What should I buy the series x or series s

Discus and support What should I buy the series x or series s in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I will have enough money to get either Xbox next week. So I was wondering should I wait it out to see if I can get an x or just get the s? Some input... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/OttoBotMan, Nov 23, 2021.

1. What should I buy the series x or series s

I will have enough money to get either Xbox next week. So I was wondering should I wait it out to see if I can get an x or just get the s? Some input would help weigh my decision!

submitted by /u/OttoBotMan
    [link] [comments]

/u/OttoBotMan, Nov 23, 2021
  2. KindGryphon Win User

If I buy a digital hogwarts Legacy code fro Xbox Series X will it work if I put it in on Xbox one?

I am thinking of buying hogwarts legacy as a digital game but it is sold out for Xbox one so should I buy the Series X game and put the code in the Xbox one Store?
    No. The series X/S version of the game will only work on the Series X or S.

The only way that would work is if it's a code for the digital deluxe version of the game (which comes with both the series x/s and xbox one versions of the game)
  3. Smwutches Win User

Xbox one s isn’t compatible with series s games

Depending on what the game is, if what you bought is for the Series S/X then it will only work on the Series S/X. The One was released before the Series S/X. One games will work on the Series S/X, but not always vice versa.
  4. Gamer with Lyme Win User

Xbox series x (Box Only)

Many people try to scam others when it comes to new console releases. People are so desperate to buy the new console they don't look at what they are actually buying. For example I seen a PS5 go for $6700 on ebay the other day. That is crazy Also seen
    a listing for a xbox series console ( s or x was never stated in the listing) which was the original xbox. Another listing was for a Xbox Series X white edition with a 512gb drive. Obviously this was just the Series S someone was trying to sell as a Series
    X
  5. Francia J. Win User

My shark card money isn’t appearing on my account GTA V

As I have checked, for the Xbox Series X|S version you should see "GTA Online: Megalodon Shark Cash Card (Xbox Series X|S)".
  6. Nick Escheck Win User

Owning and Xobx X and S

Not the One. I plan on buying a Series S, but wanted to make sure that everything I have on my Series X will be able to be played on the S as well.
Thema:

What should I buy the series x or series s

1. What should I buy the series x or series s - Similar Threads - should buy series

2. Should i wait for july 4th to buy a series x?

in XboX Insiders
    Should i wait for july 4th to buy a series x?: I have been looking into purchasing a new series x which are currently 10% off (going for $450) would it be best to wait for the 4th of july for a better sale? submitted by...
  3. I have xbox one. Which nba2k24 game should I buy

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have xbox one. Which nba2k24 game should I buy: Which nba2k24 game do I buy. I have an Xbox one 044b9917-db54-451a-9f80-2ec13b73bb4b
  4. Which xbox 360 should I buy?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Which xbox 360 should I buy?: I want to get an xbox 360 elite off of amazon or Walmart, but is it okay to get used ones? Where can i find one with a jasper motherboard? I found a lot on ebay, but nothing was showing up for...
  5. When I should trade in xbox one and buy series x on the upgrade?

in XBoX on Windows
    When I should trade in xbox one and buy series x on the upgrade?: When I should upgrade from xbox one to series x? Yours sincerely Jevgeni 97f9fe5a-a4db-43e4-944c-52119562858f
  6. Should I buy Call of Duty Modern Warfare II?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Should I buy Call of Duty Modern Warfare II?: So we know that microsoft bought Activision now and it says they will not add it on game pass untill 2025 but we dont know that games they mean, maybe they mean the new CoD that starts in...
  7. Should I buy Halo Infinite for my xbox one?

in XboX Insiders
    Should I buy Halo Infinite for my xbox one?: So obviously the new Halo is coming out soon. I have an xbox one that is getting pretty old and some games are a little slow to play (ie: COD zombies is a bit laggy at times). Would you guys...
  8. Should I buy a Xbox series x or a ps5

in XBoX on Windows
    Should I buy a Xbox series x or a ps5: I have enough money for both but what should I choose like Xbox or ps5 I already know the spec but I aint sure so any suggestions? bf6a9536-ce8a-40ea-a3d8-e94a02082964
  9. Xbox is truly s#%£ and none should buy it anyway

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox is truly s#%£ and none should buy it anyway: I got an xbox one s in 2019 and have never had problems with it, well i went to put it on another tv and it flashed then no input ive tried all their is from different cables to different tvs, i...
  10. Why should I bother to buy a Xbox X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why should I bother to buy a Xbox X?: Whats the use of a powerfull console when you have to wait (read: not play) because of all those ridicilous mandatory system updates? Watching a console updating is aa exciting aa watching paint...