What to set my location as if I live in Turks and Caicos Islands

Discus and support What to set my location as if I live in Turks and Caicos Islands in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I do not know what to set my location as as I live in Turks and Caicos aa45cde1-75d1-4c17-92e3-ee6715b79804 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Alexander Buckley, Dec 18, 2023.

1. What to set my location as if I live in Turks and Caicos Islands

I do not know what to set my location as as I live in Turks and Caicos

:)

Alexander Buckley, Dec 18, 2023
  2. MarvinaPerez Win User

Hello Alexander,my name is Marvina, I will be happy to help you.

I am very sorry for what you are going through, this type of error has a solution, to set your location as if you lived in the Turks and Caicos Islands, you must configure your region on the Xbox console as "Turks and Caicos Islands". To do this, follow these steps:

Open the "Settings" app on your Xbox console.
    Select "System."

Select "Region and language."

Under "Region," select "Turks and Caicos Islands."

Click "Save."

Once you've set up your region, your Xbox console will use servers in the Turks and Caicos Islands to provide you with content and services.

This means you'll be able to access content that isn't available in other regions, such as games, apps, and movies.

If you're using an Xbox Series X|S console, you can also set your location using the Xbox app on your mobile phone.

These are basic solutions to these problems, but they can lead to a solution, remember that this is a public forum where we are players like you who want to help, good luck and happy day.

Sincerely,
    Marvina.
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

if your country or region is not listed, Xbox services are not supported in your territory and you can't accesss them
  4. Miss Ermine Win User

Fable 3 download error(2)

Hi there Mackmannen! What island are you located on? I'm afraid it will need to be a supported LIVE region in order to redeem this.
  5. Lofty Who Win User

They mostly come at night.

Really cannot wait to try it out this week.

Like others have said, it looks like Dead Island, a series that I've loved but just set in a different location, meaning not an island lol
  6. paulk1251 Win User

I can't redeem game codes even though I have the correct region.

I live in the UK my account and location are all set to UK so I don't know what the problem is.
Thema:

1. What to set my location as if I live in Turks and Caicos Islands - Similar Threads - set location live

2. Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...: Please fix it soon I have a job to do and want to play a few games before I gotta go to work but lately you guys have been having issues with your things and it's slightly missing me off, you guys...
  3. Xbox rewards app, says to update console location. I live in UK and system is set for UK

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox rewards app, says to update console location. I live in UK and system is set for UK: Everytime I try to use xbox rewards app, it says to update consoles location. I live in UK and system is set to UK. I've lost a 50 week streak due to this fault, been like this for 5 days now...
  4. How to set up console's location?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to set up console's location?: Im from Slovenija and can not enter microsoft reward because of an error. (Update your console'a location) Tring to change the lenguage and location it stil dose not vork. Thanke you....
  5. Can't set default install location when trying to install a game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't set default install location when trying to install a game.: I just purchased the PC game pass and am having issues trying to download any games. I only have the C: drive so picking a different drive won't do anything. I've tried restarting, reinstalling,...
  6. You can't set the default install location to this folder.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    You can't set the default install location to this folder.: im trying to install forza horizon 5 from xbox app , when i click on install it tells me that i dont have enough space and it let me change forza installation place i clicked on my other disc and...
  7. Xbox Series X tests to NA or Singapore servers despite location set to Australia. How can I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X tests to NA or Singapore servers despite location set to Australia. How can I...: Xbox SX on wired network, behind full cone open NAT with portforwarding done, QoS enabled, shows latency of 145ms. Location is Australia and location is set to Australia, searched xbox latency for...
  8. Cannot set any drive other than C: for default install location in the Xbox app for Windows

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot set any drive other than C: for default install location in the Xbox app for Windows: Had to open a new thread since the last one was closed too quickly. I recently added a new boot drive to my computer and did a clean install of Windows 11. However, ever since, the Xbox app no...
  9. Cannot set any drive other than C: for default install location in the Xbox app for Windows

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot set any drive other than C: for default install location in the Xbox app for Windows: I recently added a new boot drive to my computer and did a clean install of Windows 11. However, ever since, the Xbox app no longer allows me to change the install location for games. I can select...
  10. you can't set your default install location to that folder on xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    you can't set your default install location to that folder on xbox app: im trying to install forza horizon 5 from xbox app , when i click on install it tells me that i dont have enough space and it let me change forza installation place i clicked on my other disc and...