What should I do if my Xbox randomly stops my account form being the home Xbox and I have...

Discus and support What should I do if my Xbox randomly stops my account form being the home Xbox and I have... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; What should I do if my Xbox randomly stopped making my account the home Xbox and now I can’t play the games I bought because I have no swaps left? Can... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by kingslayer8313, Oct 3, 2023.

1. What should I do if my Xbox randomly stops my account form being the home Xbox and I have...

What should I do if my Xbox randomly stopped making my account the home Xbox and now I can’t play the games I bought because I have no swaps left? Can I get another swap

:)

kingslayer8313, Oct 3, 2023
  2. Nkosana23 Win User

What should I do if my Xbox randomly stops my account form being the home Xbox and I have no swaps left?

Hi. My name is Brilliant and I am happy to assist you today.

You can switch your home Xbox up to five times in any one-year period. You can only get another on the date stated. You will have to wait as no customer support can offer any additional switches.
  3. Kathy A. Win User

What should I do if my Xbox randomly stops my account form being the home Xbox and I have no swaps left?

Hello kingslayer8313,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

You may sign into your account on an Xbox and play this specific game you recently purchase. If you would like to share your games to other profiles. Let them sign into the same Xbox you are using, allow them to play on the latest console you have set as home Xbox.

As Nkosana23 have set your expectation, no one here can offer additional switches. You can switch your home Xbox up to five times in any one-year period. If you reach your limit for the year, we’ll show you the next available date you can change it.

Learn more here: How home Xbox and game sharing work | Xbox Support

We hope that answers your questions.

Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  4. kingslayer8313 Win User

I really need a new swap I can’t wait a year to play a game I spent 70 pound on
  5. Aventhyz Win User

Set home Xbox limits

One reason why setting up an Xbox as your home Xbox is so limited is that pirate account sellers don't do it without being stopped. I agree with that, what I don't agree with much is being able to make only one Xbox your Xbox at home.
  6. Twistedflax Win User

Multiple accounts and same console

I can't quite get my head round this one. You should only have the xbox set to home Xbox for the main account and the others gamertags should be able to play.

Is it an age thing? Is the game for instance an 18 and over game and all the kids accounts have their real D.O.B? Coz that could stop it, i think.

Other than that Just try having the account that bought the games being set as home and leave the others.
Thema:

What should I do if my Xbox randomly stops my account form being the home Xbox and I have...

1. What should I do if my Xbox randomly stops my account form being the home Xbox and I have... - Similar Threads - should randomly stops

2. My xbox series x freeze, what should i do

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox series x freeze, what should i do: My xbox series x freeze, what should i do 63fb1f84-c986-4dcd-a10a-8765f66da65a
  3. Is there a fix or should i take it for repairs and what needs repairs.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a fix or should i take it for repairs and what needs repairs.: So my xbox one is running 40fps constantly and it is very unplayable. I havent used more than 50% of my storage, i have done hard and soft resets cleared cashes and more but nothing works. Is...
  4. Should my Xbox X be hot on the sides?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Should my Xbox X be hot on the sides?: I have had my Xbox for a while now and noticed that the sides of the box are heating up and getting hot when playing. The fan works fine and is blowing hot air out but the box is still heating up....
  5. I just got gifted from a different region, and i can't claim the gift. What should i do?...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I just got gifted from a different region, and i can't claim the gift. What should i do?...: My friend gifted me Minecraft from US region. But i can't claim it because i'm on a different region. What should i do? can anyone help?? 82117b44-9dc0-427e-a6a5-51ff38f7169c
  6. Should i wait for july 4th to buy a series x?

in XboX Insiders
    Should i wait for july 4th to buy a series x?: I have been looking into purchasing a new series x which are currently 10% off (going for $450) would it be best to wait for the 4th of july for a better sale? submitted by...
  7. Some ideas that xbox should have

in XboX Insiders
    Some ideas that xbox should have: So basically i’m a streamer and i can’t afford a pc but i can afford a xbox and i want 2 features that could help all xbox streamers a lot! Add streaming studios like OBS, twitch studio, &...
  8. I spilt water into my Xbox one S fan, what should I do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I spilt water into my Xbox one S fan, what should I do?: Long story short, I went to get up think my water cup was empty but it turned out it had water in it. In which the water got into the consoles fan or vent area and on surface of the console, it...
  9. What should I do if I ran into random players who were former friends or people I did not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What should I do if I ran into random players who were former friends or people I did not...: Sometimes when I play Overwatch, I run across some random players and some are not my friends anymore or people I don't agree with. I mean what should I do? Not assist them or let them kill me in...
  10. I should have random people adding me

in XBoX on Consoles
    I should have random people adding me: I am really getting annoyed by this. I get random guys adding me and even if I don't add them as friends they can invite me to party's all the time, and I won't even be on a game, but like...