What Version Of TITANFALL will you get?

Discus and support What Version Of TITANFALL will you get? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Then y comment or even waste ur time reading Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SparkStormrider, Feb 3, 2014.

  1. N7 Gh0stz
    N7 Gh0stz Guest

    What Version Of TITANFALL will you get?


    Then y comment or even waste ur time reading
     
    N7 Gh0stz, Feb 4, 2014
    #16
  2. [quote user="x24hrs2livex"]

    Hey, I play with some pretty cool forum regs. I wont say who but they are awesome peeps. We discussed a female joining us and they were all for diversifying the group. When the Beta comes out if you would like to give us a trial run we would love to have
    you. FYI, you will not be welcomed if you cant talk trash with the boys or are not thicked skinned

    [/quote]

    Do you have to pre-order to get the beta or how does that work? ...or does anyone know yet? ...and I can think of quite a few forum regs I would love to shoot (in a game of course.. yeah, in a game), but that's another
    topic for another thread. lol
     
    Goth Vampirella, Feb 4, 2014
    #17
  3. Zero Divided
    Zero Divided Guest
    It has been confirmed that you dont have to pre-order to get in on the beta.
     
    Zero Divided, Feb 4, 2014
    #18
  4. el JOKER5
    el JOKER5 Guest

    What Version Of TITANFALL will you get?

    Getting the XBOX One version. I will also be picking up the Titanfall controller.
     
    el JOKER5, Feb 4, 2014
    #19
  5. I pre-ordered it for the Xbox One yesterday. I was holding out on my preorder until I knew about if it would come with the Beta code or not. Since it's not, might as well get my preorder out of the way now.
     
    MurderTramp17, Feb 4, 2014
    #20
  6. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest
    Lofty Who, Feb 5, 2014
    #21
  7. x24hrs2livex
    x24hrs2livex Guest
    And still no date for the beta. I hope it gets certified quick enough to come out next Friday. It would be the best Valentine's Day gift to myself ever.
     
    x24hrs2livex, Feb 5, 2014
    #22
  8. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest

    What Version Of TITANFALL will you get?

    ^ I've seen a few sites on Twitter last night say they think it might appear the week after Valentine's Day? not confirmed either way though.
     
    Lofty Who, Feb 5, 2014
    #23
  9. N7 Gh0stz
    N7 Gh0stz Guest
    I wanna know how u sign up coz Vince said beta keys will be sent out so it's like u gotta go on a website and sign up and ppl get picked. I was hoping it was just a dashboard download for everyone but it aint
     
    N7 Gh0stz, Feb 5, 2014
    #24
  10. N7 Gh0stz
    N7 Gh0stz Guest
    I see I got one star by a sony troll
     
    N7 Gh0stz, Feb 5, 2014
    #25
  11. Xbox One and standard edition. As good as I think the game will be, I can't justify 250 bucks on a collectors edition for an untested franchise. Should have waited for Titanfall 2 for that one! The 360 version isn't being developed by Respawn, they licensed
    it out to another company, so that concerns me for that one.
     
    AGodlessInfidel, Feb 5, 2014
    #26
  12. [quote user="AGodlessInfidel"]

    Xbox One and standard edition. As good as I think the game will be, I can't justify 250 bucks on a collectors edition for an untested franchise. Should have waited for Titanfall 2 for that one! The 360 version isn't being developed by
    Respawn, they licensed it out to another company, so that concerns me for that one.

    [/quote]

    Pretty much my position on it, as well.
     
    DocHolliday 7, Feb 5, 2014
    #27
  13. kuruczpa
    kuruczpa Guest

    What Version Of TITANFALL will you get?

    Xbox One for sure, can't wait!
     
    kuruczpa, Feb 5, 2014
    #28
  14. Already have that insane collector's edition paid for on thw xbox one. Cannot wait for this game.
     
    Damaged-6899A7DC-8B09-4B2A-8688-BBBF764B865D, Feb 5, 2014
    #29
  15. Judge
    Judge Guest
    Darn, just heard the 360 version is postponed a couple weeks. I'll be getting he X1 version, but that stinks for others who don't have an X1 yet What Version Of TITANFALL will you get? :(.
     
    Judge, Feb 6, 2014
    #30
Thema:

What Version Of TITANFALL will you get?

Loading...
  1. What Version Of TITANFALL will you get? - Similar Threads - Version TITANFALL

  2. Disc to Digital (DtD): XBOX One to XBOX X|S Version ?

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital (DtD): XBOX One to XBOX X|S Version ?: I started to transfer some games today. On my XBOX One X (Alpha Skip Ahead). I have "The Witcher III" XBOX One Disc. I got the digital license - then checked my XBOX Series X (normal Release...
  3. Is Cod ghosts disc to digital? XB1 version

    in XboX Insiders
    Is Cod ghosts disc to digital? XB1 version: I put the disc in and it starts installing but won’t let me claim the license it is XB1 version submitted by /u/Who1sTravis [link] [comments]
  4. Pc version is a little laggy and slow I also tried troubleshooting.

    in XboX Insiders
    Pc version is a little laggy and slow I also tried troubleshooting.: I was restarting my pc I don’t think it was a hardware issue either just wouldn’t let me login in on my JPandMe2112 account but if anyone can look into it I would be most appreciative. submitted...
  5. Palworld insider update preview version

    in XboX Insiders
    Palworld insider update preview version: I’m curious as to what version the palworld update preview is, is it the 1.0 update or is it something different? submitted by /u/WrathOfTheDemons [link] [comments]
  6. which version of xbox series x have the best graphics?

    in XboX Insiders
    which version of xbox series x have the best graphics?: which version of xbox series x have the best graphics? xbox series x digital? xbox series x galaxy? submitted by /u/Difficult_Culture781 [link] [comments]
  7. How do I update to an official version?

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I update to an official version?: It turns out my console was enrolled in the program and was understandably experiencing crashes in a specific game, so I wanted to opt out. I installed the app, removed my device as instructed,...
  8. Error e101 xbox one fat no se mucho pero investigue y es que tengo una version insider y me...

    in XboX Insiders
    Error e101 xbox one fat no se mucho pero investigue y es que tengo una version insider y me...: Help submitted by /u/Intelligent-Name8656 [link] [comments]
  9. Can you play saved game from Xbox one version on series x/s version of same game??

    in XboX Insiders
    Can you play saved game from Xbox one version on series x/s version of same game??: Trying to play my saved game from fc25 Xbox version on series x/s version of game and save doesn’t show up? All search’s show saves on cloud and should be playable on newer versions but not sure...
  10. Consider adding filter for game pass versions

    in XboX Insiders
    Consider adding filter for game pass versions: It would be useful to have a way to identify which games belong to each Game Pass level when browsing the games list. For example, adding a filter for Game Pass Premium or Ultimate could help...