What to do if I can’t get vbucks I redeemed to my Xbox account but the email that is...

Discus and support What to do if I can’t get vbucks I redeemed to my Xbox account but the email that is... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; It’s saying account already connected to that email when I try to switch it 1cae2ddf-1dfb-42c8-8134-d63b37fcb5b3 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Kenneth Mitchell1, Nov 29, 2023.

1. What to do if I can’t get vbucks I redeemed to my Xbox account but the email that is...

It’s saying account already connected to that email when I try to switch it

:)

Kenneth Mitchell1, Nov 29, 2023
  2. Kimberly Clemmons Win User

How can i sync my xbox and ps5

When I add gift cards on my xbox account, I can’t see it on my ps5.. For example I redeemed a vbucks cards on xbox and it not showing on ps5
  3. kaleigh wadley Win User

Can I get my vbucks on this fortnite account transferred to my other Microsoft Xbox account?

I would but I got it as a gift. I was not the person who purchased it. How am I able to even get those vbucks then? They are on my fortnite account, but the Microsoft account that I put it on is not even linked to my fortnite because my other one is. So what your saying is that I can not get those vbucks back and that since that account can’t exist then I just can’t have the vbucks at all? By all all I mean those vbucks only not the ones that I can buy. And what you are saying is that my friend spent 8 dollars of her hard earned money to give me a gift that I can’t even use???? That is so stupid that y’all can’t switch the vbucks to another account.
  4. dempup Win User

when i finished putting the 16 digit code in the website it ask for a 25 digit code and it will be sent to my email but i never got the email what do i do

5. Darhyl Amizola Win User

What to do if I can’t get vbucks I redeemed to my Xbox account but the email that is associated with that account I can’t remember the password and I made a new email

Hi Kenneth! My name is Darhyl and I’d be more than happy to help you with your query.

I'm sorry you are experiencing this with your V-bucks. No worries, let me help you sort this out.

It's important to note that this is a public user-to-user community forum, and none of us here work for Microsoft.

Since the V-bucks were redeemed on the Microsoft account that you no longer have access to, I'm afraid the only way for you to use the V-bucks is to have access on that account.

I understand that you have forgotten the email and the password of the account. In order to recover the Microsoft account, you will need to know the email address associated with it. In this case, kindly perform the following workarounds to locate the email address linked to your Microsoft Xbox account. Here's how:

Go to xbox.com and try signing in with the email address that you think is associated with your Microsoft account.

If you can sign in, the email address and password you entered are valid. The gamertag that’s associated with this email address will be displayed in the upper-right corner of the screen.

If you can’t sign in, check your other email inboxes for messages about your Xbox subscription or Xbox offers. This may help you determine which email address is associated with your Xbox profile.

Note: Think back to when you created your Microsoft account. Were you using a different internet service provider for email at the time?

If the steps above didn't work, proceed to perform the next steps using the link below:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-profile/manage-account/forgot-microsoft-account-solution

If you're able to locate the email address of your account, you can proceed with recovering it through the account recovery webform:

https://account.live.com/acsr

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  6. btwlol Win User

FORTNITE V-BUCKS PROMOTION

Yesterday i redeemed a code for a 3 month xbox live subscription without knowing of this vbuck deal with it. Will i get vbucks on my fortnite account?
Thema:

What to do if I can’t get vbucks I redeemed to my Xbox account but the email that is...

1. What to do if I can’t get vbucks I redeemed to my Xbox account but the email that is... - Similar Threads - can’t vbucks redeemed

2. Why can’t I get my V-bucks gift card to redeem?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I get my V-bucks gift card to redeem?: Hey! My brother recently gave me a gift card for 2800 vbucks and i wanted to redeem it. So i went to Fortnite.com and went to redeem my code. It let me put in the code, but after i did that it...
  3. Cloud saved game data storage full. Can’t play DLC’s

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cloud saved game data storage full. Can’t play DLC’s: I have the DLC’s for Left 4 dead purchased and have for a long time and they used to work. My cloud saved data now says that its full and when it prompts me to click when I’m trying to load Left 4...
  4. I am trying to update a vintage gaming system. The Xbox 360. It just says Can’t update your...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am trying to update a vintage gaming system. The Xbox 360. It just says Can’t update your...: I am trying to update a vintage gaming system. The Xbox 360. It just says Can’t update your console and gives a weird status code. Please help Jen 03063d52-94dc-42e3-a9a5-e38328db3bbb
  5. Can’t sign in to game pass on pc

in XboX Insiders
    Can’t sign in to game pass on pc: I just downloaded the game pass app and when I try to sign in it says “Sorry something went wrong. Try again in a while (0x89235107)” before I even get the chance to put my information in. I wait...
  6. I plugged my tv into a LG tv at my hotel and I can’t change the volume of the tv/xbox , has...

in XboX Insiders
    I plugged my tv into a LG tv at my hotel and I can’t change the volume of the tv/xbox , has...: I’ve looked everywhere and couldn’t find a fix submitted by /u/TopKey8708 [link] [comments]
  7. I have a vbuck gift card for $20 and I can’t use it bc I have another account linked to my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a vbuck gift card for $20 and I can’t use it bc I have another account linked to my...: I have a vbuck gift card for $20 and I can’t use it bc I have another account linked to my Xbox and I don’t know what account it is and idk what to do *Moved from Gaming and Xbox / Games and...
  8. I have a vbuck gift card for $20 and I can’t use it bc I have another account linked to my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a vbuck gift card for $20 and I can’t use it bc I have another account linked to my...: I have a vbuck gift card for $20 and I can’t use it bc I have another account linked to my Xbox and I don’t know what account it is and idk what to do 7c32107d-dfb9-4707-b0a3-d0bfc625b69b
  9. My child can’t access money on Microsoft account to buy vbucks?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My child can’t access money on Microsoft account to buy vbucks?: Hi can anyone help? In family safety app we’ve added money to our child’s account - it’s there in his wallet yet when he logs into Fortnite on xbox it keeps telling him to ask a parent I get the...
  10. Hello! I can’t buy vbucks in the Microsoft store with my Microsoft balance.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello! I can’t buy vbucks in the Microsoft store with my Microsoft balance.: I can’t buy vbucks in the Microsoft store. I put the money in the Microsoft balance but it doesn’t let me buy it in Fortnite or Microsoft store so can someone please help me?...