What to do when Forza 6 code key from brand new sealed game says it has already been used

Discus and support What to do when Forza 6 code key from brand new sealed game says it has already been used in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; We just purchase Forza 6 Motorsport brand new from a local store., completely sealed with the factory seal. We entered the code key for the 10 year... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CyberEagle9526, Dec 13, 2015.

1. What to do when Forza 6 code key from brand new sealed game says it has already been used

We just purchase Forza 6 Motorsport brand new from a local store., completely sealed with the factory seal. We entered the code key for the 10 year anniversary car pack and Xbox says the code was already used. We contacted XBox support and they also show
    the code being used (it was activated on 8/8/2015 and redeemed on 9/15/2015....long before we purchased the game). How do we contact Forza or Turn 0 Studios to get a new code key so that we can get the anniversary car pack that come with this came?

:)

CyberEagle9526, Dec 13, 2015
  2. forza 6

Forza 6 says temporily unavailable and when I try and use code again it says code already been used

xXxDoNtJuMpxXx, Dec 13, 2015
  3. KALEEF
    KALEEF Guest
    I'm impressed... KoA: Reckoning

Just bought this game brand new sealed from Shopto, yet when i go to enter my online pass code it is telling me it has already been redeemed???

Anyone have any idea why and how i can resolve it!

KALEEF, Dec 13, 2015
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

What to do when Forza 6 code key from brand new sealed game says it has already been used

Turn 10's forums are here
    forums.forzamotorsport.net
    which should contain contact details there.

I would go back to the store first though & tell them what support told you.

Daft Badger, Dec 13, 2015
  5. Daft Badger Win User

Turn 10's forums are here
    forums.forzamotorsport.net
    which should contain contact details there.

I would go back to the store first though & tell them what support told you.
  6. KALEEF Win User

I'm impressed... KoA: Reckoning

Just bought this game brand new sealed from Shopto, yet when i go to enter my online pass code it is telling me it has already been redeemed???

Anyone have any idea why and how i can resolve it!
  7. Juxtapose13 Win User

Cannot Redeem Code

[quote user="Massacah"]

I bought Saints Row 3 a couple a days ago , and when I decided to try it online it say's : Code Not Valid , This code has already been redeemed.

Seriously?!? I bought a new game and when I use the code it tells me to get a new one?! , even though I have been trying to to retype it again and again , specifically not making any mistakes. It tells me the same thing. Please help me ASAP. Thank You.

[/quote]

If you bought a brand new, factory sealed product and the code is telling you it's already been used, best to contact the publisher directly to request a replacement code.
  8. TrojanHorse54 Win User

Brand New Game Add-on Code is invalid.

I am having the same problem with the Overkill Edition game add-on for my brand new and sealed Army of Two: The Devil's Cartel game. I bought it new and it was still sealed in the clear wrapper with the Microsoft Security Seal still intact. I opened it.
    Put the disc in my console. It loaded. Updated. Then prompted me to install the HD content (not the same thing as the Overkill add-on).. The game then loaded up fine so I exited out and went to my Settings/Redeem Code. Input the code from the add-on slip included
    with the game. Verified the code was correct. Clicked submit and after a few seconds the message came up "Code Entered is Invalid".

How does a brand new game add-on code come back as Invalid??? The game was brand new and the package was sealed! And the MS Security Sticker was Undamaged! What do I do to get my add-on content? It is already paid for!!!

Thanks!
  9. onyxishere Win User

Forza 4 Limited Collectors Edition

Forza 4 was released in 2011. If you have purchased the game recently and it was used you may not have gotten the download codes required to get the free items. If this is the case you will need to purchase the items separately in the marketplace.

If you purchased the game brand new and sealed then you'll need to look for the scratch cards with the codes on them.

Here is a link with a list of what's included with the sealed package.

forzamotorsport.net/.../LCE_ForzaMotorsport4
Thema:

1. What to do when Forza 6 code key from brand new sealed game says it has already been used - Similar Threads - Forza code key

2. Installed game code Forza Motorsport: Premium Edition on Xbox1 - then realised not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Installed game code Forza Motorsport: Premium Edition on Xbox1 - then realised not...: My son got an xbox one for his birthday. An uncle emailed him a game code for Forza Motorsport: Premium Edition that same day. We entered the game code not knowing that this game is not compatible...
  3. Cant install forza horizon 5 error code 0x800700e9

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant install forza horizon 5 error code 0x800700e9: Whenever i try to install fh5 it says error code 0x800700e9 i have tried all fixes here none worked sadly. 240eb851-c7e0-4a4c-a86c-9f5831acc834
  4. Xbox Gamepass Forza Horizon 5 PC "0x12c* error code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Gamepass Forza Horizon 5 PC "0x12c* error code: I installed Forza Horizon 5. But it says "The game locked". I kept getting same error. its "0x12c". Can someone help? 0030fae6-659b-4da0-9bb2-1c660804932b
  5. Forza Horizon 5 Invalid Profile Error Code E:47-b

in XBoX Accessibility
    Forza Horizon 5 Invalid Profile Error Code E:47-b: I have two FH5 (microsoft) accounts, old one is abandoned I restarted my progress by creating new account when I get bored because I've been playing this game since the release day I had...
  6. Forza Motorsport crashes on launch from PC Gamepass with Error Code 0xc0000409

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Motorsport crashes on launch from PC Gamepass with Error Code 0xc0000409: [img] I have never been able to launch FM from the xbox app on PC. I have done the following to try and resolve this: Updated all windows updates. Updated all graphics drivers Updated...
  7. if i buy a forza motorsport code for xbox series x/s , can i use it to play on pc ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    if i buy a forza motorsport code for xbox series x/s , can i use it to play on pc ?: if i buy a forza motorsport code for xbox series x/s , can i use it to play on pc ? 452b54b9-ff10-46fb-adf7-7ac2948ce82d
  8. Forza Motorsport 7 Virtual Key Instant Win & Sweepstakes Registration Zip Code Error

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Forza Motorsport 7 Virtual Key Instant Win & Sweepstakes Registration Zip Code Error: Hello! I'm trying to register for the sweepstakes but the form keeps saying my zip code is incorrect even though that is not true. f991c960-f34c-40f2-8bce-ca3caa916d89
  9. Forza 7 Virtual Key prize code not working

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Forza 7 Virtual Key prize code not working: I won a key yesterday for the driver outfit and every time I attempt to redeem it I get an error. It states Sorry, an unexpected error has occurred. The error has been recorded and we will...
  10. Forza Motorsport 7 Virtual Key Instant Win & Sweepstakes Registration Zip Code Error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Motorsport 7 Virtual Key Instant Win & Sweepstakes Registration Zip Code Error: Hello, I'm trying to register for the sweepstakes but the form keeps saying my zip code is incorrect even though that is not true. 089d47d4-5ffa-41c6-8875-ea824bdd5226