What to do when Modern Warfare 2 tells me that I do not own the game even though I...

Discus and support What to do when Modern Warfare 2 tells me that I do not own the game even though I... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I pre-ordered Modern Warfare II in July but when the game finally released I was sent a notification in the game that I do not own it anymore. Can... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Nathan Richards1, Nov 9, 2022.

1. What to do when Modern Warfare 2 tells me that I do not own the game even though I...

I pre-ordered Modern Warfare II in July but when the game finally released I was sent a notification in the game that I do not own it anymore. Can anyone help me to find a solution?

:)

Nathan Richards1, Nov 9, 2022
  2. Dérek Augusto Win User

What to do when Modern Warfare 2 tells me that I do not own the game even though I pre-ordered it long ago

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

Nathan, as it is a pre-sale, there may be an error in the finalization of the purchase.

Let's confirm your purchase first.

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders/

See if your order is listed here. Make sure you are using the email that made the purchase (DO NOT send the email here, it is not allowed)

Open it, and see what is in the Status. If it is completed, or another word

After confirming, if it is as completed, then do these tests in the console

Open the panel by pressing the Xbox button in the center of the controller.

Scroll right on the panel to the System area.

Select Settings.

Select Network.

Select Network Settings.

Select NAT Test Type.

Tell me what appears on this test, please

Press and hold the power button on your Xbox for 10 seconds, wait for it to turn off. Unplug it. Now wait 1 minute before turning it on.

Configuration>Network>Advanced Settings>DNS Settings>Manual>Primary 1.1.1.1 and Secondary 1.0.0.1

I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
  3. Derek irigoyen Win User

My modern warfare 2 cross gen disc won't install in my Xbox one

Hey uh i did what you said and it's still telling me i have to purchase modern warfare to have access to everything and in my owned games it only shows warzone 2 i do i have to uninstall the adons i installed
  4. jlma00 Jose LuisMart Win User

COD Modern Warfare - Physical Copy Issue After WarZone Update

You do not understand the issue, you have to understand that there is modern warfare (not free) and modern warfare war zone (free)

For those who have a physical version, we can't access the original modern warfare campaign and other stuff from the main game that we purchased, we can only access modern warfare war zone, everytime we try to play the original modern warfare and not modern
    warfare war zone it tell us that we have to purchase it. Even though we had paid for the physical version already.
  5. The Chad118 Win User

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2019 (standard physical edition) says I need to purchase the game again

This did not resolve the issue. I still do not have the option to access Modern Warfare. It only shows options to pre-order Modern Warfare 2, Play Warzone, or Purchase Vanguard. If I view it in the store it says I own the game.
  6. Chad Fish Win User

I bought call of duty modern warfare 2 and it is telling me to buy it again

I bought the hard disk copy the day after it was released. I have played it several times. There was an update today and now it is telling me I need to purchase Modern Warfare 2 to play. What can i do?
Thema:

What to do when Modern Warfare 2 tells me that I do not own the game even though I...

1. What to do when Modern Warfare 2 tells me that I do not own the game even though I... - Similar Threads - Modern Warfare tells

2. How do I fix the Input Delay Problem on Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2019 and Every Call of...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I fix the Input Delay Problem on Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2019 and Every Call of...: I've been having this insane input lag on Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2019,Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War, Call of Duty Vanguard, Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 2022, and Call of Duty Modern...
  3. How do i play call of dity Modern warfare two on a public college wifi

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i play call of dity Modern warfare two on a public college wifi: I currently moved into northern Arizona University, and then living here and I was just able to start playing on my Xbox today. Way to get on Wi-Fi without being on public Wi-Fi that is called NAU...
  4. Modern warfare 3 & black ops 6 installation issues

in XBoX on Windows
    Modern warfare 3 & black ops 6 installation issues: I was looking at black ops 6 in the gamepass and it said "manage game with gamepass" so I clicked on it and installed modern warfare 3 and the 1 black ops 6 pack for free but when i open the game...
  5. My PC keeps crashing when I try to play Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3

in XBoX on Consoles
    My PC keeps crashing when I try to play Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3: I recently replaced my RTX 3080 with a 4080 Super, and it works fine with other games, except sometimes when I try to play Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3. I ran into an error on Hogwarts Legacy a...
  6. Memory error Modern Warfare 3

in XBoX on Consoles
    Memory error Modern Warfare 3: Hi not sure if anyone can help I keep getting memory error every couple of games. I have enough storage so it's nothing to do with storage, never had this problem on any other COD. Things I've...
  7. Modern Warfare (2009) on Series S Online Server

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Modern Warfare (2009) on Series S Online Server: I’m trying to play Modern Warfare 2 (2009) on my Xbox series s. I currently have the game pass ultimate and to my understanding I don’t need to purchase Xbox live because of the ultimate pass....
  8. Can not access data center on modern warfare 3 , have read replies , privacy settings are...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can not access data center on modern warfare 3 , have read replies , privacy settings are...: Can not access data center from modern warfare 3 have Xbox live gold game pass and settings are correct , please help *Moved from Gaming and Xbox / Store and subscriptions / Xbox Live Gold*...
  9. I have call of duty modern warfare disc but it tells me to purchase it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have call of duty modern warfare disc but it tells me to purchase it: Call of duty not working have the disc but still telling me to purchase it 0a12efd6-dbd6-49b7-9115-7390055c06f8
  10. Xbox is telling me to re purchase Modern Warfare 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox is telling me to re purchase Modern Warfare 2: I had to unplug my extended hard-drive from my Xbox and when I plugged it back in it won’t let me play Modern Warfare 2. It says that I’m still connected to my lvl 329 account and it will let me...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Mw2 sqys i dont own game