What's going on with the xbox app I'm getting the we found your console but can't connect

Discus and support What's going on with the xbox app I'm getting the we found your console but can't connect in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; This is getting ridiculous now like I can't play remote play at all 2be4ca10-9267-46f1-8e62-7a2f4c1526f4 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DON LLOYD1, Dec 16, 2023.

1. DON LLOYD1
    DON LLOYD1 Guest

What's going on with the xbox app I'm getting the we found your console but can't connect

This is getting ridiculous now like I can't play remote play at all

:)

DON LLOYD1, Dec 16, 2023
  2. Courtney Todd Win User

Hi DON L, my name is Courtney and I would be happy to help.

I am very sorry that you are presenting this problem. I would like to know how long you have been presenting this problem and if you would be so kind as to offer me more details so that I can provide you with better help and perhaps a solution for this problem.

Do you receive any error code? I wait your answer!

Best regards,
    Courtney.
  3. GRAMPSINTHE415 Win User

Unable to download June update, Status Code 397F-3CD4-A080-0F00-8007-2746

I've been trying for 3 days to get the update and I also can't do it. I'm trying to play MW3 and it's not happening and now I'm starting to get real frustrated. Sounds the same as above, I can't connect to Xbox Live. I am going thru a router but we have
    4 laptops and another Xbox console that are working with no problems. What's going on Xbox??
  4. jfreek16 Win User

How do I fix black screen with remote play on Windows 11 laptop

I just tried that. Still get error saying "We found your console, but can't connect. Try from a different Wi-Fi or cellular network."
  5. Gt529 Win User

Remote play issue - We found your console but can't connect

Hi ,

We appreciate your patience waiting.

As promised, I've consulted our internal team about this and we would like to ask for clarification;

Can you please confirm what device you are using when you are experiencing this problem? Is it on a mobile phone(Android or iOS) or on PC/laptop?

If you are using an Android phone, may I know what is the OS version of your Android? Is it Android 10 or 11?

If you are using PC, may I know the version of your Xbox app and your gaming services? To check for the version, follow this steps; launch Xbox app>select profile picture > Settings > About.

We look forward to your response.

Sincerely,

Reynaldob

Microsoft Community Forum Moderator
    We are using an iPhone. iOS 16.
  6. ReynaldoB Win User

Remote play issue - We found your console but can't connect

Hi Gt529,

Thanks for getting back.

I am currently comunicating with our internal team about your concern. Please give us more time to properly investigate the problem. Rest assured, I will get back to you once I get the helpful information.

We appreciate your understanding.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Forum Moderator
Thema:

1. What's going on with the xbox app I'm getting the we found your console but can't connect - Similar Threads - What's going app

2. After the last update can't scroll on some menu of my series x??? What's going on?

in XBoX Accessibility
    After the last update can't scroll on some menu of my series x??? What's going on?: After the last update can't scroll on some menu of my series x??? What's going on? 989a4524-ae05-4952-a82e-fe9c761c7b42
  3. What is going on this upnp ****

in XBoX on Consoles
    What is going on this upnp ****: What's going on with this UPN **** I'm just trying to log in and it keeps saying not successful and Xbox support it's just AI that won't answer anything should have kept my PlayStation...
  4. My keys continue to be pressed even after I let go, what should I do?

in XBoX on Windows
    My keys continue to be pressed even after I let go, what should I do?: My keys continue to press after I stop pressing them. It's not physical (They aren't literally sticking down). But it continues to press in a game or whilst I'm typing. I've tried different...
  5. My brother has put 50 pound codes on his account but not showed up on it what is going on...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My brother has put 50 pound codes on his account but not showed up on it what is going on...: I need to find out what is going on with my brother account on Xbox one it not give him his gift card credit of 50 pound please help and tell me y please c9ea2a75-e215-4803-81f7-aea4a3e2f4c8
  6. What is going on here? I’ve tried new cables, different tvs, everything you can think of....

in XBoX on Consoles
    What is going on here? I’ve tried new cables, different tvs, everything you can think of....: [img] What is happening here? 48ff655b-ac76-4889-b415-240d09c47f5e
  7. now that the Xbox b@n exploit is a credible thing what is Microsoft going to do for a fix ?

in XboX Insiders
    now that the Xbox b@n exploit is a credible thing what is Microsoft going to do for a fix ?: The YouTuber Nick (@GhillieYT) claims he was targeted by this exploit and was falsely b@nned for one year. What can players do to protect themselves against this ? While still unconfirmed by Xbox,...
  8. Quick Resume ......What's Going On ?

in XBoX on Windows
    Quick Resume ......What's Going On ?: Ive been advised that having QR activated could cause some performance issues with certain games so im looking for a way to de activate the feature yet no matter if i manually remove the game from...
  9. Black screen of death won't go away no matter what

in XBoX on Consoles
    Black screen of death won't go away no matter what: So, this has been going on for about a day or two now where when I boot up the console it just gives a black screen. The remote is unresponsive as well as the Xbox when I try to use remote play....
  10. What happened to the Xbox Assist app? Where did game and app help go?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What happened to the Xbox Assist app? Where did game and app help go?: Hi -- what happened to the Xbox Assist app? In the last week or so, when I've tried accessing help from within a game on my Series X, instead of taking me to the Xbox Assist app like it used to, I...