What to do if Microsoft hasn’t fixed my Xbox Series X in 4 straight returns, what should I do?

Discus and support What to do if Microsoft hasn’t fixed my Xbox Series X in 4 straight returns, what should I do? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; So my Xbox series X has constantly had this problem where it will just randomly shut off during use, and I have sent it in to the Microsoft repair... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Jeremy Greiss, Feb 13, 2024.

1. What to do if Microsoft hasn’t fixed my Xbox Series X in 4 straight returns, what should I do?

So my Xbox series X has constantly had this problem where it will just randomly shut off during use, and I have sent it in to the Microsoft repair center 4 times now. Every time I’ve gotten it back, it’s worked for a few weeks and then just randomly fails again. The last time I got it back, the problem wasn’t even fixed to begin with, and they said they fixed it. I just want to be able to use the device without all this hassle. What should I do?

Thanks,

Jeremy

:)

Jeremy Greiss, Feb 13, 2024
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

What to do if Microsoft hasn’t fixed my Xbox Series X in 4 straight returns, what should I do?

I would have your electricity checked. If 4 seperate Xboxes have failed the same way, the problem is likely external
  3. skolforlife Win User

New Cyberpunk DLC crashes my game at the log in screen

I am having same issue on my Xbox series x what should I do
  4. Sodangidni Win User

Is there a fix for this, what should I do?

You're welcomed.
    Keep me posted if needed, Dustless.
  5. Dustless Win User

Thank you for the help, I will try these and update you whether it works or not.
  6. Sodangidni Win User

Hello, Dustless. I'm Arturo, a community user like you, and I'll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

Based on the information you provided, I would like to suggest the following potential solutions:
    (Skip the ones you already tried)

A. Run the Gaming Services repair tool and then verify if the sign in feature works after that.

https://support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/troubleshooting/gaming-services-repair-tool > Please expand the field that says “Downloadable version” and follow the steps.

B. Search “Services” by using the Windows search functionality and look for the following services:

IP Helper
    Xbox Live Auth Manager
    Xbox Live Game Save
    Xbox Live Networking Service
    Gaming Services

For each service: Right-click on the service > Properties.
    In Startup Type, set the service to Automatic.

If the service isn’t started, click Start > Apply > OK to save changes, restart your PC and try again.

Note: In case GamingServices can't be modified, skip that one.

C. Right-click on the Windows button and select PowerShell (run as an administrator).

Then, run the following command: (You may want to copy and paste the entire command)

Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_. InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}.

This command can take a while to end, but when the process ends, you should be able to type in the PowerShell window.

After that, please restart your computer and try using the Xbox app again.

I'll remain attentive to your feedback.

Regards,

Arturo.
Thema:

1. What to do if Microsoft hasn’t fixed my Xbox Series X in 4 straight returns, what should I do? - Similar Threads - Microsoft hasn’t fixed

2. I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...: I bought them about a minute apart so maybe that's the problem but I never received the email to claim the second lot of 330 minecoins 7bb13d8e-9715-4bdb-8873-16f7a9e300b5
  3. Are new Microsoft Series X console boxes supposed to look like this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are new Microsoft Series X console boxes supposed to look like this?: I had a Target order for a Series X that arrived last week. One of the pieces of security tape looked messed with a bit and had some finger prints under the tape, so I returned it for a new one...
  4. How do i Find my microsoft email

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i Find my microsoft email: I have my Microsoft username just don't know my email i cant find any resources regarding this same problem a55c4a53-c5a3-4504-96de-bbb18332905e
  5. Can Microsoft Hold My Digital Purchases Hostage When I am the Purchase and billing address...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can Microsoft Hold My Digital Purchases Hostage When I am the Purchase and billing address...: My question is if I lose access to my account , Am I entitled to my purchases if I can prove I am the person who made the purchase. d5134358-8683-4b6f-8302-cfdebd48820e
  6. How do I unlink a PlayStation Network account from my Microsoft account?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I unlink a PlayStation Network account from my Microsoft account?: My Microsoft account is unfortunately linked to a PlayStation Network account that is not my own. I am not sure how long that account has been connected to my Microsoft account, but I was only...
  7. Why wont microsoft send me a shipping label

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont microsoft send me a shipping label: So, i sent back my xbox elite controller a month ago for repair as the trigger was broken and covered in the warranty. I then recieved my controller back, not fixed! So i start a live chat and...
  8. I’ve bought a 4.5 milling card for gta off the Microsoft store and it hasn’t showed up it’s...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’ve bought a 4.5 milling card for gta off the Microsoft store and it hasn’t showed up it’s...: Where is my money I bought a whale card of 4.5 milling and id like to know where on earth is it at as it cost me £30.79 I see a lot of complaints about these robbing [mod removed] taking people...
  9. Microsoft store not loading, restarting console hasn’t worked

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft store not loading, restarting console hasn’t worked: When I open the Microsoft store in my Xbox one I keep getting the same screen, ‘something went wrong’ with a reload this page option (not that that does anything). I tried restarting my Xbox...
  10. Why hasn’t Microsoft made it so you can CANCEL a update without deleting your game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why hasn’t Microsoft made it so you can CANCEL a update without deleting your game?: This has been an issue for years, your update bugs out and you can’t cancel it so your only option is to uninstall your game. Literally nothing else is like that, if my phone update bugs out i...