What Version Of TITANFALL will you get?

Discus and support What Version Of TITANFALL will you get? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; [quote user="Judge Bergan"] Darn, just heard the 360 version is postponed a couple weeks. I'll be getting he X1 version, but that stinks for others... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SparkStormrider, Feb 3, 2014.

  1. What Version Of TITANFALL will you get?


    [quote user="Judge Bergan"]

    Darn, just heard the 360 version is postponed a couple weeks. I'll be getting he X1 version, but that stinks for others who don't have an X1 yet What Version Of TITANFALL will you get? :(.

    [/quote]

    Hmmm... If the 360 version is postponed that may effect what version I decide to go with. I may actually have to go with the One.
     
    Goth Vampirella, Feb 6, 2014
    #31
  2. XB1, But I want to max out my cod ghost stats 1st.
     
    RedEye Expr3ss, Feb 6, 2014
    #32
  3. xbox one for me never played this game before so all new.

    could someone tell me do they have leaderboards?also what type
     
    MessiahBrowny, Feb 6, 2014
    #33
  4. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest

    What Version Of TITANFALL will you get?

    Lofty Who, Feb 6, 2014
    #34
  5. How do you get this beta guys
     
    MessiahBrowny, Feb 7, 2014
    #35
  6. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest
    Lofty Who, Feb 7, 2014
    #36
  7. Coreldan
    Coreldan Guest
    I'm worried I can't get into Xbox One beta, as I dont have Xbox Live associated with Origin and there seems to be no way to do that without playing an EA game on 360/One, and I dont have such.

    Well, I'll manage with PC beta too, I do have a capable computer.
     
    Coreldan, Feb 7, 2014
    #37
  8. Coreldan
    Coreldan Guest

    What Version Of TITANFALL will you get?

    Scrap that, I finally found a way to connect the two accounts without needing an EA game on a console.
     
    Coreldan, Feb 7, 2014
    #38
  9. An Xbox Dude
    An Xbox Dude Guest
    Digital on Xbox One. Might look into the 360 version as well just to get the achievements again What Version Of TITANFALL will you get? ;)
     
    An Xbox Dude, Feb 8, 2014
    #39
  10. [quote user="Coreldan"]
    Scrap that, I finally found a way to connect the two accounts without needing an EA game on a console.

    [/quote] Good deal!
     
    DocHolliday 7, Feb 8, 2014
    #40
  11. TW1ST3D N00B
    TW1ST3D N00B Guest
    I will get the Xbox one version, hopefully the digital at midnight. Although I have a disc copy on preorder...
     
    TW1ST3D N00B, Oct 31, 2018
    #41
  12. An Xbox Dude Win User

    What Version Of TITANFALL will you get?

    Digital on Xbox One. Might look into the 360 version as well just to get the achievements again ;)
  13. MessiahBrowny Win User

    What Version Of TITANFALL will you get?

    How do you get this beta guys
  14. MessiahBrowny Win User

    What Version Of TITANFALL will you get?

    xbox one for me never played this game before so all new.

    could someone tell me do they have leaderboards?also what type
  15. Lofty Who Win User

    What Version Of TITANFALL will you get?

    ^ I've seen a few sites on Twitter last night say they think it might appear the week after Valentine's Day? not confirmed either way though.
  16. x24hrs2livex Win User

    What Version Of TITANFALL will you get?

    And still no date for the beta. I hope it gets certified quick enough to come out next Friday. It would be the best Valentine's Day gift to myself ever.
Thema:

What Version Of TITANFALL will you get?

Loading...
  1. What Version Of TITANFALL will you get? - Similar Threads - Version TITANFALL

  2. Disc to Digital (DtD): XBOX One to XBOX X|S Version ?

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital (DtD): XBOX One to XBOX X|S Version ?: I started to transfer some games today. On my XBOX One X (Alpha Skip Ahead). I have "The Witcher III" XBOX One Disc. I got the digital license - then checked my XBOX Series X (normal Release...
  3. Is Cod ghosts disc to digital? XB1 version

    in XboX Insiders
    Is Cod ghosts disc to digital? XB1 version: I put the disc in and it starts installing but won’t let me claim the license it is XB1 version submitted by /u/Who1sTravis [link] [comments]
  4. Pc version is a little laggy and slow I also tried troubleshooting.

    in XboX Insiders
    Pc version is a little laggy and slow I also tried troubleshooting.: I was restarting my pc I don’t think it was a hardware issue either just wouldn’t let me login in on my JPandMe2112 account but if anyone can look into it I would be most appreciative. submitted...
  5. Palworld insider update preview version

    in XboX Insiders
    Palworld insider update preview version: I’m curious as to what version the palworld update preview is, is it the 1.0 update or is it something different? submitted by /u/WrathOfTheDemons [link] [comments]
  6. which version of xbox series x have the best graphics?

    in XboX Insiders
    which version of xbox series x have the best graphics?: which version of xbox series x have the best graphics? xbox series x digital? xbox series x galaxy? submitted by /u/Difficult_Culture781 [link] [comments]
  7. How do I update to an official version?

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I update to an official version?: It turns out my console was enrolled in the program and was understandably experiencing crashes in a specific game, so I wanted to opt out. I installed the app, removed my device as instructed,...
  8. Error e101 xbox one fat no se mucho pero investigue y es que tengo una version insider y me...

    in XboX Insiders
    Error e101 xbox one fat no se mucho pero investigue y es que tengo una version insider y me...: Help submitted by /u/Intelligent-Name8656 [link] [comments]
  9. Can you play saved game from Xbox one version on series x/s version of same game??

    in XboX Insiders
    Can you play saved game from Xbox one version on series x/s version of same game??: Trying to play my saved game from fc25 Xbox version on series x/s version of game and save doesn’t show up? All search’s show saves on cloud and should be playable on newer versions but not sure...
  10. Consider adding filter for game pass versions

    in XboX Insiders
    Consider adding filter for game pass versions: It would be useful to have a way to identify which games belong to each Game Pass level when browsing the games list. For example, adding a filter for Game Pass Premium or Ultimate could help...