What the hell is going on with the Microsoft Solitaire and Casual Games and the ads!?

Discus and support What the hell is going on with the Microsoft Solitaire and Casual Games and the ads!? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I am able to sit through your 30 second unskipable ads, I can wait, let the ad finish, and then click off of it and get to playing whatever game I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by A very angry user right, Feb 26, 2024.

1. What the hell is going on with the Microsoft Solitaire and Casual Games and the ads!?

I am able to sit through your 30 second unskipable ads, I can wait, let the ad finish, and then click off of it and get to playing whatever game I want.

But what in the absolute hell is going on right now where I go through mutliple ads in a row!?

I open a game, ad plays, I wait for the ad to finish, I click off the ad, go to start the game, I get the same ad again, wait, click off the ad, start the game, same ad.

Over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, AND OVER AGAIN!

I CANNOT PLAY A SINGLE GAME BECAUSE I AM IN A CONSTANT AD LOOP!

I close the window, re-open it, thinking it will probably fix it! NOPE THE SAME F*CKING ISSUE HAPPENS AGAIN!

I am NOT gonna pay for that damned subscription just to get rid of them just because you are now QUITE LITERALLY locking me off the games I want to play with persistent ads that just will not go away!

FIX YOUR F*CKING SH*T!

:)

A very angry user right, Feb 26, 2024
  2. kyle_m4496 Win User

What the hell is going on with the Microsoft Solitaire and Casual Games and the ads!?

Hi A V. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

This is a public forum, please use appropriate language in your posts. Remember that Microsoft's terms apply here too.

On this forum, we provide support and advice for Xbox devices and services. We aren't able to provide the best support for games made by other companies; In-game issues are best addressed by the game developer. They'll be more equipped to assist you.

You can speak to Casual Games support for help with this: https://microsoftcasualgames.zendesk.com/hc/
  3. XBF - Dom Win User

Microsoft Solitaire Games - No Ads not working

No problem at all. This link will take you to a page that details what is included in the Microsoft Solitare Collection: Microsoft Casual Games

In order to receive no ads when playing, you have to purchase the premium subscription for the entire collection or for whichever game you'd like to not have ads in.
  4. XBF Leonzo G Win User

Easy tri-peaks challange unsolvable

Hello AnnGissel,

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. Microsoft Solitaire is a Microsoft casual game. Therefore, the

Microsoft Casual Games Community
    will be able to assist with any issues or questions about Microsoft Solitaire. Be sure to let us know the results!
  5. XBF Leo G Win User

Работа Microsoft solitaire collection

Hello!

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. Microsoft Solitaire is a Microsoft casual game. Therefore, The

will be able to assist with this issue. Be sure to let us know the results!
  6. XBF Leo G Win User

[Mod Removed - Personal Information]

Hello Walmar,

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. Microsoft Solitaire Collection is a Microsoft casual game. Therefore, the

will assist with this issue. Be sure to let us know the results!
Thema:

1. What the hell is going on with the Microsoft Solitaire and Casual Games and the ads!? - Similar Threads - hell going Microsoft

2. why the hell wont it let my xbox connect to the internet after y’all’s servers went down

in XBoX on Consoles
    why the hell wont it let my xbox connect to the internet after y’all’s servers went down: ever since the servers went down 2 days ago i have tried everything under the sun to try and fix it and nothing works. i thought about maybe just trying to wait it out but i’m not finna just sit...
  3. I just want to know where the hell do I put this link that keeps coming up on my Xbox to...

in XBoX on Windows
    I just want to know where the hell do I put this link that keeps coming up on my Xbox to...: Where do I put this link from my Xbox so I can play the damn games a13086df-ef2b-490f-9ce0-2b383915e16e
  4. Hell Let Loose on PC gamepass is broken

in XBoX on Windows
    Hell Let Loose on PC gamepass is broken: Hell Let Loose on PC gamepass is broken f97444c3-9dab-489f-9027-0f31cc7ed897
  5. Why don't I see hell let loose on cloud gaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why don't I see hell let loose on cloud gaming: Why don't I see hell let loose on cloud gaming it said it's coming to card game too so I was wondering if it still going to be on cloud gaming 1a7f8814-90ac-479a-a7a2-b68eabf23abe
  6. Why the hell am I not being able to purchase an Xbox series X game

in XBoX on Windows
    Why the hell am I not being able to purchase an Xbox series X game: I couldnt download a game called biomutant or any type of Xbox series X game and it was a mark down from cyber something or other and was 39.99 and lowered to around 15 dollars and its like a 5...
  7. Achievements not updating or unlocking for Hell Let Loose(Game)

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Achievements not updating or unlocking for Hell Let Loose(Game): Hello! Achievements are not updating or unlocking in the game Hell Let Loose. I am meeting the criteria on multiple achievements daily and not seeing progress or unlocking the achievements. I...
  8. How the hell does this make sense?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How the hell does this make sense?: My account was stolen yesterday. I could access my Minecraft account for a while and didn't notice the stealing. So when I got locked out I was very surprised, an immediately messaged support....
  9. How in the living hell does this gamer picture get me banned for 2 days?? Absolutely shocking

in XBoX Accessibility
    How in the living hell does this gamer picture get me banned for 2 days?? Absolutely shocking: I don’t understand what is offensive about this image, it’s absolutely shocking I get banned for this [img] 067151cc-b4d5-4ee1-8d62-1075ac518ecf
  10. What the hell Microsoft?

in XBoX Accessibility
    What the hell Microsoft?: Why am I paying you guys to actively ban my account on your free will? Most people say " hey I've done nothing wrong" when we know they probably just ran their mouth off to the wrong person but...