What other games are there that have cool music in the background while playing like...
Discus and support What other games are there that have cool music in the background while playing like... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; What other games are there that have cool music in the background while playing like Doom(2016), Doom 2: Eternal, Payday 2: Crimewave, and Elden Ring?... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/xArkSlade08x, Nov 15, 2022.
Thema:
What other games are there that have cool music in the background while playing like...
Loading...
-
What other games are there that have cool music in the background while playing like... - Similar Threads - games are cool
-
October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...
in XboX InsidersOctober 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 -... -
Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.
in XboX InsidersGetting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.: Had this happen with Toro2, Captain Tsuba II and Axis football. No issues on my other console that is not in the preview program. submitted by /u/WholePride2987 [link] [comments] -
September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...
in XboX InsidersSeptember 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 29,... -
Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable
in XboX InsidersRenewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and... -
Any cool insider games available this month?
in XboX InsidersAny cool insider games available this month?: Last time there was a pretty cool pvp game that was 2D anyone know if there's anything more coming? submitted by /u/Ok_Mix_7765 [link] [comments] -
Cool Offroading game
in XBoX Games and AppsCool Offroading game: Please Microsoft bring us Spin Tires, I know it would be a goodgame to bring to Xbox One, and I feel that a lot of people would love that game as much as I would. Solo please everyone vote this... -
Minecraft: Xbox One Edition Looking for Friends to Game With (18+)(16+ is cool too..)
in XBoX Games and AppsMinecraft: Xbox One Edition Looking for Friends to Game With (18+)(16+ is cool too..): If you like Minecraft and wanna play add me . I'd prefer if you were 18 or older not trying to play with little kids. I'm 18 myself. d322bb70-cd87-4a44-999a-b3824766691d -
Looking for some cool people to game with
in XBoX Games and AppsLooking for some cool people to game with: Hi :) I just recently purchased my Xbox one and many of my friends still only use their 360's. I decided to jump on here and see if any of you guys would like to play and chat if so please add... -
Things That Would Keep The Game Cool
in XBoX Games and AppsThings That Would Keep The Game Cool: I will just make a list, and you can add more if you want, or say what to keep out. 1. Neon lights. whats a tuner without neon lights?? 2. Basketball, bowling, (why did they take these away...