What's the best 2 terabyte external hard drive for the Xbox One?

Discus and support What's the best 2 terabyte external hard drive for the Xbox One? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I'm having trouble figuring out which external hard drive I should get for my Xbox One, I'm starting to run out of space so I want to get a external... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/RealisticMouse6270, Dec 30, 2023.

1. What's the best 2 terabyte external hard drive for the Xbox One?

I'm having trouble figuring out which external hard drive I should get for my Xbox One, I'm starting to run out of space so I want to get a external hard drive so I don't have to delete a game or multiple games to download a game.

submitted by /u/RealisticMouse6270
    [link] [comments]

/u/RealisticMouse6270, Dec 30, 2023
  2. Z4ZonE Win User

Big XBOX One Questions

I know that the XBOX One can hold terabytes now, I also know that minimum for an external hardrive is 256GB, I also know that you can only use 3.0 speed hard drives and you can only use 2 of them. you can have 4 terabytes if you wanted to. but what I do
    not know is the maximum amount you can hold. say 2 10 terabyte external hard drives, can the One handle 20TBs on it plus the 500GB it already has?
  3. vlad tepes 2000 Win User

Expanding Xbox One S Internal Hard Drive

Yeah I already have 2 4 terabyte external hard drives . 4 terabytes remaining of free space left.
  4. tempoeoner Win User

ALL IS LOST

I have 2 external hard drives . 4 terabyte for complete games and a smaller on for games with gold and apps.
  5. Leo Invictus Win User

Interested in increasing storage capacity to over 500 GB for Xbox 360(Original Model) .

An Xbox 360 system update will be released later this year which will support external hard drives up to 2 terabytes. Information can be found

here.
  6. TheRealCaptain1 Win User

Can't download digital game

Hey there .

Sorry to hear you're having download troubles. To check, what type of storage device are you using?

I use a Seagate external 2 gig hard drive to download all of my games on
    2 terabyte hard drive* my fault
Thema:

What's the best 2 terabyte external hard drive for the Xbox One?

1. What's the best 2 terabyte external hard drive for the Xbox One? - Similar Threads - What's best terabyte

2. What’s the best way to connect my series X to my monitor that doesn’t have HDMI?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What’s the best way to connect my series X to my monitor that doesn’t have HDMI?: I recently purchased a Samsung G85SB gaming monitor. Only after being delivered did I realize it doesn’t have an HDMI port only mini DP, a micro hdmi and a type c input. I could buy adapters to...
  3. What is the best way to control my TV and audio receiver from my Xbox series X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What is the best way to control my TV and audio receiver from my Xbox series X?: I currently have an Xbox series X. a few months ago's I upgraded from an Xbox One X. I have my video and audio going to my TV and then optical out going to my audio receiver. I used to be able to...
  4. What laptop is best for hogwarts legacy?

in XBoX on Windows
    What laptop is best for hogwarts legacy?: I'm currently looking at buying a laptop that I can play hogwarts legacy and maybe the last of us on. I'm not want to spend too much. I was looking at the Acer Nitro 5 15.6-inch...
  5. What’s the best way to grow recognization

in XBoX Accessibility
    What’s the best way to grow recognization: I’m a brand new to doin anything like this but I’m a really positive figure to everyone around me and people keep telling me I should try something to do with being a content marketer I wanna...
  6. What are the best options for adding storage Xbox series S?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What are the best options for adding storage Xbox series S?: My daughter needs more storage space on her Xbox series s. She received a game for Christmas but can't play bc there's not enough space on her internal storage. My free time the last couple days...
  7. What is the best Goku Xbox gamer tag ideas?

in XBoX Accessibility
    What is the best Goku Xbox gamer tag ideas?: The reason why I made this is because I've been thinking about changing my username since a few minutes ago so I wanna know y'all's best Goku Xbox gamer tag ideas...
  8. What is the best storage option for Xbox One S

in XBoX on Consoles
    What is the best storage option for Xbox One S: Looking for storage options for my son's Xbox One S? Not a gamer myself so I have no idea where to start. f45ca67b-40a6-43fd-a51c-96d6f0d950ed
  9. What's the best way to get dust out of my Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What's the best way to get dust out of my Xbox: I don't know if I should take the Xbox apart to clean it or get a can of air and spray everything out my Xbox has a lot of dust and my Xbox gets hot fast and slow ever since the dust appeared...
  10. Hi. I have 3 teens with an xbox series s each. What is the best way to set these up as they...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi. I have 3 teens with an xbox series s each. What is the best way to set these up as they...: Hi. I have 3 teens with an xbox series s each in the house. What is the best way to set these up as they all have email addresses and gamer tags and i am in danger of having multiple...