What other games are there that have cool music in the background while playing like...

Discus and support What other games are there that have cool music in the background while playing like... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; What other games are there that have cool music in the background while playing like Doom(2016), Doom 2: Eternal, Payday 2: Crimewave, and Elden Ring?... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/xArkSlade08x, Nov 15, 2022.

1. What other games are there that have cool music in the background while playing like...

What other games are there that have cool music in the background while playing like Doom(2016), Doom 2: Eternal, Payday 2: Crimewave, and Elden Ring?

submitted by /u/xArkSlade08x
    [link] [comments]

/u/xArkSlade08x, Nov 15, 2022
  2. Princess8607 Win User

Can you play music instead of in game music/sound on the 1?

With the new update you are able to play background music while playing a game but you have to snap an app like Pandora or groove music to be able to hear the music
  3. WhowantsToRock7 Win User

Do you play with little or no sound?

Well I like to listen to music in the background while playing a game with full sound. I know how to silence some of the background noise in the game. I may listen intently for gamers talking but other than that I don't pay attention to the music and commentary
    in the game. I end up hearing my music more than the game.
  4. skys7 Win User

Music while gaming?

Gifted people are welcome in my livingroom to play some cool music while I play my X1 lol

Im sure you can run the apps in the background soon.
  5. ChainSmokingBob Win User

Why Did Halo:Reach Fall So Short On...

"I mean, if you're not into that type of orchestrated music (which a lot of people aren't)".

I find that interesting because while I'm definitely not going to play music like that to listen to, it works much better than most music as a background for movies/games/other bands/anything, really.
  6. HeadshotPenguin Win User

Background With Cd Player

Hi,

You can use SoundCloud or Groove to play music while playing a game.

Background music gives you some example of what apps can be used.

Hope this helps.

HP
Thema:

What other games are there that have cool music in the background while playing like...

1. What other games are there that have cool music in the background while playing like... - Similar Threads - games are cool

2. I can't download my game profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't download my game profile: [mod removed - personal information] c4b138f6-d0ab-451c-9970-59a1697eca6c
  3. The music turns off when the game is running

in XBoX on Consoles
    The music turns off when the game is running: The music turns off when the game is running I don't think anyone would love listening to music or YouTube videos while playing a game, but recently when I opened the game, the sound...
  4. How can I unblock my Xbox cloud gaming

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I unblock my Xbox cloud gaming: How can I unblock my clougaming 65424ab4-6dc5-4861-ac5f-e3287bfaf7d7
  5. Left Insiders (Delta) on my Xbox and now cannot play games

in XboX Insiders
    Left Insiders (Delta) on my Xbox and now cannot play games: I decided to withdraw my console from the Insiders Delta ring yesterday. I used the Insiders Hub on Xbox, chose to have my console leave. Exited the hub, five minutes or so later, my console...
  6. Any cool insider games available this month?

in XboX Insiders
    Any cool insider games available this month?: Last time there was a pretty cool pvp game that was 2D anyone know if there's anything more coming? submitted by /u/Ok_Mix_7765 [link] [comments]
  7. Cool Offroading game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cool Offroading game: Please Microsoft bring us Spin Tires, I know it would be a goodgame to bring to Xbox One, and I feel that a lot of people would love that game as much as I would. Solo please everyone vote this...
  8. Minecraft: Xbox One Edition Looking for Friends to Game With (18+)(16+ is cool too..)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft: Xbox One Edition Looking for Friends to Game With (18+)(16+ is cool too..): If you like Minecraft and wanna play add me . I'd prefer if you were 18 or older not trying to play with little kids. I'm 18 myself. d322bb70-cd87-4a44-999a-b3824766691d
  9. Looking for some cool people to game with

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for some cool people to game with: Hi :) I just recently purchased my Xbox one and many of my friends still only use their 360's. I decided to jump on here and see if any of you guys would like to play and chat if so please add...
  10. Things That Would Keep The Game Cool

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Things That Would Keep The Game Cool: I will just make a list, and you can add more if you want, or say what to keep out. 1. Neon lights. whats a tuner without neon lights?? 2. Basketball, bowling, (why did they take these away...