WHAT THE BEST XB1 GAME AS OF RIGHT NOW..

Discus and support WHAT THE BEST XB1 GAME AS OF RIGHT NOW.. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've been playing Lego Marvel w my kids. I beat Ryse 100% great game. Returned Forza 5 because of repetition. Going to buy Fable Anniversary on 360 and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DocHolliday 7, Jan 30, 2014.

  1. WHAT THE BEST XB1 GAME AS OF RIGHT NOW..


    I've been playing Lego Marvel w my kids. I beat Ryse 100% great game. Returned Forza 5 because of repetition. Going to buy Fable Anniversary on 360 and playing that until Plants vs Zombies later this month.
     
    EternalDragonX, Feb 1, 2014
    #31
  2. DR3 has gotten the most time from me...even though i dont play it that much anymore lol..played that thing non stop for 2 weeks when the X1 launch. Forza is my new crush now.
     
    DJ SANDSTORM407, Feb 1, 2014
    #32
  3. Sword Style
    Sword Style Guest
    My picks go to Assassin's Creed 4 and Tomb Raider.
     
    Sword Style, Feb 1, 2014
    #33
  4. Sword Style
    Sword Style Guest

    WHAT THE BEST XB1 GAME AS OF RIGHT NOW..

    My picks go to Assassin's Creed 4 and Tomb Raider
     
    Sword Style, Feb 1, 2014
    #34
  5. x24hrs2livex
    x24hrs2livex Guest
    Games so good he had to say it twice
     
    x24hrs2livex, Feb 1, 2014
    #35
  6. AC 4 is great but you can enjoy that game on the 360 ...wanted to keep it next gen only.
     
    DJ SANDSTORM407, Feb 1, 2014
    #36
  7. AC4 is probably my favorite. followed by Dead Rising 3 and Ryse, but after playing Titanfall alpha it makes all the games released so far seem pretty average. Tomb Raider is also great
     
    striker2-7AFED2C5-CB27-4363-BA53-E0BC04C8995B, Feb 3, 2014
    #37
  8. WHAT THE BEST XB1 GAME AS OF RIGHT NOW..

    Right now, of the official games released, I would have to say Tomb Raider.
     
    DocHolliday 7, Feb 3, 2014
    #38
  9. I've only played BF4, Forza 5, DR3 and Killer Instinct. I've run into too many issues with BF4 to recommend it to anyone, Killer Instinct was good but I'm not very big for fighting games. DR3 was really fun but the story wasn't all there as usual and may
    as well been a new franchise because it wasn't related in any way to the past dead risings and I've run into a few issues like the AI companion killing zombies you need to complete a mission and causing me to fail it etc.. Forza 5, although nowhere near as
    good as past Forzas, would probably still be my top choice. It doesn't have as many tracks, it seems rushed but complete if that makes sense. I've run into no issues and the games graphics are very good. I wish they had more maps and things to do and the last
    time I tried to play online it was dead.
     
    NathanielLarson, Feb 3, 2014
    #39
  10. Judge
    Judge Guest
    I love Ryse the most I think.
     
    Judge, Oct 31, 2018
    #40
  11. NathanielLarson Win User

    WHAT THE BEST XB1 GAME AS OF RIGHT NOW..

    I've only played BF4, Forza 5, DR3 and Killer Instinct. I've run into too many issues with BF4 to recommend it to anyone, Killer Instinct was good but I'm not very big for fighting games. DR3 was really fun but the story wasn't all there as usual and may
    as well been a new franchise because it wasn't related in any way to the past dead risings and I've run into a few issues like the AI companion killing zombies you need to complete a mission and causing me to fail it etc.. Forza 5, although nowhere near as
    good as past Forzas, would probably still be my top choice. It doesn't have as many tracks, it seems rushed but complete if that makes sense. I've run into no issues and the games graphics are very good. I wish they had more maps and things to do and the last
    time I tried to play online it was dead.
  12. Sword Style Win User

    WHAT THE BEST XB1 GAME AS OF RIGHT NOW..

