what to make of Microsoft news...

Discus and support what to make of Microsoft news... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; serieous question, what retards decided buying a huge failing developer in Blizzard was a better option than retaining tons of smaller very successful... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/AspirantVeeVee, May 12, 2024.

1. what to make of Microsoft news...

serieous question, what retards decided buying a huge failing developer in Blizzard was a better option than retaining tons of smaller very successful studios? seriously, fuck corpos, fuck xbox, fuck spencer and fuck microsoft. throwing my xbox way. the whole company nd everyone left under the unbrela can eat ass.

submitted by /u/AspirantVeeVee
    [link] [comments]

/u/AspirantVeeVee, May 12, 2024
  2. miloID Win User

Change the region

so what I supposed to do now?? :( make new account in Microsoft live ID??
  3. a big fat toe Win User

Modern Warfare 3 "disc unreadable" Frustration

Get a new Xbox... That's what Microsoft is trying to make us do. That's the only permanent fix.
  4. muhammad younus2 Win User

If I want to refund my Minecraft deluxe edition 😔 is there is a chance to loose my previously bought Minecraft to be deleted

If I make a new Microsoft account and than buy the Minecraft deluxe collection what will happen will I get a new Minecraft account or not
  5. A Naxty Win User

Installed Games

so what your saying is, Microsoft is short ending me here and making me buy a new console?
  6. DaytimeRook643 Win User

Uniting sensors-copter drones and Microsoft HoloLens for new features in games

I want to make this new product together with Microsoft. I hope the leaders of Microsoft's see what I want to offer them.

Sincerely Kavalevich Maxim Alekseevich. Ukraine.
Thema:

what to make of Microsoft news...

1. what to make of Microsoft news... - Similar Threads - Microsoft news

2. I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...: I bought them about a minute apart so maybe that's the problem but I never received the email to claim the second lot of 330 minecoins 7bb13d8e-9715-4bdb-8873-16f7a9e300b5
  3. Are new Microsoft Series X console boxes supposed to look like this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are new Microsoft Series X console boxes supposed to look like this?: I had a Target order for a Series X that arrived last week. One of the pieces of security tape looked messed with a bit and had some finger prints under the tape, so I returned it for a new one...
  4. How do i Find my microsoft email

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i Find my microsoft email: I have my Microsoft username just don't know my email i cant find any resources regarding this same problem a55c4a53-c5a3-4504-96de-bbb18332905e
  5. Can Microsoft Hold My Digital Purchases Hostage When I am the Purchase and billing address...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can Microsoft Hold My Digital Purchases Hostage When I am the Purchase and billing address...: My question is if I lose access to my account , Am I entitled to my purchases if I can prove I am the person who made the purchase. d5134358-8683-4b6f-8302-cfdebd48820e
  6. How do I unlink a PlayStation Network account from my Microsoft account?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I unlink a PlayStation Network account from my Microsoft account?: My Microsoft account is unfortunately linked to a PlayStation Network account that is not my own. I am not sure how long that account has been connected to my Microsoft account, but I was only...
  7. Is there a solution for the Microsoft Solitaire Daily News challenge Tripeaks game for Sept...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a solution for the Microsoft Solitaire Daily News challenge Tripeaks game for Sept...: Today's Microsoft Solitaire Daily Challenge Tripeaks game appears to be unsolvable. Even the expert videos say this. Fix it so our perfect games for the month aren't ruined....
  8. Great news for Xbox Comunity. Microsoft reveal Project xCloud

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Great news for Xbox Comunity. Microsoft reveal Project xCloud: Xbox One owners have been told about an interesting new service is being built by Microsoft with their console games collection in mind. Its called Project xCloud, something that was talked about...
  9. Any news on Microsoft Azure downunder?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Any news on Microsoft Azure downunder?: It's been awhile since this was announced http://blogs.msdn.com/b/ausblog/archive/2013/05/16/windows-azure-expands-downunder.aspx We going to have them by the end of 2014 because they would be...
  10. Microsoft teasing Halo news for E3 2014

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft teasing Halo news for E3 2014: Microsoft teasing Halo news for E3 2014 c7162eab-1977-4423-bb8d-5bf7206cff7e