What will happen if I buy a bundle that comes with a game I already own?

Discus and support What will happen if I buy a bundle that comes with a game I already own? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I want to buy the Grand Theft Auto V: Premium Edition & Whale Shark Card Bundle but I already own GTA V. Will it duplicate the game... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Tony P1, Jan 17, 2023.

1. Tony P1
    Tony P1 Guest

I want to buy the Grand Theft Auto V: Premium Edition & Whale Shark Card Bundle but I already own GTA V. Will it duplicate the game

:)

Tony P1, Jan 17, 2023
  2. onyxishere Win User

What happens if I buy a bundle with items already own?

If you purchase the game in Disc format you should receive the extras in the form of a code. However, if you purchase a digital copy it will be added to your account and cannot be transferred.
  3. Jules Abbs Win User

Minecraft not working even though i have gold and i paid for game.

bassically what happened was i already own the game on my acc and its saying i cannot play realms because of the way my microsoft account is set up and it says fix this when i click it its making me buy the xblox unlimited bundle as if i didnt own the game but i do.

this is stopping me playing servers and playing with friends
  4. SweetPapaRays94 Win User

Trying to buy a game but cant.

Shouldnt it come with the annual pass?From what I see online there are just bundles with the it.If you already have the game just buy the pass of you dont have it already
  5. CrazY1985 Win User

Buying games that I already own

Please make sure that you are using the account that bought the digital game.
  6. DominumStige Win User

Buying games that I already own

Hi!

Each game purchased both X360 and X1 is associated with the account. Check to use the same account. You can find the list of games purchased on the console in the "Ready
    to Install
    " section.
Thema:

1. What will happen if I buy a bundle that comes with a game I already own? - Similar Threads - happen buy bundle

2. Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens...: Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens PostData: I am from the United States and I live there 3832f2cc-1a87-497d-bb04-42dc406796ce
  3. Almost all of my game clips and screenshots are gone what happened? Can I get them back...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Almost all of my game clips and screenshots are gone what happened? Can I get them back...: I was looking through my profile and then I saw that almost half of my game clips and screenshots are gone I'm wondering what happened and can I get them back cuz I never deleted them...
  4. Nearly all of my game clips and screenshots are gone what happen and can I get them back...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Nearly all of my game clips and screenshots are gone what happen and can I get them back...: Nearly all of my game clips and screenshots are gone what happen? Can I get them recovered PLEASEEE? 3821a926-74a9-46e1-bb9c-64580343c288
  5. My Xbox series s Brand new controller keeps Disconnecting then reconnecting and happens...

in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox series s Brand new controller keeps Disconnecting then reconnecting and happens...: Xbox controller series s keeps disconnecting and reconnecting and it keeps happening over and over I thought it was my headset dongle so I moved it to the back to avoid any interference but still...
  6. What would happen to my worlds if I Uninstall minecraft on my tablet and re-download it on...

in XBoX Accessibility
    What would happen to my worlds if I Uninstall minecraft on my tablet and re-download it on...: I want to change my skin on Mc and I haven't been able to. I was wondering what would happen if I Uninstall minecraft and reinstall it on the same device? I have a table and I don't know how it...
  7. What happens if I download GTA V through Game Pass and then buy it on disc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What happens if I download GTA V through Game Pass and then buy it on disc: Will be my saved data from that gta from gamepass be on disc version of gta? ba5b78de-9169-45a6-ab70-12815e6d2a33
  8. if i buy xbox game pass core with an exisiting xbox game pass subscribtion what will happen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    if i buy xbox game pass core with an exisiting xbox game pass subscribtion what will happen: so i have a xbox game pass for console subscription and i was just about to purchase xbox game pass core but i got confused of what will happen if i have 2 active subscribictions at once...
  9. What happens when u buy a tv series on xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    What happens when u buy a tv series on xbox: I saw today theres a sale on season 6 of rick and morty and I want to buy it. But im in the edge a bit because it doesn’t say if im renting it or flat out buying it. Does anyone know if u get to...
  10. BUY THE FORZA HORIZON 3 PC AND I LAG MUCH AND I DO NOT HAPPEN FROM THE HOME

in XBoX Games and Apps
    BUY THE FORZA HORIZON 3 PC AND I LAG MUCH AND I DO NOT HAPPEN FROM THE HOME: AS THE HEADER SAYS BUY THE FORZA PC GAME AND WHEN I EXECUTE IT SAYS MY GRAPHIC CARD IS NOT compatibility WITH THE DIRECTX 12 BUT WHEN I GO TO THE COMMAND OF dxdiag THE SYSTEM MEANS THAT I HAVE...