what steering wheels are compatible with FORZA MOTORSPORT 7 STANDARD EDITION XBOX ONE/PC (UK)?

Discus and support what steering wheels are compatible with FORZA MOTORSPORT 7 STANDARD EDITION XBOX ONE/PC (UK)? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; What steering wheels are compatible with FORZA MOTORSPORT 7 STANDARD EDITION XBOX ONE/PC (UK)? In my options there is no option wheel option showing?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by David1973GO, Jan 4, 2024.

1. David1973GO
    David1973GO Guest

what steering wheels are compatible with FORZA MOTORSPORT 7 STANDARD EDITION XBOX ONE/PC (UK)?

What steering wheels are compatible with FORZA MOTORSPORT 7 STANDARD EDITION XBOX ONE/PC (UK)?

In my options there is no option wheel option showing? Do I need to connect my wheel first in order to see a wheel option?

Once I do connect my wheel (Thrustmaster Ferrari Challenge Wheel) there is still no option to use a wheel in my settings?

:)

David1973GO, Jan 4, 2024
  2. Sodangidni Win User

Hello, David1973GO. I'm Arturo, and I'll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

Officially, Forza Motorsport 7 is compatible with the following wheels:

“Fanatec Clubsport V1
    • Fanatec P1 Xbox

Fanatec Clubsport V2
    • Fanatec P1 Xbox

Fanatec Clubsport V2.5
    • Universal HUB
    • BMW GT2
    • Formula Rim
    • Porsche 918 rim
    • Mclaren GT3

Fanatec CSL E XBOX
    • Fanatec P1 Xbox

Fanatec CSL E PS4
    • Fanatec P1 PS4

Fanatec CSR wheel
    Fanatec CSR Elite Wheel
    Fanatec Porsche 911 GT2 and GT3wheel
    Fanatec Clubsport Pedals V1, V2, V3
    Fanatec CSL Pedals
    Fanatec Shifter SQ 1.5
    Fanatec Handbrake 1.5

Logitech DrivingForce GT
    Logitech DrivingForce Pro
    Logitech G25
    Logitech G27
    Logitech G29
    Logitech G920
    Logitech MOMO Force Feedback Racing Wheel

MadCatz Pro
    MadCatz

Thrustmaster TS-XW
    Thrustmaster 458 Spider
    Thrustmaster T150
    Thrustmaster T300RS
    Thrustmaster TMX
    Thrustmaster TS-PC
    Thrustmaster TX
    • 458 Edition
    • Leather Edition
    • 599XX
    • F1
    • GTE

Note: If you have a Thrustmaster TX wheel, it will default to the 458 Edition, the first in the list, because all Thrustmaster TX wheels use the same vendor product identifier (VIDPID). Make sure you select the model that you have to ensure the button mappings are correct.

Thrustmaster RGT
    Thrustmaster T500 RS
    Thrustmaster TH8A
    Thrustmaster Sequential Shifter/Handbrake
    Thrustmaster pedals T3PA and T3PA pro”

Reference link:
    https://support.forzamotorsport.net/hc/en-us/articles/360012861493-Supported-Wheels-and-Devices

If you play on PC, make sure to install your wheel drivers and be on the latest wheel firmware, if available.

To avoid issues, connect the wheel and test it before opening Forza Motorsport 7.

I hope you find this answer helpful to your inquiry. However, I'll remain attentive to any other one you may have.

Kind regards,

Arturo.
  3. ngocphi Win User

Anything that says made for xbox or compatible for xbox
  4. Internet Expert Win User

Can I use my wheel for play anywhere games?

There are no official details yet on what steering wheels Forza Motorsport 7 supports (afaik), or what games the

steering wheel itself
    supports.

