What should I do if I get a console ban but the ban finished a few hours ago and I’m still...

Discus and support What should I do if I get a console ban but the ban finished a few hours ago and I’m still... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was banned for my profile picture and I was console banned for 2 days the ban finished August 26 at 1:54am but when I turn my Xbox on it says I’m... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by kattan15, Aug 26, 2023.

1. kattan15
    kattan15 Guest

What should I do if I get a console ban but the ban finished a few hours ago and I’m still...

I was banned for my profile picture and I was console banned for 2 days the ban finished August 26 at 1:54am but when I turn my Xbox on it says I’m still banned also when I go to the enforcement page it says that there is no active ban. I also tried to power cycle it and it didn’t work I also tried to remove my account from the Xbox but it doesn't let me add it back because there is a console ban.

:)

kattan15, Aug 26, 2023
  2. kattan15 Win User

What should I do if I get a console ban but the ban finished a few hours ago and I’m still banned I also tried to power cycle it please help me.

A permanent ban just for a gamer pic and my first strike
  3. EzequielNeves19 Win User

What should I do if I get a console ban but the ban finished a few hours ago and I’m still banned I also tried to power cycle it please help me.

Hello Kattan15 how are you?

My name is Ezequiel I'm an Independent Consultant.

I suggest you wait, unfortunately support does not handle cases related to permanent suspensions.

Sorry for the question, but it's really weird that you get a permanent console ban for just two days.

I think your ban is on your account for just two days and not the console.
  4. kattan15 Win User

Yeah I know a lot of people have been telling me to wait 24 hours but it’s been about 30 hours and nothings changed and it doesn't say I have a permanent ban all I had was a 2 day console suspension but it was never lifted and it’s been 3 days also I was at my friends house and when I signed on to my account after the 2 day suspension my account wasn’t suspended but when I try to use my xbox is says it’s still suspended.
  5. SwordofWhedon Win User

Console bans are permanent and irreverseable

It is unlikely your ban wouldn't be at least a year if that happened.
  6. The_Last_DJ Win User

Hello Kattan15! I'm Kris and I'd be happy to help you with your question.

Were you account and console banned or just console banned? Is your account all unlocked and its just the console?
Thema:

1. What should I do if I get a console ban but the ban finished a few hours ago and I’m still... - Similar Threads - should console ban

2. My xbox series x freeze, what should i do

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox series x freeze, what should i do: My xbox series x freeze, what should i do 63fb1f84-c986-4dcd-a10a-8765f66da65a
  3. Can i leave the elite 2 controller plugged in the console in 24/7 or i should disconnect it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can i leave the elite 2 controller plugged in the console in 24/7 or i should disconnect it...: I noticed my xbox will charge the controller even when the console is off, it's on fully shutdown mode, and im scared the battery will explode, i know it's have an overcharge protection but the...
  4. Do I need to/should I create new accounts after a console ban?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Do I need to/should I create new accounts after a console ban?: Our families Xbox One Console has been banned. There are no strikes at all on anyone's account (there are three accounts logged in to the Xbox, mine and my two sons, all connected through a family...
  5. Should i just turn off console or completely shut down the xbox series s evertime after...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Should i just turn off console or completely shut down the xbox series s evertime after...: I am asking it because i am new to xbox . c73f055a-8ce4-41b1-8a39-3b5e6987c042
  6. How can I download old maps packs on a new console? Same gamer account so it should work

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I download old maps packs on a new console? Same gamer account so it should work: My son wanted to play the old zombie maps I used to play so we repurchased COD bo1 since the old game disc was compromised. Anyway, I’m using the same gamer account but now using the new Xbox...
  7. A sad person got my ip and is saying he will console ban me what should I do if he does

in XBoX on Consoles
    A sad person got my ip and is saying he will console ban me what should I do if he does: If I get console banned by someone not at Microsoft can I get unbanned 8062aebe-5a45-4ac3-a81f-44886ee80386
  8. Why is xbox console companions services discontinuing? My belief of why it should be upheld...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why is xbox console companions services discontinuing? My belief of why it should be upheld...: [img] Hello Microsoft Users. Today i would like to speak of this topic that has become a sensitive topic for me to talk about. Why Should Xbox Console Companion not go out of service? I will...
  9. Xbox-360 S, wireless controller not connecting to console, What should I do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox-360 S, wireless controller not connecting to console, What should I do?: Xbox 360 S console and controller begin the syncing process, but the connection fails and the light becomes static or stops blinking. I have tried using usb contoller, it works, but wireless...
  10. What should I do if my xbox one s gets some bit of water inside the console?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What should I do if my xbox one s gets some bit of water inside the console?: So Unfortunately I spilled a little bit of water on my xbox one s i went to go clean up the mess and the problem is now that the xbox turns on but then it like turns off so idk what should I do...