What to do when my game turns on but dosent show up on my tv?

Discus and support What to do when my game turns on but dosent show up on my tv? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When I turn on my game it turns on it stays on but it dosent show up on my tv im not sure what to do. bc0030ca-e886-4315-aa0a-a91d01ad7c00 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Jmoney020, Jun 14, 2024.

1. Jmoney020
    Jmoney020 Guest

When I turn on my game it turns on it stays on but it dosent show up on my tv im not sure what to do.

:)

Jmoney020, Jun 14, 2024
  2. - AJ - Win User

Hi, Jmoney020! Thank you for reaching out.
    I'm AJ, an Independent Advisor for the Xbox Community.
    I'm sorry you are experiencing issues with your console.

If you don't mind, I'd like to ask you a few questions:

- May I ask which Xbox model you are using?

- Do you see "No signal", "Input not supported" or a similar message on your screen?

- Have you already tried different HDMI cables, HDMI ports (on the TV), or even a different TV?

- Besides the TV, are there any external devices plugged into your console?

Thank you! I'll be looking forward to your reply.
    Best regards.
  3. hunter68786 Win User

Xbox one switch off or freezing after changing game/app (Possible fixes for external hard drive side of this error)

My Xbox will sometimes turn on and not show up on the TV and when it does show off the TV if flickers on and off I looked at the HDMI port I change the cord I tried a different outlet and everything does it have something to do with
  4. C K5 Win User

got a new smart tv, going to Xbox thru tv app, but my old stored games can't be found ?

The game console is connected to the Smart TV, so when I turn on no home screen shows up with my apps or games I had purchased before.
  5. AmandaDillinger Win User

Xbox one s random disconnects

My xbox one has a disc stuck in.it and it won't play any of the games. When I turn it back on it doesn't show up on the tv
  6. BigB EC Win User

Dlc dosent show up on my game ruse

Thema:

1. What to do when my game turns on but dosent show up on my tv? - Similar Threads - game turns dosent

2. Game idea!!! Plz make the movie wrong turn into a game!

in XboX Insiders
    Game idea!!! Plz make the movie wrong turn into a game!: Okay so I know we already have games like dead by daylight and Texas chainsaw massacre, and those games are really fun and loved playing them specially Texas chainsaw massacre when that game...
  3. When I turn on xbox I go to cloud gaming sign. I'm not a subscriber. How do I get to my...

in XBoX on Windows
    When I turn on xbox I go to cloud gaming sign. I'm not a subscriber. How do I get to my...: At turn on I am sent to cloud gaming sign in. I'm not a subscriber. Can't access anything. 6c5744a6-9664-4ed1-9942-835786e3c373
  4. Controller turns on game then can’t do anything

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller turns on game then can’t do anything: Controller new batteries turns on game then can’t do anything 048d280d-2ccb-44b1-b1c1-143145becd45
  5. With my headset on Xbox how do I turn up discord call volume as I can only change my game...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    With my headset on Xbox how do I turn up discord call volume as I can only change my game...: I want to be able to hear my discord call and whenever I try to change the volume on my headset or Xbox I can only change game volume 43542c3a-7b4e-46f6-9852-e593079d69ba
  6. The music turns off when the game is running

in XBoX on Consoles
    The music turns off when the game is running: The music turns off when the game is running I don't think anyone would love listening to music or YouTube videos while playing a game, but recently when I opened the game, the sound...
  7. Cross play Turned on, but games keep cross play disabled on Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cross play Turned on, but games keep cross play disabled on Xbox Series X: I recently played COD MW3 and ran into an issue where I turned my cross play off for Multiplayer via Xbox settings but when I re enabled cross play for Zombies, every time COD would start I would...
  8. How to fix Xbox permissions not turned-on message when in Xbox game bar

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to fix Xbox permissions not turned-on message when in Xbox game bar: I've been getting the error message on Xbox that my mic won't work until I allow Microsoft permissions, but I have turned on every permission told to, and I still cannot get my mic to work. My mic...
  9. does anyone know how to turn on background apps permissions on Xbox game bar? "background...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    does anyone know how to turn on background apps permissions on Xbox game bar? "background...: I have been looking for literal HOURS on the internet and havnet found anything. I went to every setting and still nothing. if anyone could help me, that would be amazing....
  10. How to turn on xbox game bar in background?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to turn on xbox game bar in background?: Hello, everyone. I've been having a problem with the game bar for a while now. It doesn't let me use it in the background of my PC. The Gamebar tells me that the app permission is off. I follow...