What xbox 360 game doesn't need xbox live subscription for online multiplayer gaming in...

Discus and support What xbox 360 game doesn't need xbox live subscription for online multiplayer gaming in... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; What xbox 360 game doesn't need xbox live for online multiplayer gaming in 2023 december? Thanks for the help! :) e0847f0f-9c6d-45f3-a210-034bd52aa141 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Baaluka 0102, Dec 19, 2023.

1. Baaluka 0102
    Baaluka 0102 Guest

What xbox 360 game doesn't need xbox live subscription for online multiplayer gaming in...

What xbox 360 game doesn't need xbox live for online multiplayer gaming in 2023 december?

Thanks for the help! What xbox 360 game doesn't need xbox live subscription for online multiplayer gaming in... :)

:)

Baaluka 0102, Dec 19, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Why can’t I play Minecraft multiplayer? (Parental restrictions)

We need to have an Xbox Live Gold subscription. If what you have is the Xbox Game Pass for Console, it is a library of games that you can play but will not give you access to online multiplayer.

Also, it should show Xbox Live Gold subscription as well because that's just what we need to play online.
  3. taidara Win User

NHL12 - with Online Pass - do you need xbox live gold to play online

Hey there Ponder!

Copy paste from http://www.easports.com/onlinepass

"Do I still need to buy an Xbox LIVE gold subscription to use online features?

Yes, multiplayer online game modes require an Xbox LIVE Gold subscription for gamers playing on Xbox 360 consoles.

What online features will work if I don’t subscribe to Xbox LIVE Gold?

You will be able to enjoy all the offline content of your game and will be able to download other items from the in-game store. You will be unable to play multiplayer online game modes or use your downloaded content in online game modes.

Excluding multiplayer online gameplay, some online features, on a game-by-game basis may be available for use without a Gold subscription".

Find out more about Xbox LIVE membership and what's right for you

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/live/join/
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

What xbox 360 game doesn't need xbox live subscription for online multiplayer gaming in 2023 december?

All Xbox 360 games that have multiplayer require an Xbox Live subscription (Game Pass Core) to be able to play online.
  5. OpticRJames Win User

How do I change my son's account to multi player?

Yes, most multiplayer online games on Xbox Live require Xbox Live gold or Game pass Ultimate. The free-to-download games such as Fortnite, and Warzone doesn't require any subscriptions.
  6. Francia J. Win User

Xbox One needs to be started twice before booting.

If you will play an online multiplayer game you will be needing an Xbox Live Gold subscription.
Thema:

1. What xbox 360 game doesn't need xbox live subscription for online multiplayer gaming in... - Similar Threads - 360 game doesn't

2. What to do if my Xbox 360 doesn't run original (backwards compatible) XBOX game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What to do if my Xbox 360 doesn't run original (backwards compatible) XBOX game?: Hello. I recently bought Call of Duty: Finest Hour (Original XBOX version) disk from Amazon. Since I do not own an original XBOX console, I really badly wanted to try it out on my XBOX 360 S. I...
  3. Xbox 360 Game Controller Not Detected by Windows 10 - Lights Up But Doesn't Pick Up on Some...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Game Controller Not Detected by Windows 10 - Lights Up But Doesn't Pick Up on Some...: Hello all! I only recently got a wired Xbox 360 gaming controller to use on my Windows 10 laptop and PC when playing certain games - I plugged it in initially and everything worked fine (player...
  4. Fable II Loads in German on Xbox Cloud, Doesn't Sync My Last Save

in XBoX on Windows
    Fable II Loads in German on Xbox Cloud, Doesn't Sync My Last Save: So I go to load up Fable II, and lo and behold, it's in German, and nothing was synced, only allowing me to start a new game. I've made no changes to my language preferences, either in my Xbox...
  5. Xbox Series X doesn't recognize profile from Xbox 360 game

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Series X doesn't recognize profile from Xbox 360 game: I have a disc copy of the Assassins Creed Black Flag game, which is for Xbox 360 and the 360 profile worked automatically on my Xbox One S. However, I installed the game on Xbox Series X and it...
  6. castlestorm game on 360 doesn't load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    castlestorm game on 360 doesn't load: when i try to redownload the game 'castlestorm' it gets to 79% then resets to 0%, then cycles around the 2 until the xbox gives up and tells me that there's a problem. i tried a different hard...
  7. Game Bar doesn't open when pressing 360 controller Home button

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Bar doesn't open when pressing 360 controller Home button: The Game Bar does open when I press Win + G but it doesn't open when I press the Home button on my Xbox 360 wireless controller. I have that option checked in both the Game Bar settings and the...
  8. An Xbox 360 game I purchased online doesn't launch on my console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    An Xbox 360 game I purchased online doesn't launch on my console: I successfully purchased Modern Warfare 3 online, I did download it on my Xbox 360. And the game doesn't show up in (My games) section and it doesn't launch either. Please help. Thanks....
  9. mon jeu X box ne passe pas sur ma X box 360 [Translate] my X box game doesn't go on my X...

in XBoX on Consoles
    mon jeu X box ne passe pas sur ma X box 360 [Translate] my X box game doesn't go on my X...: Bonjour, Je viens d'acheter "Shrek super party" (jeu Xbox d'origine) pour y jouer sur ma Xbox 360. Avant de l'acheter, j'ai bien vérifié que ce jeu faisait parti de la liste de jeux Xbox...
  10. Hide game with no trophies from xbox profile doesn't work with 360 games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hide game with no trophies from xbox profile doesn't work with 360 games: With new 1711 update for xbox one there is the possibility to hide games with no trophies ( 0%) from games list. I have an xbox 360 games but when a press Y button to hide it immediatly disappear...