    My picks go to Assassin's Creed 4 and Tomb Raider
  13. kuruczpa Win User

    WHAT THE BEST XB1 GAME AS OF RIGHT NOW..

    I only have Madden 25 and Battlefield 4. I love them both, though I find myself playing Madden more because of the issues with BF4. Both are great games though. I want to play Zoo Tycoon and Dead Rising 3 but don't have enough money right now.
  14. DuFFuL Win User

    WHAT THE BEST XB1 GAME AS OF RIGHT NOW..

    Personally I think they bought out a broad and excellent mix of games. It's been a pretty diverse range for a console launch. I think all the games are excellent depending on your mood and what your looking for. There is certainly something for everyone
    and out of all the launches I've been through over the years this has been one of the best as far as games go!
  15. Karma403 Win User

    WHAT THE BEST XB1 GAME AS OF RIGHT NOW..

    I only have Ryse and Forza, but overall next gen games i would say BF4, AC4
Thema:

WHAT THE BEST XB1 GAME AS OF RIGHT NOW..

Loading...
  1. WHAT THE BEST XB1 GAME AS OF RIGHT NOW.. - Similar Threads - BEST XB1 GAME

  2. which version of xbox series x have the best graphics?

    in XboX Insiders
    which version of xbox series x have the best graphics?: which version of xbox series x have the best graphics? xbox series x digital? xbox series x galaxy? submitted by /u/Difficult_Culture781 [link] [comments]
  3. Xbox review and best service for all the years

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox review and best service for all the years: To the Xbox Team, I just wanted to take a moment to say thank you for everything you do. Xbox has been such a huge part of my life, and I genuinely love the platform. From the incredible games to...
  4. Help me pick the best Monitor for Series X + Video editing work , within €315 ($370)

    in XboX Insiders
    Help me pick the best Monitor for Series X + Video editing work , within €315 ($370): Hey everyone, I’m trying to choose a monitor and could use some real-world experience. I’m on a budget of about €315(370$) max and my main uses will be: Xbox Series X gaming • GTA • FC26 • RDR2...
  5. Help me pick the best Monitor for Series X + Video editing work , within €315 ($370)

    in XboX Insiders
    Help me pick the best Monitor for Series X + Video editing work , within €315 ($370): Hey everyone, I’m trying to choose a monitor and could use some real-world experience. I’m on a budget of about €315(370$) max and my main uses will be: Xbox Series X gaming • GTA • FC26 • RDR2...
  6. The best solution for Gamepass lately

    in XboX Insiders
    The best solution for Gamepass lately: If what they want is to increase the pressure by adding more things to the Gamepass lately it is not going to work out well unless they add a new subscription called (Gamepass Exclusive) where...
  7. Best Easiest way to cast/mirror to Xb1 from Android or website?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Best Easiest way to cast/mirror to Xb1 from Android or website?: Greetings, I've recently tried to cast to my xbox1 from website, via android phone, using an android app - didn't go too well. Is there a consensus or known better way to watch web content, via...
  8. What tvs are the best for xb1 picture and input lag ?

    in XBoX on Consoles
    What tvs are the best for xb1 picture and input lag ?: Looking to buy a new tv , which ones do you think have best input lag , picture quality and hertz rate da3487f5-de16-4691-a147-bae5d2eeaa58
  9. XB1 best headset?

    in XBoX on Consoles
    XB1 best headset?: I have the turtle beach XO fours. They're good but I want to know what's better. I call gamestop and they don't have that many answers. What's everyone playing with now?...
  10. What be the best XB1 aproved surround mic headset?

    in XBoX on Consoles
    What be the best XB1 aproved surround mic headset?: I need something so my room mate don't here what I playing on my TV. 8528c7c4-85dd-402a-bc0c-adbfa52d0120