What we need to do when the code 0x80070490 apaire

Discus and support What we need to do when the code 0x80070490 apaire in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My little brother have this code and he's sad and i wanted help him 8807372b-a577-44d3-a543-9a5393ca9b77 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Alexis Audet2, Jan 29, 2024.

1. What we need to do when the code 0x80070490 apaire

My little brother have this code and he's sad and i wanted help him

:)

Alexis Audet2, Jan 29, 2024
  2. Hoskayra Win User

how do we fix the code 0x80070490

Hello Luan c, my name is Oskayra, and I will be happy to help you.

Beforehand, it is important that you keep in mind that this is a public community forum, so we are players like you, we are not employees of Microsoft or Xbox. All users help each other with common problems.

I am very sorry for the problem you are going through, with the intention of being able to help you, I did an internal search in Xbox support and I found a publication, where it mentions a series of steps to fix this error (0x80070490) and I thought it was good information, which you should consider:

Solution 1:

Xbox console

Turn off your Xbox by pressing the Xbox  button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds, until it turns off completely.

Disconnect the power cable from the console. Wait ten seconds.

Plug the console's power cable back in.

Press the Xbox  button on your console to turn it on again.

Windows device

To turn your Windows device on and off, press and hold the power button for 10 seconds until it turns off, and then turn it back on.

Information source (Credits): https://support.xbox.com/help/errors/error-code-0x80070490

Additionally, to resolve error 0x80073cf9, do a little research and on one page they suggest trying the following solutions:

Solution 1. Reinstall Windows Store

Many people have reported that reinstalling the Windows Store app has helped them overcome error 0x80073cf9. If you want to try this option, you may need the 10AppsManager app. Once you delete the application, reinstall it through an Elevated command in PowerShell, which can be done as follows:

Click Windows key + R, type PowerShell and press Enter.

Right click on the search result and select Run as Administrator

Type Get-AppxPackage *windowsstore* in the dialog window and wait for the command to execute.

Solution 2. Run a check with the antivirus

In case the previous method fails to fix Windows Store Error 0x80073cf9, try checking the system for malware. Keep in mind that PC infections can block access to various download sites, including the Store, which is why many people are unable to download anti-malware tools.

Therefore, our recommendation would be to install Reimage and run a check. This tool will check for malwares as well as registry errors, corrupted system files, and other Windows 10 issues.

Solution 3. Clear Windows Store Cache

Click Windows key + R, type WSReset.exe in the dialog window and press Enter.

After this, the Command Prompt window and the Windows Store should appear on your screen. This means that the Windows Store cache has been cleared.

Solution 4. Restart Windows Update services

In case you are trying to download Windows Updates from the Store, but each attempt results in Error 0x80073cf9, you can try restarting Windows Update services on the system.

Click Windows key + R and press Enter.

Type services.msc in the dialog box and press Enter.

Right click on Windows Update.

This command will cause Windows Update to start in case it has stopped for some reason.
    After this, restart your PC.

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Information Source (Credits): https://pcseguro.es/preguntenos/com...o-de-error0x80073cf9-de-la-tienda-de-windows/

Sincerely,
    Oskayra.
  3. XBF Ezra G Win User

Recibi un mensaje de error en xbox one[I got an error message on xbox one]

4. FernandoCarvalhoPV Win User

Error code 0x80070490

Hello, my name is Fernando, an independent consultant. Hope you are doing great. I will be more than happy to help you with your query today.

What is Error Code 0x80070490? Error Code 0x80070490 is a status that shows a corrupt file or file processing on the system. Any damage or corruption in component storage or services based on CBS components can sabotage windows updates.

Hope I helped, see you soon!
  5. Çetin Arda Yaşar Win User

Starfield Problems

I wanted to pre-install for Starfield, which cannot be passed through Xbox, but I get an article with error code 0x80070490, what should I do, the problem could not be solved, please help
  6. sauravbiswas1 Win User

Errors such as 0x80070032 when trying to update/install games.

error-code-0x80070490 is not installing new games
Thema:

What we need to do when the code 0x80070490 apaire

1. What we need to do when the code 0x80070490 apaire - Similar Threads - need code 0x80070490

2. need help with error code 0x803f800b

in XboX Insiders
    need help with error code 0x803f800b: I've literally tried everything to fix this. It's not even for a digital game, the disk I have for mortal kombat 11 is in good condition and apparently I have to renew game pass core when I payed...
  3. Need help with this Xbox 360 S Code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help with this Xbox 360 S Code: i ran the xbox live update for my sons 360 and when it rebooted I get STATUS CODE: 4476-4488-B780-0F00-C000-007B. The system will not do anything except freeze with this code...
  4. I need the know where I can use the code of an fysical Xbox card

in XBoX on Windows
    I need the know where I can use the code of an fysical Xbox card: If I buy a fysical Xbox card can I only use the code in the city I live in or can I use it in the same region? Or is there a radius or somthing I should know about...
  5. Dear Microsoft I need you to help me because I have redeemed 100 rubux and the code did not...

in XBoX on Windows
    Dear Microsoft I need you to help me because I have redeemed 100 rubux and the code did not...: My rubux i reedmed witch was 100 rubux don’t work the code Dosent I want compition witch is that I want 1000.rubux beacuse my code dont work 2d757090-6611-43a0-8e57-ca3937587095
  6. I only have a 16 digit code and I need a 25 digit code but don't know how to get the 25...

in XBoX on Windows
    I only have a 16 digit code and I need a 25 digit code but don't know how to get the 25...: Same thing as the question 567f354f-0f4f-4464-9ea3-4359122a2f48
  7. I have a xbox 360 slim and it has a parental code on it and I need the code for it

in XBoX on Windows
    I have a xbox 360 slim and it has a parental code on it and I need the code for it: I have a xbox 360 slim and it has a parental code on it and I need the code for it But I don’t know it 45046c69-2b6c-4dbe-a77f-36abfc2470ea
  8. I bought 100$vbucks code i redeem the code on my Xbox and it still hasn't come i need my vbucks

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought 100$vbucks code i redeem the code on my Xbox and it still hasn't come i need my vbucks: I bought 100$vbucks code i redeem the code on my Xbox and it still hasn't come i need my vbucks 39f8c80a-8c80-497a-b8aa-b05207ca27cb
  9. xbox error code, help needed pls

in XboX Insiders
    xbox error code, help needed pls: every time i make or join a party, it says im connecting, then i get hit with “party disconnected” it’s the error code 0x800C0008 anybody else ever experienced this and how can i fix this?...
  10. Preview Program issue, I need access... to fix error code 0x80070490

in XBoX on Consoles
    Preview Program issue, I need access... to fix error code 0x80070490: My xbox one will only show error code 0x80070490. The issue seems to be related to the Preview Program. I need access to preview program. Please help. Thanks! fdf9f018-4fc3-4fbe-a666-2fa86f806410