What's going on with the Party Chat??

Discus and support What's going on with the Party Chat?? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Simple Question. Why is the Party Chat not working? It worked fine yesterday. I can't connect to any of my american friends and they can't connect to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Blubox 84, Jan 10, 2014.

1. Blubox 84
    Blubox 84 Guest

Simple Question. Why is the Party Chat not working?

It worked fine yesterday. I can't connect to any of my american friends and they can't connect to each other. I can join german Partys. So, whats going on? Why am I paying for a service that is not working right? ...and is anyone else having this problem?

:)

Blubox 84, Jan 10, 2014
  2. Pilot BobG
    Pilot BobG Guest
    What's going on with Bingo?

What is going on with Bingo? Been down for several days. You guys owe me 15 keys, thank you very much!

When will the "server connection error" be fixed?

Pilot BobG, Jan 10, 2014
  3. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    What's going on with MyRewards?

Hello Jamze P,

There was an error with MyVIP calculations which has since been resolved. Apologies for the confusion.

XBLRewards8, Jan 10, 2014
  4. Gay Lemons
    Gay Lemons Guest

is this for xbox one or 360

Gay Lemons, Jan 10, 2014
  5. Salmon Nuggetts Win User

What’s going on with party chat

There is no solution Xbox needs to fix this problem that's effecting some of us ..i think its related to COD
  6. TAHER TAHER1 Win User

Hi
    Go to Settings > Network Settings > Advanced settings > Alternate port selection > Manual, and chose another random port. if it comes back unavailable just try and find a port that is either open or moderate. If it moderate try running a Nat test and hopefully
    that turns it to open
  7. XA JJKILLERs Win User

I keep getting disconnected from parties and my provider was out here that who provides my Internet and they said it wasn’t on our end it Hass to be on your guises and everything is running 100%
    Everyone in the party should have open nat's
  8. JohnnyXeo Win User

NAT can affect party chat. Some games deal with NAT issues better than others.

Support Page

Go to the link above for troubleshooting your NAT.
  9. TSBxNightBlade Win User

party chat ......Whats going on?

they get diconected every time they join
Thema:

1. What's going on with the Party Chat?? - Similar Threads - What's going Party

2. Whats going on with the Ark survival Ascended certification?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Whats going on with the Ark survival Ascended certification?: Whats going on with the Ark survival Ascended certification? Got lots of people waiting because the developer thought it was a good idea to release the updates on the other platforms on a cross...
  3. After the last update can't scroll on some menu of my series x??? What's going on?

in XBoX Accessibility
    After the last update can't scroll on some menu of my series x??? What's going on?: After the last update can't scroll on some menu of my series x??? What's going on? 989a4524-ae05-4952-a82e-fe9c761c7b42
  4. What is going on this upnp ****

in XBoX on Consoles
    What is going on this upnp ****: What's going on with this UPN **** I'm just trying to log in and it keeps saying not successful and Xbox support it's just AI that won't answer anything should have kept my PlayStation...
  5. My keys continue to be pressed even after I let go, what should I do?

in XBoX on Windows
    My keys continue to be pressed even after I let go, what should I do?: My keys continue to press after I stop pressing them. It's not physical (They aren't literally sticking down). But it continues to press in a game or whilst I'm typing. I've tried different...
  6. My brother has put 50 pound codes on his account but not showed up on it what is going on...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My brother has put 50 pound codes on his account but not showed up on it what is going on...: I need to find out what is going on with my brother account on Xbox one it not give him his gift card credit of 50 pound please help and tell me y please c9ea2a75-e215-4803-81f7-aea4a3e2f4c8
  7. What is going on here? I’ve tried new cables, different tvs, everything you can think of....

in XBoX on Consoles
    What is going on here? I’ve tried new cables, different tvs, everything you can think of....: [img] What is happening here? 48ff655b-ac76-4889-b415-240d09c47f5e
  8. now that the Xbox b@n exploit is a credible thing what is Microsoft going to do for a fix ?

in XboX Insiders
    now that the Xbox b@n exploit is a credible thing what is Microsoft going to do for a fix ?: The YouTuber Nick (@GhillieYT) claims he was targeted by this exploit and was falsely b@nned for one year. What can players do to protect themselves against this ? While still unconfirmed by Xbox,...
  9. Quick Resume ......What's Going On ?

in XBoX on Windows
    Quick Resume ......What's Going On ?: Ive been advised that having QR activated could cause some performance issues with certain games so im looking for a way to de activate the feature yet no matter if i manually remove the game from...
  10. Black screen of death won't go away no matter what

in XBoX on Consoles
    Black screen of death won't go away no matter what: So, this has been going on for about a day or two now where when I boot up the console it just gives a black screen. The remote is unresponsive as well as the Xbox when I try to use remote play....