What should I do if I’m not getting my refund money back

Discus and support What should I do if I’m not getting my refund money back in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I got a refund on and it was approved and it say’s the money has been refunded to my cash app but I haven’t received any of my money back and I don’t... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dedmanwonder, Dec 21, 2023.

1. Dedmanwonder
    Dedmanwonder Guest

I got a refund on and it was approved and it say’s the money has been refunded to my cash app but I haven’t received any of my money back and I don’t own game either now

:)

Dedmanwonder, Dec 21, 2023
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

Hi,

Refunds to other sources other than an Xbox account balance, take 3-5 business days.
  3. The_Last_DJ Win User

Hello Dedmanwonder! I'm Kris and I'd be happy to help you with your question.

Sorry to hear you have not received your refund back yet. Have you contacted Cash App to see if they can help?
  4. DarcyBartlett Win User

Modern Warfare Deluxe edition deleted itself, unable to re download

i just bought the game buy it charged me the money but didn’t give me the game and I cant get a refund because I don’t have a game to refund i’m not sure what to do i’m not sure if its delay or I just got ripped off
  5. Ethan Gonzales Win User

Call of Duty Modern warfare II

So then what does that mean like so I’m not getting my money back?
  6. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

What do I do if I don’t get my money back from a refund

Hey Ashley!

Nice to meet you! I'm Darhyl, a fellow gamer. I'm sorry you are experiencing this. I am here to help.

To answer your inquiry, if your refund request was denied from the refund webform, you can still dispute the decision by replying to their email and help them understand that your refund should be granted.

You've got nothing to worry I had a similar issue before and had my refund approved after I disputed it to the refund webform.

If you have recently submitted your refund request via the refund webform, your refund will be accommodated within 72 hours.

Thank you for your time. I hope you have a great day!
Thema:

1. What should I do if I’m not getting my refund money back - Similar Threads - should I’m getting

2. My xbox series x freeze, what should i do

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox series x freeze, what should i do: My xbox series x freeze, what should i do 63fb1f84-c986-4dcd-a10a-8765f66da65a
  3. Is there a fix or should i take it for repairs and what needs repairs.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a fix or should i take it for repairs and what needs repairs.: So my xbox one is running 40fps constantly and it is very unplayable. I havent used more than 50% of my storage, i have done hard and soft resets cleared cashes and more but nothing works. Is...
  4. Should my Xbox X be hot on the sides?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Should my Xbox X be hot on the sides?: I have had my Xbox for a while now and noticed that the sides of the box are heating up and getting hot when playing. The fan works fine and is blowing hot air out but the box is still heating up....
  5. I just got gifted from a different region, and i can't claim the gift. What should i do?...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I just got gifted from a different region, and i can't claim the gift. What should i do?...: My friend gifted me Minecraft from US region. But i can't claim it because i'm on a different region. What should i do? can anyone help?? 82117b44-9dc0-427e-a6a5-51ff38f7169c
  6. Should i wait for july 4th to buy a series x?

in XboX Insiders
    Should i wait for july 4th to buy a series x?: I have been looking into purchasing a new series x which are currently 10% off (going for $450) would it be best to wait for the 4th of july for a better sale? submitted by...
  7. I’m trying to play Fortnite not it’s not loading me in what should I do

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’m trying to play Fortnite not it’s not loading me in what should I do: I’m trying to play Fortnite and it’s not loading me in what should I do 311558f7-b3e8-4c50-9053-c3516eca9295
  8. What should I do if I get a console ban but the ban finished a few hours ago and I’m still...

in XBoX on Consoles
    What should I do if I get a console ban but the ban finished a few hours ago and I’m still...: I was banned for my profile picture and I was console banned for 2 days the ban finished August 26 at 1:54am but when I turn my Xbox on it says I’m still banned also when I go to the enforcement...
  9. I’m having trouble with an achievement not unlocking when it should. Please help.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’m having trouble with an achievement not unlocking when it should. Please help.: I have been trying to complete the game Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2. One of the achievements in this game called “I’m Only Gonna Get Stronger!” is refusing to unlock. I have already completed the...
  10. I’m being harassed by an abusive ex and Xbox is blaming it on me. What should I do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m being harassed by an abusive ex and Xbox is blaming it on me. What should I do?: I need help… I’m 17 year olds (female) and I dated an abusive guy (he is 18) who knows about my Xbox account. He forced me to have a (Mod Removed) call with him, and he recorded it all without...