What to do if a code given through the Xbox Game Pass perks isn't working, and the online...

Discus and support What to do if a code given through the Xbox Game Pass perks isn't working, and the online... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Just purchased the Xbox Ultimate Game Pass yesterday, and when claiming the code for the Overwatch 2 bundle on redeem.microsoft.com, an error message... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Oscar Hinchliffe, Aug 23, 2023.

1. What to do if a code given through the Xbox Game Pass perks isn't working, and the online...

Just purchased the Xbox Ultimate Game Pass yesterday, and when claiming the code for the Overwatch 2 bundle on redeem.microsoft.com, an error message saying "We can't find this product. This code no longer works. Contact the retailer or person you got it from" appears, which is strange since I had literally just pressed claim on the code. I believe the simplest solution would be to give another code after providing evidence of the code not working, but the support on this website is extremely slow, and I'm hoping that a forums post will be a faster and more productive way to contact the team. Really hoping this can get sorted before the 14 days trial I paid for ends, as the whole point of me purchasing the trial was to get this bundle.

Thank you.

:)

Oscar Hinchliffe, Aug 23, 2023
  2. EzequielNeves19 Win User

What to do if a code given through the Xbox Game Pass perks isn't working, and the online chatting and calling for Microsoft is nearly impossible to connect?

Unfortunately the only way you have to resolve this issue would be through support.
  3. EzequielNeves19 Win User

What to do if a code given through the Xbox Game Pass perks isn't working, and the online chatting and calling for Microsoft is nearly impossible to connect?

Hello Oscar how are you?

My name is Ezequiel I'm an Independent Consultant.

I suggest you log into the website or app and try to redeem the content to see if you can still redeem the code.

It's important to say that the code will only work if you don't have the content in your base game, that is, if you already have the code content in your game you can't redeem the same items twice.

If you are still having problems redeeming the code and its contents, please contact support.

Please enter this link where you can contact support, the option is in green on the right, written contact us.

https://support.xbox.com/contact-us/
  4. Oscar Hinchliffe Win User

Hi Ezequiel,

As I mentioned in my original post, the process of contacting Microsoft is very difficult and also not working. I tried the online chat and it said "We cannot process your request at the moment". My account doesn't have the content which is meant to be unlocked with the code, and I know how it works as my friend has also redeemed this code for their Overwatch account, and it went smoothly. Really want to get this sorted as soon as possible. Is there any other available methods of getting in contact and possibly getting a replacement code? If not, can you at least advise me how to work around the "unable to process your request" issue so I can just get this sorted.

Thank you.
  5. MateusFontana Win User

Can't redeem a code

Have you had this code for a long time?

Because currently the perks offered by the ultimate game pass are 2 survival packs, one for PC, and the other for Xbox consoles, both have expiration dates to be redeemed. Survival package codes can be redeemed until 12/31/2021.

If you have had this code for a long time maybe it has expired, as from what I remember this code was given in the last subscription perk update, and usually the codes always expire at the end of a new perk update which is current that we have today.
  6. Judge Win User

Microsoft points disappeared.

Most 160MSP codes are usually given out by promotions, which have expiration dates on them, for future reference to anyone...beware what you buy online that isn't officially through MS.
Thema:

What to do if a code given through the Xbox Game Pass perks isn't working, and the online...

1. What to do if a code given through the Xbox Game Pass perks isn't working, and the online... - Similar Threads - code given through

2. I redeemed the perks code that was given to me through rewards, but got an error tab

in XBoX on Windows
    I redeemed the perks code that was given to me through rewards, but got an error tab: I got the code and redeemed it, but instead of getting the rewards, I got an error tab and then the code expired. I thought maybe it still gave me something in game, but it didn't...
  3. How do I access the game if I was not given a code?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I access the game if I was not given a code?: I bought Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 for my boyfriend as a Christmas gift from the Microsoft store. I was told there would be a code in the email that he could use to get to the game but I...
  4. I'm not on 2208, yet I've been given a QR code for Discord on Xbox.

in XboX Insiders
    I'm not on 2208, yet I've been given a QR code for Discord on Xbox.: I just recently got a QR code on my Xbox to use Discord, but it's not appearing on my dashboard, and I'm not on 2208. How do I fix this? submitted by /u/xXQUICKSC0PERXx [link] [comments]
  5. Deleted Message from Xbox with a redeem code given from Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Deleted Message from Xbox with a redeem code given from Xbox: I have a Issue I was given a code from Xbox themselves with a redeem option for game pass ultimate for 5 months for free because of being a Xbox gold live member. That very same day I accidentally...
  6. Can't redeem xbox live code as receipt wasn't given

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't redeem xbox live code as receipt wasn't given: Just spoke to your online support ( laughable ) regarding a gift my son was given for Xmas Every year my father gives him a xbox live 12 month card which like clockwork he redeems in March...
  7. Gears of War 3 and code given over message

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of War 3 and code given over message: Hello, A few years back when i purchased Gears of War 4 for the Xbox One, I was sent a message with various codes to redeem. The Gears of War 3 code never worked. Its been a while and I just...
  8. The 3 month Xbox gamepass code I was given didn't work

in XBoX on Windows
    The 3 month Xbox gamepass code I was given didn't work: Hi, I purchased an AMD Ryzen 9 3900X on Amazon which was bundled with a 3 month subscription to Xbox Gamepass for PC. I followed the instructions, redeemed the code, after which it told me to...
  9. Xbox Communications suspended for no reason. Given code for compensation?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Communications suspended for no reason. Given code for compensation?: As seen here, I was given a code because I was communication suspended for 14 days for no reason, and did a case review and my ban was over turned since they found I had no reason to be suspended....
  10. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition free code given out by Mojang not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition free code given out by Mojang not working: Hi! So recently, my friends started a realm on the Bedrock Edition of Minecraft. I wanted to join my friends. I remember that I had a free code for Windows 10 version of Minecraft so I tried to...