I would guess that the PC version of FM7 should have some mappable controls if it doesn't officially support your wheel.
  5. ROBIN H 25 Win User

steering wheel not working

The Joytech Nitro Racing wheel is not compatible with the Xbox One,

around 90% of all steering wheels that were compatible with Xbox 360 don't work on the Xbox One,

My nephew's had the Joytech Nitro racing wheel for the Xbox 360, but after they upgraded to the Xbox One the wheel never worked,

I myself have a £1000+ Fanatec Racing wheel ( Xbox 360 and PS3 compatible ) which i got around 2009 to use with Forza Motorsport 3 and beyond, even my Fanatec wheel is not compatible with Xbox One, it just sits collecting dust.
  6. XBF Chris J Win User

Can't play forza 7 on play anywhere PC

Hey OAL,

Thanks for keeping us updated. It may help to go to the direct link of the version of Forza 7 that you own. Check these out.

Forza 7 Standard Edition

Forza 7 Deluxe Edition

Forza 7 Ultimate Edition

Are you able to install the game from any of those links? Also, double check that you meet the system requirements. You can check the system requirement details on any of those links provided.
Thema:

1. what steering wheels are compatible with FORZA MOTORSPORT 7 STANDARD EDITION XBOX ONE/PC (UK)? - Similar Threads - steering wheels are

2. Steering wheel

in XBoX on Windows
    Steering wheel: I bought a steering wheel hurricane mkii and when i plugs in xbox one doesn't turn on can help me please cee66805-ccdb-4cf5-b5aa-546619a16466
  3. Can I use XAC with external joystick and separate steering wheel at the same time?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I use XAC with external joystick and separate steering wheel at the same time?: Is it possible to use a Logitech g920steering wheel and a separate joystick (Logitech 3d extreme pro ) that is Xbox compatible with the Xbox adaptive controller together. Eg allowing me to use the...
  4. RSB & LSB Support for Steering Wheels

in XboX Insiders
    RSB & LSB Support for Steering Wheels: I don't understand why RSB & LSB buttons aren't working as intended on Xbox. Why is this feature removed from steering wheels? Fanatec & Logitech are shipping wheels with labels LSB & RSB but Xbox...
  5. SuperDrive Steering Wheel and Pedal Set Controls Maulfunctioning

in XBoX on Consoles
    SuperDrive Steering Wheel and Pedal Set Controls Maulfunctioning: Hello, I recently began experiencing malfunctions with my SuperDrive steering wheel and pedal set. Everything was working fine until I plugged the set back into my computer one day. My pedals are...
  6. I can’t get the Xbox one s Logitech g920 steering wheel and pedals to work on burnout...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t get the Xbox one s Logitech g920 steering wheel and pedals to work on burnout...: I can’t get the Logitech g920 for Xbox one s to work on burnout paradise remastered on Xbox one s e1b84605-8d89-4c9d-a106-7df4388e16de
  7. Trust predator steering wheel not working on xbox 360

in XBoX on Windows
    Trust predator steering wheel not working on xbox 360: Hi, i have an xbox 360 and an trust predator gm3100r and i try to conect my wheel to the xbox and it does not work, it shows power light on the wheel but it still does not work the game ive tried...
  8. My PXN V9 steering wheel connects on xbox for a second (red light indicator) and then it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My PXN V9 steering wheel connects on xbox for a second (red light indicator) and then it...: I just got my steering wheel and connected it to my xbox but the red light turned on for a second, indicating connection, and then turned right off. I tried it with my laptop to see if it was the...
  9. Hori Steering Wheel Overdrive KAI foot pedals not working.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hori Steering Wheel Overdrive KAI foot pedals not working.: I recently found a Hori Steering Wheel Overdrive KAI in my garage and it had the food pedals with it. And the steering wheel is working just fine, but the pedals don't work. I am playing Need for...
  10. Flash fire road Star steering wheel compatible with series s?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Flash fire road Star steering wheel compatible with series s?: Would the Flash fire road Star steering wheel be compatible with the xbox series s? Have looked around the Internet, asked Bing AI but still no 100% answer. Was hoping yall could help me out....