What to do if my identity of my face, Private information is exposed on a YouTube channel...

Discus and support What to do if my identity of my face, Private information is exposed on a YouTube channel... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; A gamer from Xbox name. [Gt:Wolfologies] Has exposed My personal and private information of my identity of my face and private information on their... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by PeaceToThFallen, May 15, 2024.

1. What to do if my identity of my face, Private information is exposed on a YouTube channel...

A gamer from Xbox name. [Gt:Wolfologies] Has exposed My personal and private information of my identity of my face and private information on their YouTube channel called. YouTube channel: WolfIsTheKing. And on the code of conduct it says Clearly that is not allowed And I am not the only one she has done this too.And all the evidence is on his YouTube channel. He has been doing this for a long time. And he's been harassing me and blowing me to the point that every time I report him. I get falsely banned for no reason. And every time I ignore him it bites me in the butt a week inner. I would like to know what to do about this person because they keep making multiple accounts. And now they posted my identity of my face. And comments online private information on their channel. I would like to know what to do.

:)

PeaceToThFallen, May 15, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

What to do if my identity of my face, Private information is exposed on a YouTube channel...