What wireless adapter is needed to connect xbox elite controller to windows 10?

Discus and support What wireless adapter is needed to connect xbox elite controller to windows 10? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi, I have a xbox elite controller, and I try to buy a wireless adapter to connect my controller to pc. But I was told that the regular wireless... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by dear passengers, Nov 22, 2018.

1. What wireless adapter is needed to connect xbox elite controller to windows 10?

Hi, I have a xbox elite controller, and I try to buy a wireless adapter to connect my controller to pc. But I was told that the regular wireless adapter (image below) cannot be used for elite controller, is that correct? If it is so, do you know any adapter
    is for elite?

What wireless adapter is needed to connect xbox elite controller to windows 10? [​IMG]

Thank you!

:)

dear passengers, Nov 22, 2018
  2. Xbox One Wireless Elite

The Elite controller does not feature Bluetooth connectivity.

To connect it to your computer, you will need the
    Xbox Wireless Adapter

Internet Expert, Nov 22, 2018
  3. my controller doesnt work on windows

My xbox one wireless controller connects to the wireless adapter for windows but when I try to configure it to work on windows it says that only the xbox one elite ccontroller can be configured. Please help

CrazyBull1010, Nov 22, 2018
  4. What wireless adapter is needed to connect xbox elite controller to windows 10?

InCaudaVenenum, Nov 22, 2018
  5. )(())(
    )(())( Guest
    )(())(, Nov 22, 2018
  6. )(())(
    )(())( Guest
    i know this is his question but he said elite controller to a adapter not a regular xbox one controller on the link it says how to connect adapter from pc to xbox one controller he needs a elite controller adapter because all he is finding is regular xbox
    one adapters to pc which he stated do not work for his elite controller

)(())(, Nov 22, 2018
  7. )(())(
    )(())( Guest
    I have the answer it states at the xbox website “The Xbox Elite Wireless Controller is also compatible with PCs running Windows 7 or later versions. To connect the controller to a PC, use the included
    USB cable or use the Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows (Windows 10 only).” hope this helps

)(())(, Nov 22, 2018
  8. What wireless adapter is needed to connect xbox elite controller to windows 10?

So it would not be compatible with elite then What wireless adapter is needed to connect xbox elite controller to windows 10? :(

dear passengers, Nov 22, 2018
  9. Arminator
    Arminator Guest
    That adapter will WORK with the Elite controller.

When I got my Oculus Rift, the set included the older model of the Xbox Wireless USB Adapter with a Xbox controller, and my Elite Controller works on my Windows 10 PC with that adapter.

The newer version is simply a bit smaller.

So you do NOT need a special "Elite" wireless adapter (which doesn't exist).

Arminator, Nov 6, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

What wireless adapter is needed to connect xbox elite controller to windows 10?

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox elite wireless connect?

2. windows 10 adapter for elite controller

3. is a wireless adapter nessicarry for xbox elite controller

4. connect elite controller windows wireless adapter