What’s the best response time from standard , fastest, and extreme for Xbox series x and pc...

Discus and support What’s the best response time from standard , fastest, and extreme for Xbox series x and pc... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; What’s the best response time from standard , fastest, and extreme for Xbox series x and pc gaming 6977a302-da35-40e2-9143-d3998f0a2291 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by joel macias1, May 10, 2023.

1. joel macias1
    joel macias1 Guest

What’s the best response time from standard , fastest, and extreme for Xbox series x and pc...

What’s the best response time from standard , fastest, and extreme for Xbox series x and pc gaming

:)

joel macias1, May 10, 2023
  2. andersonpassos Win User

What’s the best response time from standard , fastest, and extreme for Xbox series x and pc gaming

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

Good evening

Response time is a measure of how quickly a pixel can change from one color to another, and it is typically measured in milliseconds (ms). The lower the response time, the smoother the gaming experience will be with less motion blur and ghosting.

For Xbox Series X and PC gaming, the best response time for a monitor or display would be 1ms, which is the fastest response time currently available on the market. This would ensure that there is minimal lag or delay between the action in the game and the display on the screen.

However, it is important to note that not all games require such a fast response time, and that the optimal response time may vary depending on the specific game and your personal preferences. Additionally, other factors such as input lag and refresh rate can also impact the overall gaming experience.
  3. ROBIN H 25 Win User

Xbox Series X Discussion

Just for the fun of it, I spec'ed up a Gaming PC to closely match that of the Xbox Series X spec's, just to see how cheap i could get a Gaming PC down to, To match the performance of what would be the Series X,

The best i could come up with, at the lowest / cheapest cost for a Gaming PC to closely match the Series X, came in at £1,400, and that a rounded off number,

So i will stick with my previous guess from my old post of £574.99.

Also considering the Series X spec reveal, what we know now and what it would cost to get a Gaming PC to match the Series X, I would also have to guesstimate anywhere from £500 to £850.
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

Why?

It is extremely unlikely

Xbox is a secure platform for a variety of reasons, first and foremost that you have purchased a subsidized device. If you bought an Xbox Series X at a standard markup, you'd be looking at over $1000. A video card of similar ability alone starts around $700

IF you wish the freedom to install or do whatever you want, you need to purchase a PC.
  5. Farscape247 Win User

Xbox controller out of stock all over Europe, even at official Xbox website

standard xbox one controllers have been replaced with the series s/x controllers that work with all xbox one consoles and the new series s and x and even pc. they are readily in stock all over the uk, try argos.
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

Recommendations for a PC with optimal performance for FIFA 23 on Xbox One S and Xbox Series S/X

You've stated twice in your post about a PC. What exactly is it you're looking for? A PC or a Monitor?

If it's just a monitor you're after, don't make the mistake of buying 'any monitor' that fits your budget and hope that it works, because as SwordofWhedon has already stated, many monitors have compatibility issues with consoles. Just because a display says it does 144Hz, doesn't mean you'll get 120Hz on the Xbox. Many monitors, especially older models, have their own custom timings that don't conform to the VESA standard that the Xbox expects.

Series S is largely a 1080P console with some games running at 1440P. If you connect a Series S to a 4K display it won't look great. Series X looks good on both 1080P and 4K displays.

https://www.rtings.com/monitor/reviews/best/xbox-series-x#recommendation_264254
Thema:

1. What’s the best response time from standard , fastest, and extreme for Xbox series x and pc... - Similar Threads - What’s best response

2. What’s the best way to connect my series X to my monitor that doesn’t have HDMI?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What’s the best way to connect my series X to my monitor that doesn’t have HDMI?: I recently purchased a Samsung G85SB gaming monitor. Only after being delivered did I realize it doesn’t have an HDMI port only mini DP, a micro hdmi and a type c input. I could buy adapters to...
  3. What is the best way to control my TV and audio receiver from my Xbox series X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What is the best way to control my TV and audio receiver from my Xbox series X?: I currently have an Xbox series X. a few months ago's I upgraded from an Xbox One X. I have my video and audio going to my TV and then optical out going to my audio receiver. I used to be able to...
  4. What laptop is best for hogwarts legacy?

in XBoX on Windows
    What laptop is best for hogwarts legacy?: I'm currently looking at buying a laptop that I can play hogwarts legacy and maybe the last of us on. I'm not want to spend too much. I was looking at the Acer Nitro 5 15.6-inch...
  5. What’s the best way to grow recognization

in XBoX Accessibility
    What’s the best way to grow recognization: I’m a brand new to doin anything like this but I’m a really positive figure to everyone around me and people keep telling me I should try something to do with being a content marketer I wanna...
  6. What's the best 2 terabyte external hard drive for the Xbox One?

in XboX Insiders
    What's the best 2 terabyte external hard drive for the Xbox One?: I'm having trouble figuring out which external hard drive I should get for my Xbox One, I'm starting to run out of space so I want to get a external hard drive so I don't have to delete a game or...
  7. What are the best options for adding storage Xbox series S?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What are the best options for adding storage Xbox series S?: My daughter needs more storage space on her Xbox series s. She received a game for Christmas but can't play bc there's not enough space on her internal storage. My free time the last couple days...
  8. What is the best Goku Xbox gamer tag ideas?

in XBoX Accessibility
    What is the best Goku Xbox gamer tag ideas?: The reason why I made this is because I've been thinking about changing my username since a few minutes ago so I wanna know y'all's best Goku Xbox gamer tag ideas...
  9. What is the best storage option for Xbox One S

in XBoX on Consoles
    What is the best storage option for Xbox One S: Looking for storage options for my son's Xbox One S? Not a gamer myself so I have no idea where to start. f45ca67b-40a6-43fd-a51c-96d6f0d950ed
  10. What's the best way to get dust out of my Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What's the best way to get dust out of my Xbox: I don't know if I should take the Xbox apart to clean it or get a can of air and spray everything out my Xbox has a lot of dust and my Xbox gets hot fast and slow ever since the dust appeared...