What should I do to fix my problem with trying to start or join a party after kicked out...

Discus and support What should I do to fix my problem with trying to start or join a party after kicked out... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; What should I do to fix my problem with trying to start or join a party after kicked out and error 0x8923103D keeps popping up?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Honey32Badger, Nov 23, 2020.

1. What should I do to fix my problem with trying to start or join a party after kicked out...

What should I do to fix my problem with trying to start or join a party after kicked out and error 0x8923103D keeps popping up?

:)

Honey32Badger, Nov 23, 2020
  2. bhawes27 Win User

Xbox One won't load me into multiplayer games suddenly

The issue seems to be primarily when I'm in a party. I was able to load into an Apex Legends game while not in a party. Joined a party after the game started and got kicked out trying to load into my 2nd game

EDIT: Unsure if it will just let me play one game after system reboot or it has to do with parties. Joined the party again and let me play one game after reboot then kicked me out of next game.
  3. S1K X N4STYY Win User

party chat still having problems

Finally I'm not the only person having these problems. They need to fix this I can't even join my friends party without it kicking me out and giving me error codes it's starting to *** me off.
  4. Christop1993G Win User

Party Chat XBOX one

Ok well me and a few others on the Xbox one are having problems with the party's and I even looked around and don't know where to go on this site or even if this is the tight place to go for help but I kinda wanted to report this problem to see if they could
    try to fix it but the problem is when I start a party or even join a party it just kicks me out or makes it where I can not go to party chat only game chat and a few of my frinds had the same problem so I know it's not just me and thoght I say this so they
    could try to fix it and it even did this try agine or go to Xbox and put "0x8000ffff" in and I did but that dills with Xbox love on the Xbox 360 not the party problem so I hope somebody sees this who can fix it thx
  5. NathanielLarson Win User

Off-line gamers who play online !!

I do it when I want to be left alone and just okay with a certain group of friends. Otherwise people start joining my party and we kick them and set the party to invite only and then they start trying to invite me. For example, if I'm playing online with
    my girlfriend who is a casual gamer and doesn't really care what happens I don't really want my more serious/annoying/obnoxious gamer friends to start trying to join us. So, I guess bongkaos sums it up, privacy.
  6. Wolf ie Win User

I have been told that my xbox profile is not able to join parties but i have no active suspensions

I am aslo having this problem with my account on and off the last couple months now, everything was working fine before I went to bed last night. I have changed nothing! in the last 24 hour on my account, the listed solution above did not work as everything is still saying I should be able to join party chat. I can start my own party chat and have my mates join, but I can not click (join party) on there profiles. I can view party and at the bottom it says "your Xbox is not able to use parties". Why is it everytime something goes wrong with my account its never anything to do with things I can fix on my end and becomes a waiting game for it to fix itself?

Update: What a suprise, I did nothing to my settings and now party chats just started working again.
Thema:

What should I do to fix my problem with trying to start or join a party after kicked out...

1. What should I do to fix my problem with trying to start or join a party after kicked out... - Similar Threads - should fix problem

2. Is there a fix or should i take it for repairs and what needs repairs.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a fix or should i take it for repairs and what needs repairs.: So my xbox one is running 40fps constantly and it is very unplayable. I havent used more than 50% of my storage, i have done hard and soft resets cleared cashes and more but nothing works. Is...
  3. What to do if Microsoft hasn’t fixed my Xbox Series X in 4 straight returns, what should I do?

in XBoX on Windows
    What to do if Microsoft hasn’t fixed my Xbox Series X in 4 straight returns, what should I do?: So my Xbox series X has constantly had this problem where it will just randomly shut off during use, and I have sent it in to the Microsoft repair center 4 times now. Every time I’ve gotten it...
  4. When I go on my Xbox series x it says “if home still won’t launch. Reinstalling should fix...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I go on my Xbox series x it says “if home still won’t launch. Reinstalling should fix...: When I go on my Xbox series x it says “if home still won’t launch. Reinstalling should fix the problem. (0x80073d0f) and I can’t access my profile home or my games and apps...
  5. I don't think Microsoft should charge for Microsoft Jigsaw until they fixed the many bugs...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I don't think Microsoft should charge for Microsoft Jigsaw until they fixed the many bugs...: How do you guys have the nerve to charge for a subscription to Microsoft Jigsaw when there are so many bugs in the app. When I first signed up, the app worked fine but is getting worse and worse....
  6. How should I fix only one game that won't even try to start to download if it is digital

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How should I fix only one game that won't even try to start to download if it is digital: Im trying to download the assassins creed ezio collection, but it wont download so i tried another game assassins creed 1 and it worked, both games digital by the way so im not sure what issue is...
  7. Gpu fans are not running even while playing games. How should I fix this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gpu fans are not running even while playing games. How should I fix this?: My gpu fans are not running when playing video games causing my GPU to get high temperatures. I have a gigabyte rtx 3060... fd44e469-f6a4-41ba-8802-3f0abc71b6ae
  8. How should I fix this? Subnautica bugged to where I can't play, The Riftbreaker won't save...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How should I fix this? Subnautica bugged to where I can't play, The Riftbreaker won't save...: I really need to figure out how to get this fixed. I'm clueless on what to do here. I've uninstalled and reinstalled Subnautica, I'm at a lose. My one saved game with 3+ days of play time is now...
  9. Error Code 0x80073cf6 should be on MS to fix I shouldn't have to factory reset.

in XboX Insiders
    Error Code 0x80073cf6 should be on MS to fix I shouldn't have to factory reset.: I have been told the the workaround is to factory reset. I do NOT want to do this. Is there any plan for MS to fix it or am I screwed. -Alpha Skip Ahead Ring- submitted by /u/xenonshadows...
  10. Could you please fix this? I don't understand why this should be inappropriate. I don't...

in XboX Insiders
    Could you please fix this? I don't understand why this should be inappropriate. I don't...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Saimondek [link] [comments]