What will happen after Titanfall?

Discus and support What will happen after Titanfall? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i don't think it'll spark as much as some seem to think to be honest. Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SpartanOstrich3, Feb 13, 2014.

  1. DEACON
    DEACON Guest

    What will happen after Titanfall?


    i don't think it'll spark as much as some seem to think to be honest.
     
    DEACON, Feb 14, 2014
    #16
  2. DuFFuL
    DuFFuL Guest
    Spartan, although this is a xbox forum, you really need to stop with the constant Sony bashing. It makes you appear rude and immature. Even though most us have xbox one as our console of choice, it doesn't mean we are rude to the people that have chosen
    playstation as theirs. Even though I don't own or will never likely own a ps4 I know that it is still a great machine with some great games. It just doesn't suit my needs so I chose xbox. Lay off with the fanboy crap mate. It's not impressing anyone.
     
    DuFFuL, Feb 14, 2014
    #17
  3. Coreldan
    Coreldan Guest
    I love my Xbox One and have no interest in the PS4, but you are so bad of a Xbox One fanboy that it disgusts me.

    I don't think TF will have any significant impact on PS4 consumers, I'm sure the game will sell a lot of X1s, but I don't think it will be away from PS4.
     
    Coreldan, Feb 14, 2014
    #18
  4. Jason_o12
    Jason_o12 Guest

    What will happen after Titanfall?

    Rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble
     
    Jason_o12, Feb 14, 2014
    #19
  5. DuFFuL
    DuFFuL Guest
    This guy is in every thread bashing the crap out of sony. Even seen him saying he was heading over to the sony forums to troll for a while. Has to be about 10 years old. Haha. Very childish behaviour.
     
    DuFFuL, Feb 14, 2014
    #20
  6. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest
    I think even a child would have more sense, maybe he/she is a martian?
     
    Lofty Who, Feb 14, 2014
    #21
  7. DuFFuL
    DuFFuL Guest
    Maybe he is a playstation fanboy trying some reverse psychology on us.
     
    DuFFuL, Feb 14, 2014
    #22
  8. What will happen after Titanfall?

    Spartan - Are you for real.

    15-20 Million by the end of March, over 1 game that is available on the PC as well as the Xbox 360. The reality is that many people with the opportunity to either spend over £500 for the whole console and game. (Bearing in mind that a Titanfall Controller
    is £119 on it's own from Amazon - Way overpriced IMO for a single controller).

    Or just £35 on the PC, and £42 on the Xbox 360. I mean the PC version runs at 1440p. And with 3 screens you can run it at 7680 x 1440. And you are essentially getting the same game on the Xbox 360. And with everyone going on about how resolution and FPS
    is not worth being bothered about.

    You are forever bashing Sony, but could you imagine a market with One Console, It would be a hideously, overpriced place, with companies shovelling out the same old rubbish. Competition is good, And spawns many new ideas.
     
    HairyLoveSpuds, Feb 14, 2014
    #23
  9. Eggnogga
    Eggnogga Guest
    Umm, it is A-OK to enjoy both series... there doesn't have to be one or the other. Also, GoW and Uncharted are completely different games. The only thing they have in common is that they are both from a 3rd person perspective.
     
    Eggnogga, Feb 14, 2014
    #24
  10. x DogMeat x
    x DogMeat x Guest
    Is this thread real? What am I reading?
     
    x DogMeat x, Oct 31, 2018
    #25
  11. x DogMeat x Win User

    What will happen after Titanfall?

    Is this thread real? What am I reading?
  12. Eggnogga Win User

    What will happen after Titanfall?

    you will be disappointed in uncharted, its just a GOW clone
    Umm, it is A-OK to enjoy both series... there doesn't have to be one or the other. Also, GoW and Uncharted are completely different games. The only thing they have in common is that they are both from a 3rd person perspective.
  13. DuFFuL Win User

    What will happen after Titanfall?

    Maybe he is a playstation fanboy trying some reverse psychology on us.
  14. DuFFuL Win User

    What will happen after Titanfall?

    This guy is in every thread bashing the crap out of sony. Even seen him saying he was heading over to the sony forums to troll for a while. Has to be about 10 years old. Haha. Very childish behaviour.
  15. DuFFuL Win User

    What will happen after Titanfall?

    Spartan, although this is a xbox forum, you really need to stop with the constant Sony bashing. It makes you appear rude and immature. Even though most us have xbox one as our console of choice, it doesn't mean we are rude to the people that have chosen
    playstation as theirs. Even though I don't own or will never likely own a ps4 I know that it is still a great machine with some great games. It just doesn't suit my needs so I chose xbox. Lay off with the fanboy crap mate. It's not impressing anyone.
Thema:

What will happen after Titanfall?

Loading...
  1. What will happen after Titanfall? - Similar Threads - happen Titanfall

  2. What would happen if I redeemed the disc to digital and destroyed the disc?

    in XboX Insiders
    What would happen if I redeemed the disc to digital and destroyed the disc?: I wanna know just in case in the future a disc stops working. submitted by /u/Serious_Revolution77 [link] [comments]
  3. Got the Disc to Digital Info but now nothing happens

    in XboX Insiders
    Got the Disc to Digital Info but now nothing happens: Hey there, i got the D2D Info (had Andromeda Disc in the Drive) and pressed the More Info Box. Thats all i was doing. Now i have time for this, but wen i insert a Disc , like Andromeda, nothing...
  4. Any updates happened to the full library?

    in XboX Insiders
    Any updates happened to the full library?: I dont know if there is an update or not but i cant see all my games i have in the full library. If there has been an update can it be reversed or something? I did try log off and log on, console...
  5. What happened to AutoHDR on Xbox Series consoles?

    in XboX Insiders
    What happened to AutoHDR on Xbox Series consoles?: I realise it is not the same as the real thing - but why for example can I play Space Marine 2(a game which does not have native HDR) on a PS5 pro or a PC and force "HDR" at system level? On PC...
  6. Is this supposed to happen on my Xbox?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is this supposed to happen on my Xbox?: When I launch a game on my Xbox with hdr on it freezes my screen and I have to restart the Xbox for it to fix it and it doesn’t do it on my other consoles submitted by /u/Temporary-Degree1863...
  7. Would anyone happen to know how to do this

    in XboX Insiders
    Would anyone happen to know how to do this: I was scrolling online the other day and I found that the highlight color for the Xbox guide on game activity tab/section was highlighted for them but it‘s not highlight not for me, would anyone...
  8. Any idea why this happens when I start games

    in XboX Insiders
    Any idea why this happens when I start games: I have a picture but it won’t let me attach it. the cursor from microsoft edge shows up on my screen when I launch games, it goes away once I clear cache. I don’t have a mouse plugged in and it...
  9. Series S problems don't know why it's happening

    in XboX Insiders
    Series S problems don't know why it's happening: Hi, I have problem that my full library won't load as well as Microsoft store In full library there's a circle spining for ever and in the store there's a message "There's been an error" "load...
  10. What is happening with Play History Feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    What is happening with Play History Feature?: Few hours ago, Play History came back and nothing really changed. I assumed some bugs were fix i dont know but today, it just disappears on my home page again. I refresh my home screen, restarted...