What would happen to my Minecraft account if I deleted the Microsoft account assigned to it?

Discus and support What would happen to my Minecraft account if I deleted the Microsoft account assigned to it? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Just need an answer. Trying to get my account back for a while, only logical way to do so is to delete the Microsoft account I think... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Usman Ahmad1, Jul 15, 2022.

1. Usman Ahmad1
    Usman Ahmad1 Guest

What would happen to my Minecraft account if I deleted the Microsoft account assigned to it?

Just need an answer.

Trying to get my account back for a while, only logical way to do so is to delete the Microsoft account I think

:)

Usman Ahmad1, Jul 15, 2022
  2. Lucas Lauer Win User

If I understood your situation correctly, your Microsoft account doesn't own Minecraft anymore and there's no way to "recover" it since your purchase is linked to another account. Sorry about this.

But to be honest with you, if you don't find the Minecraft order on your Microsoft account order history page (https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders), you will not be able to ask for a refund of it.
  3. Nursemorph Win User

I think you misunderstood, my Microsoft account still owns my Minecraft account, however, my Xbox account is also linked to my Microsoft account. Whenever I try to login and access my Minecraft account, it automatically signs me into my Xbox, which does not have the Minecraft account. It's still linked to the email, but my Xbox account is stopping me from getting into the account.
    The Microsoft account and Xbox account are one and the same...signing into an Xbox account would be the same as signing into a Microsoft account.....if I go into my Microsoft account history on my PC, it shows my Xbox purchases.

That sounds like you have a second Xbox and/or Microsoft account which is linked to the Minecraft account
  4. Usman Ahmad1 Win User

I think you misunderstood, my Microsoft account still owns my Minecraft account, however, my Xbox account is also linked to my Microsoft account. Whenever I try to login and access my Minecraft account, it automatically signs me into my Xbox, which does not have the Minecraft account. It's still linked to the email, but my Xbox account is stopping me from getting into the account.
  5. Alexander Mazzoni Win User

This Is Microsoft bro, i had a similar problem, They said me to buy another Copy of the game cause i have no way ti recover my account.

I think Microsoft Is the only Company that dont allow you to recover account from hacking or something like this.
  6. Lucas Lauer Win User

Sorry about this situation. If you need anything else, please let me know.
Thema:

1. What would happen to my Minecraft account if I deleted the Microsoft account assigned to it? - Similar Threads - happen Minecraft account

2. Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens...: Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens PostData: I am from the United States and I live there 3832f2cc-1a87-497d-bb04-42dc406796ce
  3. Almost all of my game clips and screenshots are gone what happened? Can I get them back...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Almost all of my game clips and screenshots are gone what happened? Can I get them back...: I was looking through my profile and then I saw that almost half of my game clips and screenshots are gone I'm wondering what happened and can I get them back cuz I never deleted them...
  4. Nearly all of my game clips and screenshots are gone what happen and can I get them back...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Nearly all of my game clips and screenshots are gone what happen and can I get them back...: Nearly all of my game clips and screenshots are gone what happen? Can I get them recovered PLEASEEE? 3821a926-74a9-46e1-bb9c-64580343c288
  5. My Xbox series s Brand new controller keeps Disconnecting then reconnecting and happens...

in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox series s Brand new controller keeps Disconnecting then reconnecting and happens...: Xbox controller series s keeps disconnecting and reconnecting and it keeps happening over and over I thought it was my headset dongle so I moved it to the back to avoid any interference but still...
  6. What would happen to my worlds if I Uninstall minecraft on my tablet and re-download it on...

in XBoX Accessibility
    What would happen to my worlds if I Uninstall minecraft on my tablet and re-download it on...: I want to change my skin on Mc and I haven't been able to. I was wondering what would happen if I Uninstall minecraft and reinstall it on the same device? I have a table and I don't know how it...
  7. Why is this happening to multiple of my new Xbox controllers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is this happening to multiple of my new Xbox controllers?: I am writing in regards to issues with fairly new Xbox controllers, it seems as if every time I buy a new controller a terrible constant stick drift will start to happen within a very short time...
  8. Why does this keep happening to my ASUS gaming A15?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does this keep happening to my ASUS gaming A15?: The laptop screen is always extremely dimmed whenever I turn on my ASUS Gaming A15. No matter what I do the screen always remains very dark. But when I reboot the laptop a few times by holding the...
  9. I have an xbox 360 and once gold is removed what happens to minecraft

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I have an xbox 360 and once gold is removed what happens to minecraft: I have an xbox 360 and I want to play minecraft xbox 360 edition online with my cousin who is far away and does YT. Will I be able to do so for free when xbox gold is removed or will the core...
  10. What happened to Minecraft Education Edition?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What happened to Minecraft Education Edition?: I can't import any skins with the Error Unknown Pack ID and Unknown pack version ever since the update came out. 8a7d62e0-96a8-4f67-a21e-babfe01e4462