What will happen when I delete Game DVR from Xbox Live Storage?

Discus and support What will happen when I delete Game DVR from Xbox Live Storage? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Will it (already shared clip/screenshot) still be able to watch/view in activity feed after I delete them form Xbox Live Storage in ' Manage Cuptures'?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DecemberMan, Jun 16, 2017.

1. DecemberMan
    DecemberMan Guest

Will it (already shared clip/screenshot) still be able to watch/view in activity feed after I delete them form Xbox Live Storage in ' Manage Cuptures'?

:)

DecemberMan, Jun 16, 2017
  2. error code 0x87c40156

This Error Code means that you have to many Clips/Screenshots uploaded to Xbox Live and Xbox DVR fails to load them all, so you need to ether remove some Clips/Screenshots from Xbox Live (Those Clips/Screenshots will still be on your Console, just not on
    Xbox Live for anyone to see) and if that doesn't fix the DVR Error then you have to delete some Clips/Screenshots completely both from Console and Xbox Live to fix this DVR Error so Xbox DVR will be able to load your Clips/Screenshots about For Honor and other
    games.

Krisander 1998, Jun 16, 2017
  3. jehadabeed
    jehadabeed Guest
    Game DVR auto deleting ?!

Hi ,

I had notice that Game DVR is Auto Deleting the old things that is saved on the xbox ! how to prevent that i want some of things to stay on my xbox

Also once i uploaded 2 videos to xbox live from Game DVR and now i didn't found them ?! SO WTF ??

How to prevent auto delete & THX

jehadabeed, Jun 16, 2017
  4. Saeleth Win User

I cant download minecraft

From my experience, this has usually happened when I don't have enough storage space. I would recommend checking your Xbox storage capacity remaining, deleting a game or two should resolve the issue :)
  5. II Ronja II Win User

Can you change where Game DVR saves the clips?

So how do I access tve cloud storage? Because I deleted a few clips from DVR and it still tells me that i dont have space on the cloud? how do I delete the clips from there?
  6. Krisander 1998 Win User

error code 0x87c40156

This Error Code means that you have to many Clips/Screenshots uploaded to Xbox Live and Xbox DVR fails to load them all, so you need to ether remove some Clips/Screenshots from Xbox Live (Those Clips/Screenshots will still be on your Console, just not on
    Xbox Live for anyone to see) and if that doesn't fix the DVR Error then you have to delete some Clips/Screenshots completely both from Console and Xbox Live to fix this DVR Error so Xbox DVR will be able to load your Clips/Screenshots about For Honor and other
    games.
  7. mr olr Win User

Xbox Clipping not working

How you checked you have enough space on the internal HDD?

Do you have an external HDD attached?

Do you upload on the DVR I beleive know there is a specific amount of storage allocated to each persons Xbox DVR storage. Once you are at the maximum any new recorded clips will cause the oldest unsaved
    ones to be deleted.
  8. HippyTesla Win User

What is with these Xbox Live storage limits?

I'm using the Game DVR feature on my Windows 10 PC via the Xbox App. It's the same Xbox One LIVE network, so it uses the same storage. It keeps failing to upload a 415 MB video at about 90%. I do have quite a few game clips and screenshots uploaded over
    the past two years, but I never found a definitive answer to how much space we get for Game DVR on Xbox LIVE.

I guess Xbox One / Windows 10 cloud saves are game-dependent (like on Steam, every game has its own cloud space depending on the size of that game's save files) and not unified (like on Xbox 360 where you have 2 GB for
    all games. But what about Game DVR storage? Is it fixed, does it matter if you have GOLD membership or how many games you have?
Thema:

1. What will happen when I delete Game DVR from Xbox Live Storage? - Similar Threads - happen delete Game

2. What happened to Friends In Game?

in XboX Insiders
    What happened to Friends In Game?: Don’t tell me they replaced it with Happening Now I want to play games my friends are playing, not join a party submitted by /u/NaturalPreference445 [link] [comments]
  3. "Friends in games" removed and replaced by "happening now" tab.

in XboX Insiders
    "Friends in games" removed and replaced by "happening now" tab.: As the title States, this update has replaced friends in games with happening now. it is a completely unnecessary update imo. It just seems like the friends in games option was really all that was...
  4. "Happening Now" tab is not a step forward.

in XboX Insiders
    "Happening Now" tab is not a step forward.: I understand Xbox wants to keep things fresh, but this new update in the friends list is a step backwards. You had a great system with the "friends in games" tab and now I cant even see what...
  5. How do I turn off happening now side bar in the friends section

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I turn off happening now side bar in the friends section: Every single time I open up my friends list menu a “happening now” side bar pops up and shows me party’s I can join how do I turn that off 3da07d63-a350-4859-8682-f07a5a724de0
  6. The new double-wide "happening now" thing is hideous, and nobody liked it, so why are you...

in XboX Insiders
    The new double-wide "happening now" thing is hideous, and nobody liked it, so why are you...: What's the point of the insider program if you don't even listen to the feedback? This sub has nearly a million subscribers, but typically, around 30 people browsing it at any given time, if...
  7. Can happen xbox one x to be able as series x? What demand be add software or hardware? Just...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can happen xbox one x to be able as series x? What demand be add software or hardware? Just...: Questions to xbox team and fans! My understanding I bought used xbox one x, I was thought if I found how to be overclock or other softwares xbox one x to be able near as series x? What demand be...
  8. How do I get in touch with the XBOX people? What happened to my ORDER?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get in touch with the XBOX people? What happened to my ORDER?: I had a bluetooth problem with my xbox design lab controller and was unable to fix it after several attempts at different methods. So I applied for exchange and sent my XBOX controller via email...
  9. xbox series x booting up and after 20 secs it shuts off tv screen stays black nothing happens

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox series x booting up and after 20 secs it shuts off tv screen stays black nothing happens: Hello microsoft i have a problem with my xbox it's really frustating because i only have mine for a few months i always trusted xbox and now this happens on a brand new console that i paid a lot...
  10. Right when you think you got it and it won't happen to you you get humbled real quick

in XboX Insiders
    Right when you think you got it and it won't happen to you you get humbled real quick: Check out this clip! ttvmochajoby streaming Fortnite! https://clips.twitch.tv/NastyDaintyBubbleteaNerfRedBlaster-F-FUYXJw1dShtS-U submitted by /u/Rare_Performance_347 [link] [comments]