What was the best or worst quote from a video game you've ever heard ?

Discus and support What was the best or worst quote from a video game you've ever heard ? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; This is one of my all time favorites... [img] e8d6ebc9-f83a-49ee-a267-35165f9bb21d Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AWildYamiEnters, Sep 9, 2019.

1. What was the best or worst quote from a video game you've ever heard ?

This is one of my all time favorites...

What was the best or worst quote from a video game you've ever heard ? [​IMG]

:)

AWildYamiEnters, Sep 9, 2019
  2. draon518 jr Win User

Halo 2 chief to Menendez tell that to the covenant
  3. BarrelBurrito01 Win User

The worst video game quite came from the back of the box of big rig racing on pc. "1000's of miles of highways an byways across ameerica." "3 levels with a variety of wicked challenges including the ultimate traffic stopper... a police roadblock." There
    aren't any challenges, any police or even any racing in this game. The computer truck is frozen at the starting line and you always come in 1st place.

As for better quotes

"Stand in the ashes of a trillion dead souls, and ask the ghosts if honor matters. The silence is your answer." Javik from Mass Effect 3

"A hero need not speak. When he is gone, the world will speak for him." Halo

"It's easy to forget what a sin is in the middle of a battlefield." Solid Snake from Metal Gear Solid
  4. Bokor Zombie Win User

Batman Arkham Asylum

"Tell me Bats. What are you really scared of? Failing to save this cesspool of a city? Not finding the Commissioner in time? Me in a thong?" said by The Joker (who always has great quotes and one liners
  5. ChopDaLyricolig Win User

the best quote i think i heard is from bioshock, "is a man not entitled to the sweat on his brow" i apply that to everyday life, especially when i'm doing manual labor lol.
  6. Eire1984 Win User

Grand Theft Auto San Andrea's

"Oh.... Here we go again" 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂
Thema:

1. What was the best or worst quote from a video game you've ever heard ? - Similar Threads - was best worst

2. elches ist das beste Betriebssystem für ein Eigenbau-NAS ?

in XboX Insiders
    elches ist das beste Betriebssystem für ein Eigenbau-NAS ?: Welches ist das beste Betriebssystem für ein Eigenbau-NAS ? Welches ist am besten für Anfänger geeignet ? Und gibt es NAS-Betriebssysteme kostenlos ? Wir geben euch einen Überblick und...
  3. What are the Best to the Worst Characters and Combos in Mortal Kombat 11 and why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What are the Best to the Worst Characters and Combos in Mortal Kombat 11 and why?: What are the fastest and slowest Characters? What are the most powerful Characters? What are the Characters with the best combos? What Characters have the most simple combos to master? What...
  4. What are the Best to the Worst Weapons in Fortnite and why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What are the Best to the Worst Weapons in Fortnite and why?: I want to know the entire list from the best to the worst of all of the weapons in Fortnite? What are the best for close range and medium range and long range. What are the best ways to reduce...
  5. What is the best/worst Xbox game you have ever played? What made it great/terrible? Were you ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What is the best/worst Xbox game you have ever played? What made it great/terrible? Were you ...: Best Game I have played: Fallout 4, I mean it is fallout come on lol, It was my 1st fallout and I immediately fell in love with it, the survival feels like real time survival, trading, growing...
  6. Hunting Games, your take on the best and worst?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hunting Games, your take on the best and worst?: I am new to Xbox 360, believe it or not. I don't spend a lot of money on games. I have never bought a console before, till Xbox one came out and the price of used Xbox 360 got low enough to...
  7. Wolfenstein Games Ranked from Worst to Best

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wolfenstein Games Ranked from Worst to Best: Here's my rank list from worst to best Wolfenstein games so far: - Wolfenstein (2009) = Reason: Huge disappointment, didn't liked this one that much. The campaign was very mediocre at best & the...
  8. Halo Games ranked from Worst to Best

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Games ranked from Worst to Best: Here's my rank on worst to best Halo games: - Halo 4 (2012) = Reason: It didn't felt like a Halo game, it felt more like Call of Duty with aliens than being an official Halo game. Either...
  9. Top ten best and worst SMGs in COD history

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Top ten best and worst SMGs in COD history: Best: MP40 - (WAW): I still have nightmares about mp40 juggernauts. Most OP gun in COD history? UMP 45 - (MW2): Two bullet kill from range....with a silencer on. MP7 - (MW3): SMG mobility...
  10. Top 5 best and worst game franchises of all time

in XBoX on Consoles
    Top 5 best and worst game franchises of all time: best gaming franchises of all time. 5. Forza 4. Alan wake 3. Gears of war 2. Titan fall 1. Halo Worst of all time. 5. Gran Turismo 4. God of war 3. Killzone 2. Infamous 1. Any thing...