What would be likely to happen if Microsoft gave up on the Xbox

Discus and support What would be likely to happen if Microsoft gave up on the Xbox in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Purely hypothetical, and I don't think this is ever likely to happen for the record. But it's also not the most confident time period to be a Microsoft... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Tom Shields1, May 15, 2023.

1. Tom Shields1
    Tom Shields1 Guest

Purely hypothetical, and I don't think this is ever likely to happen for the record. But it's also not the most confident time period to be a Microsoft gaming fan.

So what happens if Microsoft just called it quits? Say the ABK deal never pans out, their upcoming games mostly disappoint, and they just don't want to keep investing in their gaming division with the returns they're getting. Do they sell their entire division to another mega corporation? Do they dismantle it all and sell it piecemeal? Do they only partially give up, and shut down Xbox but push on with pc and cloud?

Is there any situation where we don't lose our libraries for good?

I don't worry too much, but it's hard not to worry a little. Especially as of late with redfall and purchasing ABK seeming really iffy all of a sudden.

:)

Tom Shields1, May 15, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: