...
  3. What is the best way to control my TV and audio receiver from my Xbox series X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What is the best way to control my TV and audio receiver from my Xbox series X?: I currently have an Xbox series X. a few months ago's I upgraded from an Xbox One X. I have my video and audio going to my TV and then optical out going to my audio receiver. I used to be able to...
  4. What laptop is best for hogwarts legacy?

in XBoX on Windows
    What laptop is best for hogwarts legacy?: I'm currently looking at buying a laptop that I can play hogwarts legacy and maybe the last of us on. I'm not want to spend too much. I was looking at the Acer Nitro 5 15.6-inch...
  5. What’s the best way to grow recognization

in XBoX Accessibility
    What’s the best way to grow recognization: I’m a brand new to doin anything like this but I’m a really positive figure to everyone around me and people keep telling me I should try something to do with being a content marketer I wanna...
  6. What's the best 2 terabyte external hard drive for the Xbox One?

in XboX Insiders
    What's the best 2 terabyte external hard drive for the Xbox One?: I'm having trouble figuring out which external hard drive I should get for my Xbox One, I'm starting to run out of space so I want to get a external hard drive so I don't have to delete a game or...
  7. What are the best options for adding storage Xbox series S?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What are the best options for adding storage Xbox series S?: My daughter needs more storage space on her Xbox series s. She received a game for Christmas but can't play bc there's not enough space on her internal storage. My free time the last couple days...
  8. What is the best Goku Xbox gamer tag ideas?

in XBoX Accessibility
    What is the best Goku Xbox gamer tag ideas?: The reason why I made this is because I've been thinking about changing my username since a few minutes ago so I wanna know y'all's best Goku Xbox gamer tag ideas...
  9. What is the best storage option for Xbox One S

in XBoX on Consoles
    What is the best storage option for Xbox One S: Looking for storage options for my son's Xbox One S? Not a gamer myself so I have no idea where to start. f45ca67b-40a6-43fd-a51c-96d6f0d950ed
  10. What's the best way to get dust out of my Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What's the best way to get dust out of my Xbox: I don't know if I should take the Xbox apart to clean it or get a can of air and spray everything out my Xbox has a lot of dust and my Xbox gets hot fast and slow ever since the dust appeared...