What time does Tomb Raider digital come out?

Discus and support What time does Tomb Raider digital come out? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Yes, full price. Major Nelson said they are looking into doing competitive pricing in the future...hopefully they start reducing digital buys by at... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DavidBouhs, Jan 27, 2014.

  1. Judge
    Judge Guest

    What time does Tomb Raider digital come out?


    Yes, full price. Major Nelson said they are looking into doing competitive pricing in the future...hopefully they start reducing digital buys by at least a little money since there is really no need for them to be full price, since MS is not giving up a
    cut to retailers, nor are they speanding money on shipping/materials such as the cases and discs.
     
    Judge, Jan 30, 2014
    #16
  2. [quote user="Lofty Who"]

    [quote user="Judge Bergan"]

    To be honest, and maybe I'm just not technically competent, but I really don't pay attention to "numbers" when it comes to FPS. I mean, as long as the game is playable and enjoyable, I could care less if someone told me the FPS was 30 or 45. Oh well, the
    game is beautiful, and the special effects are amazing. I'm loving it for sure!

    [/quote]

    I'm definitely not technically competent and maybe that is the best way to be, don't know what it all means so I really don't care which just lets me get on with enjoying the games.

    [/quote]QFT. IMO , the original version looked great so i can expect it to look better on the X1 even without the improvements .
     
    IngameInstincts, Jan 30, 2014
    #17
  3. I rented it from Gamefly, and they shippped it all ready.
     
    DocHolliday 7, Jan 30, 2014
    #18
  4. Azrael008uk
    Azrael008uk Guest

    What time does Tomb Raider digital come out?

    Azrael008uk, Jan 30, 2014
    #19
  5. Not sure, But the Xbox One version has a lot of Screen Tearing....It is sad that this supposedly Great powerful consoles still has this issue.
     
    HellSniper666, Jan 30, 2014
    #20
  6. [quote user="HellSniper666"]

    Not sure, But the Xbox One version has a lot of Screen Tearing....It is sad that this supposedly Great powerful consoles still has this issue.

    [/quote]

    You mean like the thread you started here about it?
    http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/general_discussion/f/3817/t/1677937.aspx


    I've played six games on mine (Ghosts, BF4, Ryse, Lego Marvels, DR 3 and Titanfall Alpha Trial), and haven't experienced a single screen tearing episode.
     
    DocHolliday 7, Jan 30, 2014
    #21
  7. Azrael008uk
    Azrael008uk Guest
    [quote user="HellSniper666"]

    Not sure, But the Xbox One version has a lot of Screen Tearing....It is sad that this supposedly Great powerful consoles still has this issue.

    [/quote]

    Going by that thread link you're apparently currently the only person on the planet experiencing this issue.
     
    Azrael008uk, Jan 30, 2014
    #22
  8. Judge
    Judge Guest

    What time does Tomb Raider digital come out?

    [quote user="HellSniper666"]

    Not sure, But the Xbox One version has a lot of Screen Tearing....It is sad that this supposedly Great powerful consoles still has this issue.

    [/quote]

    Haven't experiences this yet, then again, I'm not too far into the game.
     
    Judge, Jan 31, 2014
    #23
  9. Azrael008uk
    Azrael008uk Guest
    Been playing most of the day and there is absolutely no screen tearing.



    The issue is probably your television. It may have a lower resolution than the game.
     
    Azrael008uk, Oct 31, 2018
    #24
  10. HellSniper666 Win User

    What time does Tomb Raider digital come out?

    Not sure, But the Xbox One version has a lot of Screen Tearing....It is sad that this supposedly Great powerful consoles still has this issue.
  11. IngameInstincts Win User

    What time does Tomb Raider digital come out?

    [quote user="Lofty Who"]

    [quote user="Judge Bergan"]

    To be honest, and maybe I'm just not technically competent, but I really don't pay attention to "numbers" when it comes to FPS. I mean, as long as the game is playable and enjoyable, I could care less if someone told me the FPS was 30 or 45. Oh well, the
    game is beautiful, and the special effects are amazing. I'm loving it for sure!

    [/quote]

    I'm definitely not technically competent and maybe that is the best way to be, don't know what it all means so I really don't care which just lets me get on with enjoying the games.

    [/quote]QFT. IMO , the original version looked great so i can expect it to look better on the X1 even without the improvements .
  12. xPsycoticBreakx Win User

    What time does Tomb Raider digital come out?

    Im in uk,so its friday for us,but norm 10am to 2am market place updates in general.

    @judge burgan ,great to hear "in for a treat" im really excited about this xbox 1 version.
  13. Azrael008uk Win User

    What time does Tomb Raider digital come out?

    Been playing most of the day and there is absolutely no screen tearing.



    The issue is probably your television. It may have a lower resolution than the game.
  14. DocHolliday 7 Win User

    What time does Tomb Raider digital come out?

    I rented it from Gamefly, and they shippped it all ready.
Thema:

What time does Tomb Raider digital come out?

Loading...
  1. What time does Tomb Raider digital come out? - Similar Threads - does Tomb Raider

  2. Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?

    in XboX Insiders
    Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma...
  3. Does trying the update reset your Xbox?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does trying the update reset your Xbox?: I’ve recently been getting super into the Original Xbox recently, and when I heard that the latest update preview allowed people to customize their startup animation, I was hoping to try it so I...
  4. The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros...
  5. Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone

    in XboX Insiders
    Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments]
  6. Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?: I asked this elsewhere but I figured I should post it here too. Just curious if Game Share works with disc to digital. My brother in law and I want to try it since we used to game share before....
  7. Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence: Have tried a few discs and some don't work so does anyone know if there's an official list or is it non confirmed submitted by /u/Chriswhutey [link] [comments]
  8. Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?: I’ve tried using disc to digital on old games that are now delisted on the Xbox store does that mean I can’t get a digital license for games that are delisted forever or is that just because they...
  9. Xbox Insiders Community does not feel welcoming

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insiders Community does not feel welcoming: Gotta be honest, as a huge Xbox fan, I’m disappointed. I’m a busy dad with work commitments who joined Insider excited to give my spare time to Xbox, test things, report bugs and hopefully make a...
  10. Does anyone know what time disc to digital comes out for insiders / what time updates...

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know what time disc to digital comes out for insiders / what time updates...: Just curious if I should expect to be able to start the download before leaving for work. Thanks! submitted by /u/Bidoof117 [link] [comments]